31367 Harper, Saint Clair Shores, MI 48082 Map Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 21

About Amour Bridal

Un Amour Bridal is a full service special order bridal salon, where we believe in going the extra mile to make sure your special day is everything you dreamed it would be. We also believe in educating our brides on all aspects of their wedding. For example, which fabrics work best for which styles of dress, color combinations that you may not have considered, and how to coordinate your headpiece and veil with your gown, This is your day and we strive to make sure you wishes are heard, understood and followed from beginning to end.

Our staff is expert at suggesting the best silouette for your particular body shape. We take in consideration your budget, lifestyle, type of wedding, fabric preference, and venue, among other things. We make sure you and your bridesmaids, mom and flowergirl have the perfect dress for your very special day.

Our designers include Alfred Angelo and Forever Yours, both international companies. We also have sevel private label designers. All are internationaly known for their high quality handiwork. All our designers create gowns that are elegant and stylish, whether bejewled creations that will make any bride feel like a princess, to sleek mermaids and dropped waist gowns that flatter your shape.

At Un Amour Bridal we can accommodate any budget. Our goal is to make every bride look like she spent a fortune. Our prices are moderate and competitive with other major bridal salons. Begining July 1, 2012, we are offering free layaway on stock purchases and limited availability bridal gowns.

Great pricing and beautiful gowns are not the only things that set us apart from other salons. You will experience the finest in customer service at Un Amour Bridal. We treat every bride like they are family. We believe in treating others as we would like to be treated ourselves. You are not just a sale at Un Amour, you are an individual who is taking one of the biggest steps in life, and we are grateful and humbled that you chose to allow us to be a part of your special day.

We also have an expert alteration department to tailor your gown to perfection. There is a charge for alterations, but be sure to ask how to get your simple bodice alterations for FREE for both you and your bridal party.

brideandgroomonastroll
brideandgroomonastroll

• Videos 1

31 Reviews for Amour Bridal

Cheryl Green 路 Married on 08/18/2019

Best. Bridal. Shop. Ever.

Absolutely love, love, love this bridal shop!! Owner Tiffany and her mother Doris create a warm and welcoming experience for brides and their family & friends. My daughter drove in from Chicago so Tiffany made sure that she had an appointment on the weekend so she wouldn't have to take time off of work. They worked with our budget and had a wonderful selection of plus size dresses that were just gorgeous. My daughter was able to try on many dresses until she found the perfect dress for her special day. Tiffany made sure that all the custom features that my daughter wanted came out exactly as she described. This truly was a magical experience and I would highly recommend this shop to anyone looking to have a positive bridal experience.

Sent on 04/14/2019

Rochelle 路 Married on 05/26/2018

I loved my dress and I looked great in it. So many compliments on it. Tiffany is the best. I described to her what I was looking for and she pulled it out. I felt like a princess on my wedding day. She even came and got me in my dress on my wedding day. I totally recommend Amour Bridal to get your wedding dress or any formal dress.

Sent on 06/11/2018

Nicole 路 Married on 08/25/2017

I attended a bridal show where I first met Tiffany, who is the owner of Amour Bridal. I had went to a couple of other shops before visiting Amour Bridal. I have to say nothing could compare. Exceptional service and breathtaking dresses! I cannot say enough about how much Tiffany helped me to find the ONE! I was never a girl that dreamed of her wedding day or what dress I would wear. Although I do have to say I felt like an absolute princess that day, thank you to Tiffany and her staff!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Amour Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece, Flat Fee
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Full Customization, Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months