Austin, TX 78703 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,500
Availability Check your date

About Amber Vickery Photography

Hi there! I'm Amber. I've been smitten with photography since I received my first camera when I was just fourteen. But it wasn't until after I graduated from art school with a degree in fine art photography that I discovered my love for photographing weddings. I'm completely passionate about capturing images of your wedding day that are vivid, artistic, and completely honest. Most of all I strive to create photographic heirlooms that will be celebrated and adored by future generations.

I look forward to telling your story!

xoxo Amber

cn 110
bj 173

32 Reviews for Amber Vickery Photography

Lindsay · Married on 04/21/2018

We first met Amber when my now husband and I took our engagement photos in Austin. We weren’t sure what to expect but Amber made us feel so comfortable. Once the wedding planning kicked into full gear, she checked in periodically to make sure we were doing okay and not getting overwhelmed. She was always willing to help give suggestions or offer insight.
    On the wedding day, she showed up early to spend time with my husband and I separately to give us a run down of how the day would go. We gave Amber a “picture list” and she followed it to a T.
    What we appreciated the most was how she made us laugh capturing our love on camera. I can’t say enough good things about Amber and her team. I can’t wait to use Amber go forward for any family photos as we start our life together. Lindsay and Blake

Deb · Married on 06/10/2017

Amber is a delight to work with! Check out her blog and see the amazing work she does at http://ambervickeryphotography.com/blog/

Caitlin · Married on 04/08/2017

Amber was amazing to work with. She was so accommodating and sweet, we are so happy she was there on our wedding day. The pictures are amazing, and everything I was looking for.

Amber Vickery Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism