Photographic Dreams Reviews

Photographic Dreams 6
Photographic Dreams 7
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 05/18/2019

The most beautiful photos I have ever seen

Michael from photographic dreams is the most responsive and amazing photographer I have ever had the pleasure of working with. My daughter had an issue and Michael came back the next day and did evening photos with her and her groom re-dressed. This was going way above any expectations we had with Michael as our photographer.

Sent on 05/26/2019
    Photographic Dreams 8
    Photographic Dreams 9
    Photographic Dreams 10

Katie Davis · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing Wedding Photographer

Michael helped make our wedding a day that we will cherish forever! And if that wasnt enough, we didnt get a sunset photo that I had my hopes on, so Michael came out the next day and not only captured amazing sunset photos but also did a whole photo shoot with us! OH, and not to mention, he didnt ask for any kind of payment to come out the next day!!
    Our package included our engagement photos and these were so much fun! We felt comfortable and it showed in our amazing photos that now decorate our house.
    When it came to the wedding, Michael was down for what ever I wanted. All of our shots capture our love for each other and they will be photos that I can look back on forever to remember the happiest day of my life!
    I dont think I will ever be able to use another photographer again!
    I HIGHLY recommend Michael of Photographic Dreams!

Sent on 06/13/2019
    Photographic Dreams 11
    Photographic Dreams 12

Tracy Mitchell · Married on 04/20/2019

Amazing!

Can not say enough about our experience with Michael!! Everything we had hoped for and more! Due to the crammed wedding schedule and the weather, Michael went above and beyond the call of duty to make sure we had the PERFECT pictures we had been looking forward to, coming back the next day. His professionalism and him as a person made for PERFECT wedding memories. Michael made sure to keep in touch from booking (we booked a year in advance) until our wedding day to make sure he knew every little detail. Could not have asked for more!!! If we ever need a photographer again we will absolutely be calling Photographic Dreams!!!! Brides..... lock your date in, you will NOT be disappointed! Michael...... THANK YOU for giving us the amazing pictures we had wished for!! We love you!

Sent on 05/23/2019
    Photographic Dreams 21
    Photographic Dreams 22

Amanda Mcaleer · Married on 01/19/2019

Incredible!!

Photographic Dreams is a phenomenal photographer!!! He did an amazing job of capturing not only candid pictures but also took stunning posed photos!! He was easy and pleasant to work with!! Would definitely recommend him for not only weddings but also for senior pictures and family portraits!!!

Sent on 06/02/2019

Briana · Married on 11/03/2018

Absolutely wonderful experience

Michael is SO fantastic! I can't say enough great things about him! He was very easy to get ahold of and quick to respond!
    He is very accommodating and is basically willing to do anything to get the perfect shot! He was so much fun to work with
    and had so many great ideas and great advice. I HIGHLY recommend him. And, his prices are super reasonable!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Amy · Married on 10/20/2018

He’s the best!

Michael is a wonderful photographer. He did a fantastic job with both our engagement and wedding photos. It was important to us to include my dog in the photos. She is an abused rescue who doesn’t trust new people and gets scared easily. In other words, not the easiest to work with, but Micheal was extremely patient and got some great photos of us with her. Could not have been happier. To top it off, he’s very affordable for the pictures and service he provides. We will definitely be using him in the future for any professional photos that we need.

Sent on 01/05/2019

Megan Ballentine · Married on 10/20/2018

Photgraphic Dreams!!

MICHAEL IS AMAZING!!! Talented, patient, creative...not to mention he is the NICEST PERSON EVER. He was absolutely AMAZING with my 4 year old son as the ring bearer and helped a lot as I was the Maid of Honor. My best friends photos turned out Amazing and totally would recommend Michael. We had SO MANY great shots from our best friends wedding - I don't think there was a single photo we didn't love. I can't say enough great things about this photographer. You will not be disappointed with Photographic Dreams.

Sent on 02/19/2019

Brooke · Married on 09/15/2018

Michael is the best!! He is SO accommodating, and really goes the extra mile for the perfect shot! In my first photo I uploaded, he was IN the middle of a bush. His photography is astounding and I'm so excited to get all of our shots back! He photographed us at Four Fillies Lodge in Peterstown, WV, and I think he had as much fun as we did!! I HIGHLY recommend Michael for ANY photography needs!!

Sent on 09/28/2018
    Photographic Dreams 27
    Photographic Dreams 28
    Photographic Dreams 29

Candice · Married on 08/25/2018

After working with Michael and seeing his finished work with our pictures, my husband and I are thrilled we chose him to be our wedding photographer. He beautifully captured important moments before and during the ceremony as well as at the reception. Furthermore, he has a great eye for the smallest of details which shows he is truly a professional photographer. Michael is very easy to work with and has a fun personality to help you feel at ease when taking pictures for an all-day event such as a wedding. He has wonderful ideas for creative poses and backgrounds, which turned out to include many of our favorites. - Candice G.

Sent on 09/24/2018

Sydney · Married on 06/02/2018

Michael Keyes is so pleasant to work with! He found creative and unique ways to capture stunning photos that look so good! We are very pleased with the quality, flexibility, and responsiveness of his services.

Sent on 07/04/2018

Rainbow · Married on 05/19/2018

Michael is the only part of the first wedding that I wanted to carry over into my second wedding. He is so creative! The caliber of his work is on par with photographers that charge at least double what he charges. I called him several times before the wedding and he was full of questions about the venue and the local flavor. He brought props for photos and had put some thought into how to get the shots he wanted. I'm glad we brought him in for the rehearsal too! He did such a great job last time. I can't wait to see the album included with the larger package I purchased this time!!

Sent on 05/23/2018
    Photographic Dreams 30
    Photographic Dreams 31
    Photographic Dreams 32
    Photographic Dreams 33

Travis · Married on 05/18/2018

As an LGBTQ couple, it can be difficult to find an accommodating vendor who will be open and professional; Micheal was both. He went out of his way to be available and considerate of our needs. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer. The photos were excellent and we received the photos in a timely manner. We received so many photos, it is hard to pick a favorite.

Sent on 07/09/2018
    Photographic Dreams 34
    Photographic Dreams 35

Marlen · Married on 05/06/2018

I would highly recommend him. He had excellent ideas of how to group people and backgrounds for photos. Very personable and enjoyable to work with. Creative, artistic photos. We will cherish these photos for a lifetime!

Sent on 05/27/2018

Stephanie · Married on 05/05/2018

Michael was an amazing photographer to work with. He was great about setting up our engagement pictures and spent most of the day with us, which was great and there were multiple different places we went to. He was gracious enough to help at our rehearsal and got wonderful shots that night. Our wedding was amazing and looking back at the pictures, I am so glad we were able to get him as our photographer! We couldn’t ask for better pictures, he has great ideas and will work around anything. We had plans to do a bridal shoot before my wedding with my dogs... all 4 of them, but I got sick. He has been gracious enough to work with me after the wedding so that I can have my pictures with our pups. Not every photographer will do that! I thank him so much and will definitely turn to him whenever we need photos taken.

Sent on 07/02/2018

Katrina · Married on 03/10/2018

Michael was our wedding photographer in March of this year. He was amazing and I am so grateful for the high quality of his photographs and for the professional and caring way that he interacted with me and our entire family. Michael is a one of a kind person who deeply cares about his work and about the people he works with. I can understand why he has so many five star reviews and complimentary comments. I am sad to see hateful, angry people on this site who post lies about Michael in order to cover their own lack of artistic knowledge and inability to communicate well in this country.

Michael provided a multitude of creative and original poses throughout our wedding and rehearsal dinner. Not only was he focused on the romantic moments in a wedding, he also captured the memorable moments among all of our guests and family. He is a wonderful communicator as evidenced by the abundance of reviews across websites and over years of being a wedding photographer. He is very organized and asked for our feedback repeatedly throughout the process from the moment we initially contacted him and hired him to be our photographer. He sent us packets in the mail and spoke with us by phone several times to make the plan on what we wanted during the ceremony. As the result of our response to his requests, we worked together toward a wonderful outcome.

Michael is simply put, a genius when it came to our formal photos of our family. He worked with us from the beginning on how we wanted them arranged and where the photos would take place. Michael was available every step of the way during the process. He contacted us several times before the wedding to get our input and requests. He came early to meet with us before the rehearsal and to take additional photos. His ability to communicate and translate our wishes into memories that will last us a lifetime was beyond our hopes and dreams. We are forever grateful for his work and his friendship.

Sent on 05/28/2018

Sohini · Married on 02/17/2018

It was wonderful to have Michael as our photographer! We could not have found a better photographer for our special day! Michael has been professional, friendly, and a pleasure to work with!
    Before the wedding, Michael took the time to kindly answer a lot of questions that I had, which was extremely helpful.
    Our wedding was small, and we did not have a rehearsal, and we had some last minute adjustments in timing of the ceremony and reception, and Michael was flexible and attentive throughout the day! He was very easy-going and wanted to make sure that we had our important moments on camera. He suggested certain shots that we would not have thought of, which made the pictures even more special. I wish that we had had the time to capture all of the shots that Michael suggested. Michael went above and beyond our expectations.
    We have received our online gallery and the pictures are colorful and beautiful! We are grateful to Michael for making our wedding pictures personal and meaningful. We found our time with Michael to be too short, so we will be meeting up with Michael for a future shoot for more portraits. We are very much looking forward to meeting with him a second time!

Sent on 03/17/2018

Alexandria · Married on 12/27/2017

I cannot say enough about how pleased we are with Michael Keyes, Photografic Dreams Photography! He was very professional, creative, accomadating, an excellent value, and reliable. He put us all at ease right from the start. You could tell his goal was for us to be pleased with the most important photos of a lifetime and he did everything possible to make sure that happened. He knows what he is doing. He was creative and also open for any ideas we had. Micheal Keyes is very humble and kind, the value you get for his services and talent are of the utmost highest standard. We couldn’t be more pleased. He was beyond our highest expectations!!

Sent on 06/10/2018

Hillary · Married on 10/24/2017

Our friends referred Michael Keyes for our engagement pictures and we are SO HAPPY they did. We knew from day one we were planning a destination wedding and assumed we'd hire the resort photographer for ease. Once we worked with Michael on our engagement photos and saw his great work, we were hooked and knew we had to take him with us to Jamaica.

Throughout the entire process and planning, Michael was very helpful, supportive and always went out of his way for us including helping us place the wedding day timeline and come up with a shot list. Once the days in Negril arrived, Michael integrated and connected with our guests right from the start. He was even able to keep the kiddos' attention during photos and helped calm all of our nerves.

We also did a day after shoot that was so much fun! We toured around Negril with another couple and were able to get awesome photos of some of our favorite places around the island.

We just received our photos back - great timeline for getting them back -
    and we are in awe. Our wedding photos are absolutely stunning. He helped create magical moments that we will forever cherish. I would highly suggest Michael to any bride and groom that is getting married in the US or abroad. His work speaks for itself and he is beyond professional.

We hope to be able to work with Michael for future photoshoots!!!

Sent on 12/04/2017
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 10/20/2017

Hiring Photographic Dreams will be the best and easiest decision of your wedding!!!

Hiring Michael as our wedding photographer was the best decision we made in the whole wedding! He was easy to talk to and gave us different photo packages for the wedding day that had different degrees of price. We didn’t feel like there was only one really expensive option. One thing I was concerned about was having one photographer get the whole ceremony. Michael assured me that he could get everything we wanted by himself. AND HE DID!!! He was able to get anything and everything that I wanted from the ceremony and reception! We were incredibly pleased with how the photos turned out and we couldn’t be more grateful to Michael for capturing our special day. He even went above and beyond when he drove us up a mountain to get photos of our first look on a cliff. He is a true talent and we are so happy he was there for our wedding!

Sent on 10/20/2018
    Photographic Dreams 47
    Photographic Dreams 48
    Photographic Dreams 49

Lauren · Married on 10/07/2017

We had our wedding at Mountain Lake Lodge on October 7. Mountain Lake highly recommended Michael as a photographer and we are so happy they did! Everyone I contacted for the wedding was excited when I said he was the photographer and told me he is the best in the region. It is so true! Michael goes above and beyond to ensure the photographs are perfect. He worked with us for months prior to the wedding to understand everything we wanted. He scouted the area for the perfect photo locations and studied photos I sent via email to ensure my visions were realized. He even volunteered to return another day if we weren't able to capture the right shot! Michael truly stands by his work, and I can't recommend him enough to couples looking for a photographer! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/13/2017
    Photographic Dreams 50
    Photographic Dreams 51
    Photographic Dreams 52
    Photographic Dreams 53

Krystle · Married on 10/04/2017

Michael was fantastic. He agreed to photograph our destination wedding, even though it wasn't going to be a large or long event. He drove 2+ hours each way, just to be there for us, and at a VERY reasonable rate. Not only was he professional and punctual, but he was so easy to work with. On top of the beautiful pictures, which he sent to us on a USB drive, he included a video of the wedding, which meant so much. Then, when I panicked at having lost the USB drive on a trip to see family, he sent me a new one and didn't even want to charge me. Michael was very kind and friendly, as well as willing to be a little outside the box with regards to our venue. Hire him. You will NOT be sorry!

Sent on 04/20/2018

Georgia · Married on 09/15/2017

Our experience with Mike Keys (Photographic Dreams) was just right for us. He is a communicator, creative, very nice and friendly and kind, fun and easy to work with, timely. He captured our private special wedding ceremony with a true photographic eye. We would highly recommend him!
    Gary and Georgia Jestice

Sent on 10/01/2017

Amber · Married on 09/02/2017

If you are looking for a wedding photographer then look no further than Michaell!
    He was absolutely brilliant from start to finish. Professional, efficient, friendly and, most importantly, took the most fabulous photographs of our wedding, in challenging weather conditions!
    Michael worked with our budget, and even stayed a few extra hours to capture the pictures we wanted. I can't say enough about Michael! We would most definitely hire him for any other photographer needs that we may have in the future!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Caitlin · Married on 08/26/2017

Very responsive and quality is unparalleled. Highly enjoyed working with Michael.

Sent on 08/31/2017

Jianghui · Married on 08/20/2017

Michael is very nice, professional and responsible. He went to the wedding location to guide the direction of arch and chairs a week ahead. And I was previously worried that we will look like dwarfs because he is very tall, but all the photos look great and everyone look as their actual heights, so you don't need to worry about this. We order a package of 4 hours just for noon time, but he came pretty early and offered to take us to a garden after lunch to take more photos. Overall it's a very nice experience. 这个摄影师也很愿意为中国新人服务,特意嘱咐我们写review的时候可以写点中文。他对中国文化有一点了解,拍的照片有些作揖的姿势。而且他还提供订婚照片服务,就是婚礼前可以拍些户外的婚纱照。不管是结婚礼包还是订婚礼包,价格都还是很实惠的。

Sent on 10/31/2017