Amy Deputy Photography

Sparks Glencoe, MD View map
$4,400 Most Popular Price

$4,400 Most Popular Price

Amy brings more than 20 years of photojournalism experience to weddings. Her wedding portfolio received accolade as one of the 2009 Top Ten Wedding Photographers in the USA by American PHOTO magazine. She is also included in Weddings UNVEILED: Inspiration and Insight from 20 Top Wedding Photogaphers by Jacqueline Tobin published in March 2009 and available on Amazon.

Her work has been recognized and published by Photo District News, Washingtonian Bride & Groom, Baltimore Magazine, Town and Country and The Knot magazines. She is a member of the International Society of Wedding Photojournalists, the Wedding Photojournalist Association and the National Association of Catering Executives.

She is available for celebrations and portraits regionally, nationally and worldwide.

Amy Deputy Photography

tele | 410.493.5920
portfolio | http://www.amydeputyphotography.com
studio journal | http://www.peacelovepictures.net

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

3,500.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Toning

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,400

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Toning
Albums
Digital Files
Flush Mount

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Custom Graphics
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Proofs
Save the Date

Carinne D. Married on 05/09/2021

Above and beyond!

Amy was an absolute joy to work with. Not only did she produce the most STUNNING images that felt completely authentic to us, she has this amazing calming presence that was just invaluable to us on our wedding day. She made everyone feel comfortable and like they could be themselves, which is above and beyond what I expected from a photographer. We can't recommend her highly enough!
  • Rachel
    Rachel Married on 02/26/2021
    Amy Deputy is my hero! She made me feel wonderful as a bride & constantly made me laugh! My whole family and the entire bridal party absolutely loved her. Her assistant was also awesome! I love her!
    Cristina Married on 09/30/2017
    For me, choosing a photographer was difficult! Most Baltimore-area photographers have portfolios/websites showcasing the same thing - a conventionally attractive bride and groom, in front of the water (and Domino's sign), a spiral staircase, or a barn. I couldn't tell the difference between any of them!

I was drawn to Amy's website because her photos captured real people with real emotion. In her photos, people of any age, size, or color radiate beauty in their own unique way. And she has a way of making her camera see people as they are - very genuine and with emotion.

On the day of, Amy was calm and peaceful and made everyone feel comfortable in front of the camera. I remember being very annoyed and tired of taking pictures, and wanting to get to my reception! But somehow Amy was able to get me to laugh and smile and enjoy being with my new husband in the moment, and this all translated to beautiful pictures. With kids, especially, she was able to make them feel comfortable so we got real pictures of them, not fake cheesy smiles.

When we got our photos, I was so distracted by them that 3 hours passed without me even realizing. They were all vibrant and captured the emotions of the day so well. Thank you Amy!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

The Pleasure of Your Company The Pleasure of Your Company Wedding Invitations

Love, love Amy Deputy's work. She brings her serene, calm, gentle personality to the wedding day and relaxes the bride and groom and their families and friends. Then she takes the most beautiful pictures you can imagine and captures moments for the bride and groom to enjoy forever.

Chase Court Chase Court Mansion Weddings

There's a reason Amy earns award after award for her wedding photography. She's fantastic! Her ability to get into the mind of the bride and translate that into technically superb, stunning images is unparalleled. I cannot imagine a more gentle, peaceful approach to the work than Amy's. If I were getting married tomorrow, Amy is who I'd want to photograph my wedding.

Kim Reyes Makeup, LLC. Kim Reyes Makeup, LLC. Wedding Hair & Makeup

Her eye and style are artistic and gorgeous~ I would recommend her to any bride!!

, 914 Lower Glencoe Rd. Sparks Glencoe, 21152

by appointment
Location of (Amy Deputy Photography)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding