Amelia Florist Wine & Gift Shop

Amelia, OH View map

$2,500 Typical Price

Amelia Florist Wine & Gift Shop is more than just flowers. It is about a relationship with our Brides. We want to know how to best support you and your vision of your wedding day. Our listening ear translates our Bride's vision into exquisite displays of love and celebration.

We are committed to offering only the finest bridal arrangements, backed by service that is friendly and prompt. Because all of our Brides are important, our professional staff is dedicated to making your experience a pleasant one.

We would be honored to have you entrust us with your floral needs for your wedding.

We look forward to working with you, getting to know you and providing you with the service that you may need in the future!

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$225.00

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$125.00

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15.00

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$75.00

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150.00

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Susan
    Susan P. Married on 06/29/2019

Just beautiful!!

What can I say, the whole team at Amelia Florist is fantastic. We had to make last minute changes and they accommodated those changes with ease.
    Everything was just beautiful!
  • W
    Wanda B. Married on 01/09/2019

The flowers were stunning!

The flowers were even more beautiful than we could have imagined! We couldn't have been more pleased. Absolutely stunning!
    Judy Married on 10/06/2018

Thank you Amelia Florist!!!!!

I can't thank Amelia Florist and staff and Vickie Young Wenstrup enough for the amazing job they did for my daughter's wedding. The flowers were absolutely beautiful. Molly's bouquet was exquisite as were the bridesmaids bouquets. I can't say enough about the gorgeous centerpieces - 32 tables and each decorated with mason jars, flowers, candles - perfection! She added little bees to the centerpieces when she found out we were doing honey jars as favors. Isn't that an awesome touch and one that she surprised us with. Vickie has so much talent and vision - she is the most talented and artistic person I have every met. We couldn't quite get the arch the way we wanted and Vickie had it gorgeous within minutes! The swags she used to decorate it were stunning. The flower arrangements around the room were the most beautiful we have ever seen. I can't count the number of guests that commented on the flowers and how gorgeous they were.Thank you Amelia Florist and Vickie for making our daughter's wedding so perfect. I will post pictures when I get the professional ones back from the photographer. I can't wait!!! I wish I could give a 10 plus rating - I truly have never seen so many beautiful flowers and arrangements in one place! Beautiful, affordable, and a personal touch that makes everything perfect! Everyone that works at Amelia Florist loves what they do and it shows in everything they create. Vickie and staff - thank you so so much!!!❤️

1406 Ohio Pike Amelia, 45102
Location of (Amelia Florist Wine & Gift Shop)

Other vendors in Cincinnati for your wedding