36 Reviews for Amber Fallon Photo

Additional Hours (1)
Engagement Shoot (1)
Digital Files (1)
33 Amber Fallon Photo Reviews

I met Amber at my niece's wedding and I'm so impressed with her photography. She was highly recommended, that's why I did not hesitate to hire her for my daughter's 18th birthday. We enjoyed the pre-photo shoot at Balboa Park, she spent more time taking pictures and did not mind to exceed on time because she loves her job. She made sure that we are comfortable and taught us how to pose. The photographs turned out amazing and her kindness made her service even better. My family and I will definitely hire Amber again for future events to come. Shout out to Amber Fallon and her great service!

Profile Picture Helen, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

In searching for a wedding photographer, I didn’t know exactly where to start, other than wanting an affordable photographer who would take amazing pictures that would capture my (then future) husband and I in our most candid and relaxed moments. Starting with a simple Instagram search under the #sandiegoweddings, I stumbled upon Amber’s profile. What captured my eye first was how bold and bright her photos were – the couples were highlighted beautifully across gorgeous scenery. They didn’t look overly posed, they were relaxed and the photos showcased their simple displays of love and affection for each other.

At our first meeting, Amber came across as laid back but also professional, friendly and super knowledgeable about wedding photography. We clicked immediately and after viewing more of her portfolio and discussing some ideas with her, we knew we wanted to book her for our wedding. She even created our day of timeline, which at the end, only needed to have a couple minor tweaks! We were able to work one-on-one with her during our engagement photo shoot at Balboa Park, and knew we picked a winner once we saw the work she produced for us.

During our wedding day, we knew exactly what to expect, and once again, Amber did not disappoint. She had a million creative ideas, even for scenery that seems very basic, and played it up with simple poses that captured us perfectly in our element and weren’t awkward. My husband and I felt comfortable telling her if we weren’t feeling a particular pose or background, and she made sure to ask if we had any special requests of photos with certain people. Besides doing the first look (I loved seeing both of our reactions!), we also did a night photo shoot during the reception that was such an original idea – it captured the end of day emotions and gave my husband and I a breather from the chaos of the day.

Whether you need a wedding or other special occasion photographer, I highly recommend Amber Fallon!

Profile Picture Catherine, 1/16/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Digital Files

Amber was great! Professional, patient with my son and very personable. Overall it was a great experience! ...with pictures to proof it. We will definitely ask Amber to take our family photos again in the near future.

Profile Picture Danielle, 12/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amber was The PERFECT photographer!! She was professional, captured perfect photos & is very sweet & kind. I would highly recommend her for all your photography needs!! You won't find anyone better than her!!!!

Profile Picture User6020629, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I've had the best experience with Amber for 3 photo sessions we did for my son's 6month/9month and 1 year milestones. I was referred to Amber through a co-worker, and I am so grateful for that. Amber was extremely flexible and responsive throughout the scheduling and photo session time. She contacted us sooner, gave ideas and planned the session well. She understood the need for flexibility with a young child, made us feel comfortable and allowed us ample time to make the child feel comfortable throughout the session without compromising on the quality of her work. She really knows her job well. The pictures came out really nice and are hung all around our house, we have had several compliments from friends and family that view the images. Her prices are reasonable and her work is excellent. She will definitely be my "go to" photographer!!!

Profile Picture User6020287, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amber actually did Christmas photos for me and my husband this year. She did a spectacular job capturing the look we wanted - our personalities and character came through in a magical way! Amber was very professional and made us feel at ease being in front of the camera (not something we do every day). :) To top it off, the editing was truly amazing! I would recommend Amber for weddings, family photos, anything you need a spectacular photo for!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Very professional, very easy to work with.

Profile Picture Jose, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amber was such a pleasant person to work with. From the beginning she brought so many ideas, she was open to new things, quick to reply and with such great enthusiasm.

Amber has so much talent, I fell in love with her work, and once she showed me a glimpse of my day with her I fell in love with it even more. I highly highly recommend Amber.

Profile Picture Veronica, 7/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I am beyond pleased with our choice of booking Amber Fallon Photography to capture our wedding last month. During the planning process, Amber was great to work with- she made sure to get to know us to ensure she would capture the moments and quirky personalizations that would be the most meaningful to us. She helped us create a wedding day timeline, then adjusted it accordingly as we threw changes at her as the big day approached.

Amber professionally rocked her day-of work! She gracefully rolled with the punches as family members changed the order and extent of the photography plan. I don't know how, but Amber still kept us on schedule without sacrificing the poses and locations she had planned to execute.

We are delighted with our web-gallery preview of photos, and are having fun sharing them with friends and family. Hiring a photographer was a big deal for us, but we are thoroughly pleased with the job Amber did for us. We have been recommending her services to all of our newly-engaged friends, as we want them to have as great of a photographer experience as we did!

Profile Picture Anna, 6/27/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Amber was incredible. Her professionalism and execution unparalleled. Both Amber and her assistant were unobtrusive yet were able to get amazing photos. Although I am not getting married again I would absolutely hire Amber again for any event I want memorialized.

Profile Picture sari, 5/1/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Amber was AWESOME! Our only regret was that we didn't find her sooner. We initially booked a different photographer, but a lot of last minute issues occurred and we ended up having to find another photographer. We came across Amber the day we started looking, and ended up booking her the same day. We didn't even bother meeting with the other photographers we scheduled to meet after her. We got screwed from the first photographer, and Amber was aware of that. She went above and beyond to ensure our satisfaction. We didn't expect the kind of service we received from Amber. From the first day we met and booked her up until the wedding day, she was very, very involved and was constantly communicating with us to follow up on things, give us ideas on locations, laying out various plans (made sure we had options) and always briefed us on research she would do on different locations to shoot. I was really amazed at how involved and devoted she was in preparing for photo shoots on our wedding day. I'm sure she had other clients to prepare for as well, so the dedication, devotion and degree of involvement she displayed in planning for our day was a tell tale sign that she has a great passion for what she does and has a genuine desire to provide exceptional service to her clients. On the day of the wedding, she was 110% on the grind. If I remember correctly, my wife and I had to TELL her to take a break and go eat dinner

Profile Picture Aude, 4/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

So this is a continuation from the review by "Aude"... I guess text is limited. Anyway, so we had to get her to take a break and go eat. That's how dedicated she was to shooting our wedding... she couldn't put her camera down. For the photo shoot after the ceremony, it was obvious that she was well prepared. She knew where to go and got us to the location for the shoot. And along the way, she was able to improvise and took awesome shots with cool backgrounds. We were able to finish on time and get to the venue for the reception on time.

We are 100% happy with Amber and the service she provided, and we will be using her for future photography services. Also, she sent us sneak peeks of some of the photos from the ceremony, post ceremony, and at the reception. The pictures came out great! We are looking forward to seeing the rest of them!

Profile Picture Ken, 4/18/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

The slight ding on value is just to indicate that Amber's prices are on par with other providers.

Profile Picture User4787631, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The only reason why there is a 0.1 downgrade is to indicate that Amber Fallon pricing is in-line with other service providers. That being said, the responsiveness, flexibility, and professionalism by far put other providers in the dust. Additionally, once we received the final product, the photos were excellent.

Profile Picture AsherLev, 1/31/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amber is such an amazing photographer. While shopping around for a photographer and strongly considering her for our wedding, there was something that stuck out to me about her, she was such a sweetheart and was so easy to work with. She is very prompt with her communication and I loved that about her. After looking at her work, I knew right there and then that I wanted her to be our wedding photographer. We also did our engagement shoot with her, she was so much fun to work with and the pictures turned out so beautiful. After getting our Wedding Photos, we were beyond amazed on how beautiful all the pictures were, she captured every single moments. I will definitely recommend her to all my friends and family, she is a wonderful photographer. Thank you, Amber for everything!

Profile Picture May, 11/1/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

AMAZING!!!! I can not say enough wonderful things about Amber. From our first meeting to the end results she is professional and fun to work with. If you are looking for a vendor that is great a communicating, creative, efficient, and FUN to work with check out Amber. She helped make my wedding day perfect. Amber is creative and takes to time to capture the details that were a blur to me on the day of the wedding.

Brides- you will spend countless hours worrying and planning details of flowers, center pieces, decorations etc. The day of you won't be able to take it all in. Amber will capture all the time and work you put into making your day perfect.

I highly recommend doing an engagement shoot first. She takes the time to get to know you as a person but also as a couple.

Amber is a wonderful person and bring a creative and wonderful spirit to her art.

Profile Picture Kristen, 10/25/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I had been planning a wedding in California from Boston for the past 11 months. Long distance wedding planning can be one of the most stressful tasks but as soon as I found Amber I knew photography would be one less thing I had to worry about. She was one of our most professional vendors. Extremely responsive (which is important when you know you can't meet your photographer until the day of your wedding) and very patient and joyful. On our wedding day she was all over the place shooting and she still managed to keep a cool fun demeanor. It almost seemed like she memorized my pintrest pins and shot list requests! Amber was extremely flexible as well! She worked great with my videographer, and my wedding coordinator to ensure the flow of the day without missing any shots. Our wedding even went a bit longer than expected and she stayed until our grand sparkler exit and shot some very memorable pics. A few days into our honeymoon Amber sent us about 50 pics she edited which is soooo exciting since the day flies by so fast and as soon as its over you want to relive the memories. Above all Amber was well within our budget which was helpful being a young couple paying for our wedding. I really appreciated her commitment to our day and making sure we had some beautiful memories. Thank you Amber!

Profile Picture Ricky, 10/24/14, 1 Review
4.7

She did an excellent job at our wedding. She also did a complete and thorough engagement session in Balboa Park. She really captured the two of our love for each other. For our wedding, the first look was amazing and fun. She did a great job with my crazy bridesmaids! :). Thank you very much.

Profile Picture Shannon, 9/28/14, 1 Review
4.7

Amber was extremely patient and flexible, especially since I was so hectic right around the wedding. Also, my husband is not a big picture taker but Amber's friendly demeanor and outgoing personality made it very easy to get a ton of great pictures. All the pictures turned out beautifully! If I had another event that I needed a photographer for I would definitely use Amber.

Profile Picture User4599629, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Amber Fallon was a dream come true. Not only is she an extremely talented photographer, she is so sweet and such a professional. She made it a point to fully understand who we were as a couple and made sure she knew exactly what we wanted before arriving to shoot the photos for the wedding. As she edits the photos she sends little previews so you don't have to wait long to re-live your day. The pictures are exactly what I wanted and I am so happy I found her. She is extremely flexible and makes sure she gets every photo you want. I couldn't have wished for a better photographer. Your wedding day goes by so fast, it is certainly important to get an excellent photographer, and her talent (and at such an insanely reasonable price too) cannot be beaten. I can't even begin to express my gratitude towards her and I thank my lucky stars that I found her. She captured our day perfectly.

Profile Picture Rachel, 7/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Oh where do I even begin...Amber Fallon is one of the most creative, genius-ly talented, artistic, nicest sweetest girls I have ever met! She has met my expectations & more! And has been more than a pleasure to work with! All my family & friends & my husband who met her for the first time LOVED her! She's awesome! And was very attentive & professional! She was more than happy to lend out a helping hand for my big wedding! And to throw out some great ideas too! And not only that but her work is amazing! She made all the crazy hectic-ness look Simply Beautiful! Just what I was going for! She has caught my eye & our hearts as she has a good eye for creating beautiful works of art & has caught many precious moments of my life to last me & my husband for many years to come! It all happens so fast & I am so happy that we are able to look back & re-live it all over again! :) She appreciated all my hard work ~ My heart & soul went into my wedding as a DIY bride it was nice to work with a creative person like myself! I appreciate that she captured all the details & the old times & everything in between & did a good job getting the pictures I wanted! It was so much fun! And having Amber there to be a part of it all was awesome! With her friendly personality, she easily became one of our friends! After the wedding & still I get soo many comments & complements about my beautiful wedding pictures & artsy photographer & if they can get her info! Let me tell you, I would definately recommend her to family & friends & you! I know I will be using her services again & will be in touch w/ her! I am so glad I have met Amber & that our paths have crossed each other, from doing my sexy-cute bourdior photo shoot for my Hubby to capturing our Simply Beautiful Beach Wedding, she will always be as memorable to me as these pictures are! :)

Profile Picture Pamela Shaine & Trevor, 6/21/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amber was wonderful to work with she is so nice and patient and would definetly recommend or hire again!!! Her customer service is beyond a 5 rating and we enjoyed all that she did for us on our special day!!! Thank you Amber!!!

Profile Picture Annette, 6/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amber is very talented & a pleasure to work with! I love her style, personality & creativity! I appreciate her quality of work! From the beginning meeting her I felt comfortable working w/ her. I appreciate her taking the time to meet w/ me, getting to know me, my story & what my plans are for the wedding! I like that we have open communication & keep in touch throughout this process & that she had lots of questions for me that ensured that we are on the same page & that she'll execute my vision! Which so far she has! I love her attention to detail & that she is detail oriented like myself! I appreciate her working w/ me on my wedding timeline & that she'll help us stay on schedule & catch great shots throughout the day of the event! I love that she has so many great ideas & we're able to bounce ideas off each other, feed off each other's energy & be creative to create beautiful works of art! She took the time to view my wedding board on pinterest, got a feel for my style & vision, got a better idea of what I want & am looking & going for! She even created a picture board for her & I of shots that we would like to do for the Bourdior photo shoot & my wedding! It's inspiring to work w/ a creative Individual like myself & to create something so beautiful & memorable! My Bourdior photos came out amazing & I cant wait to give them to my future husband; I'm sure theses pictures will take his breath away! She is sufficient in turn around time to upload, edit & give me my pictures in a short amount of time which I need! She is efficient to do what my heart desires & to execute what I have asked for! She has ensured me when in doubt, has encouraged me as needed, has been very positive, respectful & delight to work with! She has exceeded my expectations thus far & I'm confident that she'll do an amazing job at my wedding next week! I'm sure she'll produce pictures that will be nothing less than perfect of my special day to last me & my future husband a lifetime to remember!

Profile Picture Pamela, 6/7/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amber was so great to work with. We exchanged a few emails before we met to discuss what I was looking for in a photographer. We finally met in person and her photography style and personality were just what we were looking for. She took the time to really get to know us and what our wedding was going to be like. She helped prepare a great timeline for picture taking.

We also booked an engagement session with her and our pictures turned out AMAZING!!!! Amber provided a lot of great suggestions for photo shoots and it was hard to pick just one let alone pick our favorites from the session. We have gotten so many compliments on our pictures.

The day of the wedding, Amber captured everything I had asked for. She had a lot of great ideas for some fun family photos too and during the reception, everytime I turned around because I wanted to take a picture with family or friends, Amber was there. Within a day, she had already sent a sneak peek of some wedding pics and followed up a week later with a more expanded picture preview.

She is great with communicaiton and her pictures speak for the quality of her work!! I definitely recommend her for any upcoming events.

Profile Picture Maurita, 6/1/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Amber was friendly, honest, fun, and creative with her photography of our event. My friends and relatives all loved her style. The pictures came out fabulous and we are so happy we chose Amber Fallon Photography!

Profile Picture Amber, 5/24/14, 6 Reviews