Amber Fallon Photo

• Real Weddings 3

About Amber Fallon Photo

**Creative Wedding Lifestyle Photography for the Modern Bride**

Hello!

My name is Amber and I am a modern wedding, family & lifestyle photographer based in Southern California. With 14 years behind the lens, I have photographed over 200 weddings and am a lead photographer at True Photography. My personal style can be described as urban, rustic and colorful with my biggest inspirations being contemporary art, travel and modern design.

My love for photography all began at the age of 15 when I was rummaging through a closet of old items. That's when I discovered my first love...the Canon AE-1. From there, I was glued to the darkroom and bound to the camera!

After discovering photography, I went on to study my passion more in-depth at the Las Vegas Academy, a top-rate magnets arts high school in Las Vegas. During my high school years, I was also given the opportunity to expand my knowledge at NYC's Fashion Institute in their Pre-College programs. This experience is what ultimately convinced me to move to the big city in 2003 where I graduated with my BFA in photography at the School of Visual Arts.

Nowadays, I've switched coasts and currently reside in sunny San Diego, CA. When not behind the lens, I enjoy discovering new art, adventuring exciting lands and cooking unique foods.

_____

Sound like a match? To book your own fun, creative session send me a message!

(*Weddings rates begin at $1050. Family sessions begin at $250.)

Follow Amber Fallon Photo on

La Jolla Engagement

• Real Weddings 113

36 Reviews for Amber Fallon Photo

Helen · Married on 12/09/2017

I met Amber at my niece's wedding and I'm so impressed with her photography. She was highly recommended, that's why I did not hesitate to hire her for my daughter's 18th birthday. We enjoyed the pre-photo shoot at Balboa Park, she spent more time taking pictures and did not mind to exceed on time because she loves her job. She made sure that we are comfortable and taught us how to pose. The photographs turned out amazing and her kindness made her service even better. My family and I will definitely hire Amber again for future events to come. Shout out to Amber Fallon and her great service!

Ania · event on: 04/27/2015

Amber was great to work with for our engagement session. She is very responsive. A few hours after I wrote to her with an inquiry, she set up a time to talk and soon after called to chat about her services and to learn if we would be a good fit. She had many great suggestions and took the time to get to know what our style was and what we were hoping to get out of the shots. The pictures came out beautiful! Not to mention, the turnaround time for the photos was very quick! Thank you Amber!!

• Catherine & Nick

Catherine · Married on 01/16/2016

In searching for a wedding photographer, I didn’t know exactly where to start, other than wanting an affordable photographer who would take amazing pictures that would capture my (then future) husband and I in our most candid and relaxed moments. Starting with a simple Instagram search under the #sandiegoweddings, I stumbled upon Amber’s profile. What captured my eye first was how bold and bright her photos were – the couples were highlighted beautifully across gorgeous scenery. They didn’t look overly posed, they were relaxed and the photos showcased their simple displays of love and affection for each other.

At our first meeting, Amber came across as laid back but also professional, friendly and super knowledgeable about wedding photography. We clicked immediately and after viewing more of her portfolio and discussing some ideas with her, we knew we wanted to book her for our wedding. She even created our day of timeline, which at the end, only needed to have a couple minor tweaks! We were able to work one-on-one with her during our engagement photo shoot at Balboa Park, and knew we picked a winner once we saw the work she produced for us.

During our wedding day, we knew exactly what to expect, and once again, Amber did not disappoint. She had a million creative ideas, even for scenery that seems very basic, and played it up with simple poses that captured us perfectly in our element and weren’t awkward. My husband and I felt comfortable telling her if we weren’t feeling a particular pose or background, and she made sure to ask if we had any special requests of photos with certain people. Besides doing the first look (I loved seeing both of our reactions!), we also did a night photo shoot during the reception that was such an original idea – it captured the end of day emotions and gave my husband and I a breather from the chaos of the day.

Whether you need a wedding or other special occasion photographer, I highly recommend Amber Fallon!

Amber Fallon Photo FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints