About Photographic Dreams

Stunning - Affordable Award Winning Wedding Photography!

Welcome to my Wedding Wire Page....My name is Michael and I'm in the business of making all your wedding memories. Offering Affordable Award-Winning Spectacular Wedding Photography! My photographic approach: each client is individual and unique; I love working with you to create an awesome wedding experience; Traditional and Contemporary wedding poses are mixed with unscripted, lighthearted candid shots that highlight the mood, magic and emotion of your wedding day!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Prints (4)
Canvas (2)
Toning (1)
Save the Date (1)

Our experience with Mike Keys (Photographic Dreams) was just right for us. He is a communicator, creative, very nice and friendly and kind, fun and easy to work with, timely. He captured our private special wedding ceremony with a true photographic eye. We would highly recommend him!
Gary and Georgia Jestice

Profile Picture Georgia, 9/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

If you are looking for a wedding photographer then look no further than Michaell!
He was absolutely brilliant from start to finish. Professional, efficient, friendly and, most importantly, took the most fabulous photographs of our wedding, in challenging weather conditions!
Michael worked with our budget, and even stayed a few extra hours to capture the pictures we wanted. I can't say enough about Michael! We would most definitely hire him for any other photographer needs that we may have in the future!

Profile Picture Amber, 9/2/17, 1 Review

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

220x220 sq 1515108420854 1515108382343 5 panel canvas wedding set

1 Year Reservation Special

$350.00 Value | Promo Code: CANVAS-5-SET
Reserve your wedding date 1 calendar year in advance: for a 5-Panel Canvas Wall Set from your Wedding Images I give you on your USB drive. Thank you for visiting my Wedding Wire Page! Michael Keyes / Photographic Dreams
#WWca93e1e32350a559
1517610766 70c4a587868f9cde 1509802222743 fbln 004

ONE YEAR WEDDING RESEVATION SPECIAL

$250.00 Value | Promo Code: WW1YEAR
Reserve your wedding date 1 calendar year in advance & receive one 8x8 hard-bound coffee table book from your wedding images.
Offer Expires: 03/31/2018
#WWfee26cced42bc664

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Look NO MORE - this is the professional you've been looking for! Michael is a regular at Mountain Lake and ALWAYS goes above and beyond for our Brides and Grooms. His "can do" attitude is so refreshing, his package pricing is very competitive and the final results always leave a smile on his client's face :) He always makes sure his clients and venues are aware of his needs/wants. He is a visionary and someone we would welcome back anytime! Michael, MOUNTAIN LAKE LODGE is so grateful to continue working with you!

An amazing photographer that is fun and easy to work with and has a great imagination!!

I recently officiated a wedding for which Michael provided his photographic services. He's pleasant and highly professional and his pictures are amazing. He does a very comprehensive and satisfying range of traditional shots and ones that are creatively interesting and aesthetically very pleasing. I was so impressed that I took a look at some of the other wedding work he's done. Big Wow! - Rev.Kanta Bosniak

It tends to make the night even more enjoyable when the photographers you have capturing the memories of your event on film (such as Photographic Dreams does) are having as much fun as you are and also get along well with the other vendors involved. Team players and the pictures speak for themselves, Photographic Dreams can deliver!

Events

Blacksburg, VA 24060   See On Map
540-230-8399 (phone)
Photographic Dreams is a wedding photographer from Blacksburg, Virginia. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Roanoke, VA, Asheville, NC, and Charlotte, NC. Photographic Dreams is a professional wedding Photographer that has been part of the Southwest Virginia wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in in the capture of 100% love during your wedding weekend..