Austin, TX 78703 Map · Phone number

About Amber Vickery Photography

Hi there! I'm Amber. I've been smitten with photography since I received my first camera when I was just fourteen. But it wasn't until after I graduated from art school with a degree in fine art photography that I discovered my love for photographing weddings. I'm completely passionate about capturing images of your wedding day that are vivid, artistic, and completely honest. Most of all I strive to create photographic heirlooms that will be celebrated and adored by future generations.

I look forward to telling your story!

xoxo Amber

1 User photo

• Abigail

Abigail Finch · Married on 10/26/2019

Exception Talent, Wonderful Person

Photography was one of the my important things to me when thinking about our wedding budget, and Amber was the first vendor we hired. I was immediately drawn to her documentary style, and the candid moments I could see from her Instagram photos. She is obviously extremely talented and seemed to catch all of the beautiful, quiet moments I was hoping to capture at our wedding -- not the staged, sparkly group shots I see in so many wedding albums. But just as important as her talent, I felt that Amber was 100% the right choice for our wedding upon meeting her in person -- she was so sweet and so normal, softspoken, easy to talk to, and made me feel very at ease. It just felt like the right fit. And she loves dogs! Amber proved to us exactly how wonderful she is when she moved her schedule around to accommodate an emergency engagement photo shoot after we learned that my old hound dog had to be put to sleep. She met us the night before we said goodbye to our dog and was able to capture the most wonderful engagement shots including our dog -- and she even helped us smile and enjoy the evening, under such bittersweet circumstances. I will forever cherish those photos - they are beautiful. As for our wedding photos, we just received the album and I truly could not be happier. A few of my friends have said they are the most beautiful wedding photos they have ever seen, and I couldn't agree more. I can't stop looking at them! I've already recommended Amber to everyone I know who is looking for a wedding photographer, and will continue to do so. She's the best!

Sent on 12/13/2019
  • Kim

Kim · Married on 10/25/2019

The first vendor you should book for wedding

Amber was the first vendor I hired for my wedding. I grew up shooting film photography. I wanted to pursue it as a career and I have always looked up to amazingly talented photographers.

The minute I saw her work I knew she was the only photographer I wanted for this special day. Her eye is impecable. Her style is nothing short of amazing because of the candid approach she invokes into her work. With no effort she captures the feeling of the day. My mother said to me when she saw a snippet of the photos "Omg. What a wonderful depiction of the wedding. Makes me want to cry."

We were blown away when we saw a preview of the final photos (and I cannot wait to see them all). But I wasn't surprised, because she has some serious talent. The most important investment of your wedding day should be the photographer you choose. And without a doubt, it should be Amber Vickery.

ps. I had to write this review so soon because we are soo thrilled.

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Caitlin

Caitlin Bailey · Married on 09/14/2019

Live in the moment

Amber has been amazing from start to finish, she always maintains the best level of professionalism while still being 100% approachable. Her love of candid photos is unmatched. While still knowing and completing all the portrait style photos we needed. We got a slideshow within days of our wedding and I simply ADORED it. I poured over those pictures daily until our full album came through. I just love each and every picture, she captured the fun and celebration of the whole event flawlessly!

Sent on 11/18/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Amber Vickery Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    One Event / Day
    Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4700.00
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    One Event / Day
    Albums
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Matted Prints

• Austin, TX, 78703 See on map
    Location of (Amber Vickery Photography)