Austin, TX 78703 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,700
Availability Check your date

About Amber Vickery Photography

Hi there! I'm Amber. I've been smitten with photography since I received my first camera when I was just fourteen. But it wasn't until after I graduated from art school with a degree in fine art photography that I discovered my love for photographing weddings. I'm completely passionate about capturing images of your wedding day that are vivid, artistic, and completely honest. Most of all I strive to create photographic heirlooms that will be celebrated and adored by future generations.

I look forward to telling your story!

xoxo Amber

addie and sam 58 51 474441 1561726414

34 Reviews for Amber Vickery Photography

Gabriela Vega · Married on 05/11/2019

Excellent!

Amber was by far my favorite vendor to work with. She did an EXCELLENT job. Her work product is extraordinary (check out her portfolio), but what I want to speak to in this review more than anything is her personality and professionalism. That's what's harder to gauge from just perusing her website. She was extremely professional; her responses were timely, on point, and the process smoothless. I am a type A person with little time for unnecessary back and forth and high expectations for service providers, and Amber was consistent, reliable, and very pleasant all the time. At our wedding she kept us on schedule with family portraits and captured great images without feeling obtrusive in the slightest. I went to a wedding shortly after mine and the photographer there just did not compare. I cannot recommend her highly enough; it was 100% worth the investment!

Sent on 07/23/2019
  • Kara

Kara · Married on 10/13/2018

She really helped me feel at ease, and captured truly stunning photos!

We were really happy with Amber's work. She really made us feel comfortable and captured the event perfectly! We are absolutely in love with our wedding photos!

Sent on 02/08/2019

Lindsay · Married on 04/21/2018

We first met Amber when my now husband and I took our engagement photos in Austin. We weren’t sure what to expect but Amber made us feel so comfortable. Once the wedding planning kicked into full gear, she checked in periodically to make sure we were doing okay and not getting overwhelmed. She was always willing to help give suggestions or offer insight.
    On the wedding day, she showed up early to spend time with my husband and I separately to give us a run down of how the day would go. We gave Amber a “picture list” and she followed it to a T.
    What we appreciated the most was how she made us laugh capturing our love on camera. I can’t say enough good things about Amber and her team. I can’t wait to use Amber go forward for any family photos as we start our life together. Lindsay and Blake

Sent on 05/20/2018

Amber Vickery Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Thank You Cards

• Austin, TX, 78703 See on map