777 Deltona Blvd #18, Deltona, FL 32725 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 5

About Amore Events Venue

Amore Events Venue is a banquet hall located in Deltona, Florida. Amore Events offers a unique and elegant banquet hall space that can be dressed to fit any style of wedding. From the polished and regal, to the whimsical and colorful, Amore Events can make for the perfect setting for any wedding day celebration.

Facilities and Capacity

Amore Events Venue offers plenty of space for all of your friends and family and can be designed to fit any wedding day celebration. As well as weddings, this venue has been used to host Sweet 16s, baby showers, birthday parties, company gatherings, fundraisers, networking events, and more.

Amore Events Venue is staffed by a team of individuals who have a passion for event planning. This is a full-service venue, meaning they’ll satisfy all of your event needs, providing services such as:

• Event planning

Amore Events Venue 2
Amore Events Venue 3
  • Shawndra

Shawndra Wilson · Married on 05/04/2019

Amore Events Venue made my wedding truly magical!

I had my wedding reception at Amore Events Venue April 5th and was so happy I chose this venue! From the moment I first toured the venue I was met by the owner, Maryland and immediately knew this was the venue! This was the 4th venue I had toured. Maryland is so professional and friendly and put my mind at ease. I wanted a venue that included pretty much everything and this is it. I knew that when my big day came I would be able to show up and enjoy my day rather than stress over anything. Maryland took care of coordinating my ceremony, decorating the venue with everything I could have asked for, it was so gorgeous! Served our food, bartended, everything. I enjoyed my wedding day so much, I still keep looking at pictures in awe. It was so affordable, and everything that came along with it was priceless. Thank you Maryland and Amore Events Venue for making the wedding of my dreams. I highly recommend!!!

Sent on 05/08/2019
    Amore Events Venue 4
    Amore Events Venue 5
    Amore Events Venue 6

Amore Events Venue's reply:

It was my pleasure to make your dream a reality, Thank you for choosing us for your special day may God bless you both on your new journey together.

• 777 Deltona Blvd #18 Deltona, FL, 32725 See on map