Amber Fallon Photo

San Diego, CA View map

Hello!

My name is Amber and I am a modern wedding, family & lifestyle photographer based in San Diego, California. With nearly 10 years of wedding experience and over 300 events captured, I love connecting and working with couples who embody a sense of adventure and a passion for creativity. My style is colorful and modern and I thrive on pushing the boundaries of lighting while creating fun, genuine moments of emotion that bring your day to life.

Sound like a match? To inquire about your own wedding or lifestyle session, send me a message!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,500

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Prints
Save the Date

Amy S. Married on 01/08/2022

Amber was absolutely fantastic!

Amber recently shot a family session for my boyfriend‘s family and me. Only to my surprise, it was also a surprise engagement when my (now fiancé) dropped to a knee mid shot and proposed! Amber was absolutely amazing all day putting up with our family and lack of professional photo experience. She was kind, patient, extremely knowledgeable, and very trustworthy. The pictures came out absolutely beautiful! I can’t help but go through them every day I love them so much! The best part too was Amber’s availability to anwser questions, help with outfits, and the turn around time in getting the photos back. Highly recommend! You won’t be disappointed!
    Kristin Married on 05/06/2021

Professional and Fun

Five stars for Amber Fallon Photo all around. My fiance and I had a fun and memorable engagement photo session with Amber. She is experienced and professional, and her personality is laid back, we definitely felt comfortable to give our best smiles during our shoot. Thank you Amber!
  • W
    Wally H. Married on 01/02/2021

Choose amber!

There is a reason why everyone loves Amber and her work - my experience with her is no different.

I had Instagram stalked Amber for some time and decided to finally reach out..... and I'm so glad I did.

If you're looking for a photographer with competitive pricing, who's fun and friendly but also has a professional attitude, a good listener, and excellent photo results, Amber is your girl! She was very responsive from the start and really took the time to understand my fiance and I as people and what we wanted for our engagement photos. She was upfront about her prices and offered us multiple locations in the San Diego area when she knew we were unfamiliar with the area.

Photo Day:
    Amber has a fun and relaxed approach to photo shooting. She has a lot of cool tricks up her sleeve to make the time you have with her effortless and fun. This was especially important to people like my fiance who gets very awkward in front of cameras ;) I, too, thought that I'd look ridiculous.... but of course, the photo results were AMAZINGGGGG.

Post-Photo Day:
    As everyone has said in the comments, Amber's turnaround time is crazy fast. It us longer to choose our photos than for her to give us the proofs! We had such a difficult time choosing our favorites because she is just that good.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Rating 5 out of 5 , 104 Reviews
    · Wedding Planners

San Diego, CA, 92116
6197864970
Location of (Amber Fallon Photo)

Amber Fallon Photo frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Amber Fallon Photo offer?

Amber Fallon Photo offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Amber Fallon Photo offer?

Amber Fallon Photo offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Amber Fallon Photo offer for wedding events?

Amber Fallon Photo offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Amber Fallon Photo and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Amber Fallon Photo is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding