Portland, ME 04124 Map · Phone number

About Amy Salerno

Amy artfully blends relaxed portraits and spontaneous candids that reflect her clients' personality, style, and emotions. Her professionalism and attention to detail ensure that on your wedding day you can focus on the experience while she captures the memories.

• patrick mcnamara photography
maineweddingphotography3569
maineweddingphotography9422RT

7 Reviews for Amy Salerno

Matthew · Married on 08/13/2016

Having worked with Amy once before for a large non-profit fundraising event (600+ people), I knew that she was a skilled photographer, with an amazing eye, that was able to find those essential shots despite a lot of chaos. So when our wedding planning began, we considered a number of top notch people in Southern Maine, but settled decisively on Amy.

Amy's work is most definitely THE BEST of the top tier of wedding and event photographers. She captured the joy and the love of our day and of our ceremony. She worked with us to develop a schedule exactly as we asked and made sure that we got it all in. She did it with humility, grace and humor.

Every shot in our portfolio was amazing. Despite a rainy day, and a ceremony moved inside, she was able to make every shot as bright and beautiful as we remember, despite challenging light conditions. Not only did she document what we experienced of the day, but also a lot of amazing details and fun, that we otherwise would have missed.

We have shown our wedding photos to friends, family members, and other photography professionals who all agree - we were extremely lucky to have hired Amy Salerno. You should too.

Sent on 09/26/2016

Ashley · Married on 05/03/2014

I would absolutely recommend working with Amy, whether it be for engagement/ wedding photography (in my case) or any other event. She is a sincere pleasure to work with and has been a friendly and reassuring presence throughout this process.

Amy was referred to us by ESTOccasions/ Engaged CT, a local wedding planning service. I had explained to our planner that I wanted to invest in high quality photos that captured the casual attitude we hoped to achieve at our wedding. To fully explore our options, I do admit that we interviewed two or three other photographers that fit this profile as well. Though her photography skills clearly speak for themselves, when my husband and I spoke with Amy, we immediately felt comfortable with her and knew that she understood our expectations and even our wants. She is lighthearted, funny, professional, did I say funny?, and intuitively understood what we were hoping to accomplish via the engagement session and wedding. She effortlessly guided us through photo sessions – in one case, it was poor weather (that actually worked out in the pictures), and in the other it was unforeseen circumstances the day of our wedding. She is a true professional who handled these developments with ease, and through this process made sure that myself/ the husband/ the photographed guest at hand was comfortable and satisfied. She definitely has an eye for the little details and remained conscious of our list of “wants” throughout the day/ evening. She also rolled with the punches and even found ways to memorialize them.

We will not hesitate to contact Amy for future photography sessions – as a matter of fact, you can bet that we will. Though she is from Maine (technically not “local” as our wedding was in CT), I don’t believe we would have had as much fun or have been as satisfied had we been with anyone else. She is a wonderful person and a talented photographer. Rest assured you will be more than satisfied should you work with her for a photog

Sent on 05/19/2014

ReRe · event on: 10/06/2012

Amy is incredible to work with. She photographed a fashion shoot for me three times now and every one was fabulous. Each time she asked what I was trying to achieve, listened to everything and captured it perfectly in images. She was also was amazing at helping the models (who were not professionals) relax, focus and deliver!

Sent on 04/12/2013

Amy Salerno FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums