An All Inclusive Event

Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About An All Inclusive Event

All Inclusive Wedding Venues

Our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals.

Whether your event is a wedding, a private occasion, business or corporate event you can be sure that 'An All Inclusive Event' will provide a flawless, courteous and efficient service. You will be left with only a memorable experience for you and your guest.

It is our sincerity, personality and communication that sets us apart. We give you a very personalized approach to all the important details that will exceed your expectations, but not your budget.
'An All Inclusive Event' has the resources and years of experience in planning, organizing, and executing many types of events in order for you to have peace of mind, and a perfect stress free day.

With a combined total of over 35 years experience, Terilyn Howell and Michael Leitao will plan and coordinate your event from your initial consultation to the last dance.

We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry.

When it s over, you will have experienced the difference that is 'An All Inclusive Event"

Categories: Wedding Planner

Day-Of Coord. (1)
Event Design (1)
Full Planning (1)
Timelines (1)

When I first got engaged a year ago, I was so torn because I had never wanted to have a wedding. Going down to city hall was fine with me. However, my husband was pretty into the idea of having a wedding. The thought of planning one with our busy schedules gave me many many nightmares. That's when I found An All Inclusive Event. I cannot rave enough about them. Truly AMAZING! They planned our wedding for a year down to the very last detail, they listened to our needs, and they made a dream wedding happen with very little effort from myself or my now husband. If you are thinking of choosing wedding planners, they are the only ones you need to go with. As their title says, they are all inclusive. You pay a fee and they take it from there. Everything from the chairs, the flowers, the food, EVERYTHING, they will handle for you. They will communicate with you throughout and they will make sure you are happy the entire time.

I will likely use them again for any other big event/party I'll need to throw. LITERALLY THE BEST OUT THERE.

Thank you all so much!

Profile Picture Iris, 9/19/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines

Now that everything post-wedding has officially calmed down, I would like to take a moment to thank these very special people ( An All Inclusive Event) for all of their dedication, hard work, professionalism, friendliness, understanding, encouragement, and positive attitudes! In the back of my mind, I had always thought I would be a little bridzilla, but I didn't want to be. Terilyn, Michael, and Robyn are all angels sent down to prevent brides from turning into brizillas. I cannot even begin to express how much gratitude I have toward these 3 lovely people. Without their help, I would have definitely been a crazy woman and would not have been able to enjoy the wedding process, the days leading up to the wedding, or the actual wedding day itself. They handled everything so I wouldn't have to stress. They even managed t to take are of everything long distance because 9 months before we got married, my husband and I moved to Denver, CO. I had a vision in mind and they completely understood it without much explanation. I believe it's because they took the time to get to know me so they understood me without having to say too much (so impressive). They made sure everything was perfect along the way and during the wedding day. It was...as if my vision became a reality to the tee. I am so impressed with the high quality planning and end product. TOTALLY worth every penny. They are super reasonably priced for the high quality end product, food, decor, etc; nothing they do it cookie cutter or generic. Any bride getting married out there, you absolutely have to have An All Inclusive Event by your side every step of the way! Love you guys! Thanks for making my wedding something I smile about.

Profile Picture Swan, 5/16/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

They were wonderful. Whatever question it need I had, they would respond promptly. I couldn't have asked for anything more from them. They made our special day worry free and everything I had ever wanted!

Profile Picture Catherine, 12/13/14, 3 Reviews

220x220 sq 1388514606906 ivy
220x220 sq 1388514640771 pv patio set u
220x220 sq 1388514666864 pv ceremony

9 ENDORSEMENTS
The Red Horse Barn highly recommends An All Inclusive Event. Their All Inclusive Packages make planning your wedding easy and stress free. From the initial consultation to the last dance, and everything between this company is definitely 5 stars in our book.

Great service and attention to details for all their clients. From: Elegant Parties OC

Very professional team from beginning to end. I have enjoyed working with them over the years.

An All Inclusive Event is a great company because they can make your event special from start to finish without missing a beat. They are a professional organization that really focuses on the details to make sure that every event is smooth, flawless, and fun.

I photographed a wedding here and it is a beautiful location! It is perfect if you are looking for a place with those amazing Southern California sunset views. The staff here are very friendly as well and make sure all your worries are handled.

69 PROS I KNOW