Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Amy Deputy Photography

One of Top Ten 2009 Wedding Photographers in the USA by American PHOTO

Amy brings more than 20 years of photojournalism experience to weddings. Her wedding portfolio received accolade as one of the 2009 Top Ten Wedding Photographers in the USA by American PHOTO magazine. She is also included in Weddings UNVEILED: Inspiration and Insight from 20 Top Wedding Photogaphers by Jacqueline Tobin published in March 2009 and available on Amazon.

Her work has been recognized and published by Photo District News, Washingtonian Bride & Groom, Baltimore Magazine, Town and Country and The Knot magazines. She is a member of the International Society of Wedding Photojournalists, the Wedding Photojournalist Association and the National Association of Catering Executives.

She is available for celebrations and portraits regionally, nationally and worldwide.

Amy Deputy Photography

User Photos
Photos
High-Res Images (1)
Digital Files (1)

For me, choosing a photographer was difficult! Most Baltimore-area photographers have portfolios/websites showcasing the same thing - a conventionally attractive bride and groom, in front of the water (and Domino's sign), a spiral staircase, or a barn. I couldn't tell the difference between any of them!

I was drawn to Amy's website because her photos captured real people with real emotion. In her photos, people of any age, size, or color radiate beauty in their own unique way. And she has a way of making her camera see people as they are - very genuine and with emotion.

On the day of, Amy was calm and peaceful and made everyone feel comfortable in front of the camera. I remember being very annoyed and tired of taking pictures, and wanting to get to my reception! But somehow Amy was able to get me to laugh and smile and enjoy being with my new husband in the moment, and this all translated to beautiful pictures. With kids, especially, she was able to make them feel comfortable so we got real pictures of them, not fake cheesy smiles.

When we got our photos, I was so distracted by them that 3 hours passed without me even realizing. They were all vibrant and captured the emotions of the day so well. Thank you Amy!

Profile Picture Cristina, 9/30/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Digital Files

Amy Deputy is wonderful! We were thrilled with every aspect of her work. She captured our daughter's wedding exactly as we hoped she would - the quiet and candid moments as well as the formal and posed shots. She is masterful at eliciting the spirit of the day and of all the participants - with just being present and not intrusive or directing. Every time we look at her photos, they bring the day back to life with all of the day's emotions - smiles, tears, thankfulness and hearty laughter! I can't imagine a more wonderful photographer for such an intimate and important occasion! Amy has our highest endorsement and heartiest recommendation.

Photo
Profile Picture Christine, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Amy was so great to work with and we're so happy she was our wedding photographer. The planning process was straightforward but complete, she was a pleasure to have there on the big day and the results are SO great. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Lily , 6/10/17, 5 Reviews

220x220 sq 1211556583765 0164 0227 nz ak
220x220 sq 1211556611781 16
220x220 sq 1211577320937 517 2962 ar jbgb

6 ENDORSEMENTS
Love, love Amy Deputy's work. She brings her serene, calm, gentle personality to the wedding day and relaxes the bride and groom and their families and friends. Then she takes the most beautiful pictures you can imagine and captures moments for the bride and groom to enjoy forever.

There's a reason Amy earns award after award for her wedding photography. She's fantastic! Her ability to get into the mind of the bride and translate that into technically superb, stunning images is unparalleled. I cannot imagine a more gentle, peaceful approach to the work than Amy's. If I were getting married tomorrow, Amy is who I'd want to photograph my wedding.

Her eye and style are artistic and gorgeous~ I would recommend her to any bride!!

Amy's breathtaking photography delights brides and their families with every wedding. She is a kind person with a wonderful ability to capture the wedding day in beautiful detail. Amy also is very talented in assisting with the creation of the wedding album after the ceremony and assembling the photographs into a lovely wedding story.

We love Amy! Having worked quite a number of weddings with her over the last ten years or so, one quality shines through every time. The bond and rapport she clearly has established with the couple is just a wonder to behold. It would appear at times they've known each other for years. Combine that with her keen sense of finding the cool shot that no one else sees and you've got quite the winning combination. Again, we love Amy!!

64 PROS I KNOW

Events

914 Lower Glencoe Rd., Sparks Glencoe, MD 21152   See On Map
410-493-5920 (phone) 410-741-3786 (fax)
by appointment