Austin, Austin, TX 78704 Map · Phone number

About Amber Vickery Photography

Hi there! I'm Amber. I've been smitten with photography since I received my first camera when I was just fourteen. But it wasn't until after I graduated from art school with a degree in fine art photography that I discovered my love for photographing weddings. I'm completely passionate about capturing images of your wedding day that are vivid, artistic, and completely honest. Most of all I strive to create photographic heirlooms that will be celebrated and adored by future generations.

I look forward to telling your story!

xoxo Amber

Other couples have also viewed

• Lacey + Lee Photography

39 Reviews for Amber Vickery Photography

• Bianca

Bianca C. · Married on 11/06/2020

Thank you, Amber!

My fiance and I are so grateful that we were able to have Amber shoot our engagement photos. We were incredibly nervous, as we're not fans of getting our pictures taken or too much attention, but Amber made all of our nerves go away. At the end of the shoot, we realized we had just had SO MUCH FUN! On top of the experience itself the photos we got back made us emotional and so happy. The shots were beautiful and truly showed our great love! We'll cherish these photos forever. Thank you, Amber!

Sent on 05/12/2020
  • Nicole

Nicole L. · Married on 09/26/2020

Nothing short of AMAZING!

Amber is absolutely amazing! She did our engagement pictures and wedding and both turned out better than we could have ever imagined. She has excellent attention to detail and listened to everything we wanted. I provided her with a list of pictures I wanted for our wedding and she did all of them and more! Anytime we had any questions, she would respond so quickly which was appreciated since we had a destination wedding. I cannot say enough great things about Amber. You can tell she loves what she does and will definitely tell your love story. You will not find anyone better than Amber!

Sent on 02/25/2021
  • Abigail

Abigail F. · Married on 10/26/2019

Exception Talent, Wonderful Person

Photography was one of the my important things to me when thinking about our wedding budget, and Amber was the first vendor we hired. I was immediately drawn to her documentary style, and the candid moments I could see from her Instagram photos. She is obviously extremely talented and seemed to catch all of the beautiful, quiet moments I was hoping to capture at our wedding -- not the staged, sparkly group shots I see in so many wedding albums. But just as important as her talent, I felt that Amber was 100% the right choice for our wedding upon meeting her in person -- she was so sweet and so normal, softspoken, easy to talk to, and made me feel very at ease. It just felt like the right fit. And she loves dogs! Amber proved to us exactly how wonderful she is when she moved her schedule around to accommodate an emergency engagement photo shoot after we learned that my old hound dog had to be put to sleep. She met us the night before we said goodbye to our dog and was able to capture the most wonderful engagement shots including our dog -- and she even helped us smile and enjoy the evening, under such bittersweet circumstances. I will forever cherish those photos - they are beautiful. As for our wedding photos, we just received the album and I truly could not be happier. A few of my friends have said they are the most beautiful wedding photos they have ever seen, and I couldn't agree more. I can't stop looking at them! I've already recommended Amber to everyone I know who is looking for a wedding photographer, and will continue to do so. She's the best!

Sent on 12/13/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Amber Vickery Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    One Event / Day
    Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4700.00
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    One Event / Day
    Albums
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Matted Prints

• Austin Austin, TX, 78704 See on map
    Location of (Amber Vickery Photography)

Amber Vickery Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Amber Vickery Photography include in the starting price?

Amber Vickery Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• 2nd Shooter
  • One Event / Day
  • Prints

What photography services does Amber Vickery Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Amber Vickery Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • One Event / Day
  • Albums
  • Prints

What photography styles does Amber Vickery Photography offer?

Amber Vickery Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Photojournalism

What photography services does Amber Vickery Photography offer?

Amber Vickery Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Amber Vickery Photography offer for wedding events?

Amber Vickery Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Amber Vickery Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Amber Vickery Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.