Orlando, FL 32828 Map · Phone number

• Brooklyn Focus Photography

9 Reviews for Amber Phinisee Photography

Rachel · Married on 01/19/2019

Speechless!

I met Amber in 2011 when she photographed my high school senior photos & I absolutely loved them!! After watching her grow as an artist over the years, I dreamed of having her photograph another event in my life. When Jonathon & I got engaged, I knew without a doubt that I wanted Amber Phinisee Photography to capture our big day, no questions asked! Amber & her husband, Tyler, work hand in hand as a duo in photography and videography & they are outstanding y’all! We booked them for our engagement session & as our wedding day photographers on November 30, 2018. Speechless is an understatement because not only are these two incredible humans, they also capture some of the most beautiful photos full of emotion & love! Not to mention, they go above and beyond to get the perfect shots - At our wedding, they had a vision of a beautiful photo so we walked through a creek & it was 100% worth it! Hands down, I would choose Amber & Tyler again and agin!! Also, if you have the chance to book her sister, Intensify by Patience, for hair and make up, DO IT! They are the perfect vendor pair & work so effortlessly together!!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Alex · Married on 05/19/2018

Choosing Amber Phinisee Photography was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! Amber and Tyler were just absolutely incredible. Their smiles and positive energy are infectious and will put you at ease on your big day. Wedding days can be stressful, but ours was virtually stress free, and Amber and Tyler played a big part in that. They came up with a timeline for the day and stuck to it. From the start of the day getting ready to the very end of the night at our exit, they captured every detail perfectly and helped our day run so smoothly. So thankful for those two and their innate ability to capture love so effortlessly and beautifully.

Sent on 09/06/2018

Jordan · Married on 08/11/2017

I don't think I will ever be able to stop bragging on my photos from Amber Phinisee! Amber has taken professional pictures for me for about 5 years now and I couldn't be more pleased with all of them. We just had our wedding on August 11, 2017 and I love each and every picture so much! Amber and Tyler are seriously the most amazing husband + wife team in Georgia (and beyond)! You are truly investing in the most important pictures that will last a life time. Not only is their work phenomenal, but they are the sweetest and most genuine people you will ever meet! They never fail to keep a smile on your face while working with them. You will not be disappointed when booking Amber Phinisee for all of your photography needs! Oh, not to mention, their new short cinematic films are also beyond amazing!! I cannot wait to book another session with Amber and Tyler in the future!

Sent on 10/02/2017

• Orlando, 32828 See on map
    Location of (Amber Phinisee Photography)