San Diego, San Diego, CA 92139 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 16
  • Deals 1

About Amanda Sokimi Design

Amanda Sokimi Design offers a full event design service in San Diego, CA and anywhere in the United States of America.

This designer prides herself on creating highly customized and unique weddings that are inspiring and memorable. Whether you need full design or partial, Amanda Sokimi Design will ensure that your day is nothing less than perfection.

From custom fresh/silk floral arrangements, table scapes/centerpieces, pipe & drape, back-drops, lighting, dance floor, fog machine etc. Amanda Sokimi Design offers design services also for bridal showers, ceremony and anything event. Every detail will be planned precisely the way you envisioned it, to create a day that's your own. Additional services include:

• Vender Referral List
  • Timeline Assistance (If Needed)
  • Budget Design Break-Down

Amanda Sokimi Design 6
Amanda Sokimi Design 7
  • Erin

Erin Mesa · Married on 12/29/2018

Look no further, AS Designs is the best decision you'll make

I hired Amanda about three months before my wedding to be my day of coordinator. From the very beginning, Amanda was very professional, responsive and truly cared about her bride being as stress free as possible. She did everything she could plus more to make sure the wedding planning process never became too overwhelming for me. About a month before my wedding, I had the unthinkable happen with my wedding dress and Amanda immediately started making phone calls trying to help me out. This definitely was not part of her job description but she stopped everything she was doing in an effort to keep my stress level down and to make sure I had options. Amanda met with me about 3 weeks before my wedding so I could explain to her my vision. She even went with me to the venue which was really beneficial because I was then able to relay to her what I was thinking regarding the layout and where I envisioned the gift table, the dessert table, etc. Amanda even took the reigns on communicating with all of my other vendors and letting them know that if they had questions, she would be there to assist them. I am so happy that I hired Amanda for the day of because not only did she alleviate a ton of stress for me, but hiring her allowed me to enjoy my wedding knowing that Amanda would set up for the reception, be in control of our timeline and make sure that things went off without a hitch. Not only did everything go exactly as I had envisioned and planned, but Amanda was the last one to leave the reception. She made sure all of my decorations and gifts were packed up and she took them with her so that I could pick things up from her at a later date. I am so lucky to have found Amanda because things could not have gone any better. She did a remarkable job on the day of and I received so much more from her! If you are looking for your wedding planner, look no further, AS Designs is the best decision you will make. I have nothing but good things to say about Amanda and her team and will definitely be recommending her to all of my friends!

Sent on 01/03/2019
    Amanda Sokimi Design 8

April · Married on 06/22/2018

By far the best decision we made, hiring Amanda Sokimi Design to coordinate our event. I live out of town and I stressed about not being able to physically be there to make decisions for our event. But Amanda made things so convenient for my family and I. From planning the venue, decor, and vendors. People know its hard to be trustworthy about decisions like that, when not being able to see things with your own eyes. She made all the right decisions, suggestions and choices on my behalf and fulfilled my vision on what i intended my event to be. Amanda & her team are very attentive, organized and professional. Definitely a recommendation from my family and I!! THE BEST HANDS DOWN!!! Thank You So much Amanda and your team for your hard work and dedication to us!!

Sent on 08/02/2018

Erica · Married on 06/15/2018

First, let me start by saying that if you're looking to hire Amanda and her wonderful crew for an event, do it!! She is a wedding day SHERO in every sense of the word. Between our hectic schedules, my indecisiveness, coupled with my wife's lack of imagination.. we were in for a treat when it came to wedding planning. We knew exactly what we wanted but couldn't put it together. Amanda came in, took our ideas, and then took over just how we needed her to until we eventually gave her complete control (the best decision we made, btw). Throughout all the bumps in the road she remained professional, supportive, positive, and always reassured us that it would be perfect with the biggest smile on her face! We cannot thank her enough for truly taking a blank canvas and working with us to make it the most amazing night we could ever imagine! We plan to use and recommend them for any and every event to come.

Sent on 07/13/2018