Seagoville, TX 75159 Map · Phone number
1 review
  • Photos & Videos 15

About American Songbird

Every great love story has one thing in common: a great love song. We at American Songbird believe in the power of love and the power of music, which is why our business is writing songs catered to each bride and groom. We then record your very own personal song ranging from a simplistic acoustic arrangement all the way up to a full blown orchestra if you prefer. Your individual love song is yours to keep forever along with the memories it brings on your special wedding day.

Follow American Songbird on

Photos 14 Photos
Videos 1 vídeo

1 Reviews for American Songbird

Amanda · Married on 05/11/2013

American Songbird creates something I couldn't even imagine. They write and compose your very own wedding song! My husband and I filled out paperwork about our special moments that happened in our relationship. American Songbird then asked us about the genre and artist we tend to like. With that they created a song about our relationship. Our song was recorded in a Nashville recording studio and sung as a duet by amazing nashville artist. We were blown away by their voices! There could be nothing more unique then having your own song with your funny and special memories to play at your wedding ceremony, or dance to at your reception. We chose to play our song during our slide show where we had pictures of us as children, and then pictures of our life together. Our song really captured the story of our romance, and made our wedding unique. I am proud that I made an investment in something that will last a lifetime. I would recommend American Songbird a 100%!

Sent on 07/04/2013

American Songbird's reply:

Thank you Amanda! It was a joy writing your song and working with you!

• Mayfield Events
    Mayfield Events Wedding Planners

I have been so impressed with her work as a wedding professional. She went above and beyond to market to our business and share her work. I hope that we will have a chance to work together soon. I am looking forward to hearing more from this company in the future.

• Photographic Dreams
    Photographic Dreams Wedding Photographers

Sarah @ American Songbird is a wonderful artist & true musician! She can assist you in recording & making your dream music for your wedding or event. It has been a pleasure to be a business partner in her network. I personally have had the experience in listening to her complications. Love what I have heard & listens!! AA+++

• Alaina Mitchell Makeup Art
    Alaina Mitchell Makeup Art Wedding Hair & Makeup

Unbelievable writing ability with a huge heart! She will surely enrich the magic of your wedding day :-)

• Seagoville, 75159 See on map