San Diego, CA 92093 Map · Phone number

About Amanda Madeline Studios

Our style is "modern meets vintage", all the quality of the latest cameras but our films are real and natural, not over-produced. We like to film your day as it is, with all its beauty, laughter, and happiness. We love natural light and pretty details. And not only do we get plenty of beautiful footage of the bride and groom, but we also love to film all the family and friends because that's really what a wedding is all about- the people who matter most coming together to celebrate your love!

Follow Amanda Madeline Studios on

Other couples have also viewed

• Amari Productions
  • Madison The Guy
  • Yours Truly Media
  • TheCinestory®
Couple kissing
Couple kissing

5 Reviews for Amanda Madeline Studios

Michelle · Married on 11/07/2015

Wow what can I say?! Amanda was absolutely amazing! She really worked with us to give us the best package for our budget and she delivered above and beyond our expectations. She was incredibly fun to be around, very professional and is extremely talented! We absolutely love our highlight video and cannot stop sharing it!!! We definitely recommend Amanda Madeline Studios especially if you want something special you can cherish for a lifetime!

Sent on 01/11/2016

Christy · Married on 10/18/2014

Don't waste your time reading these reviews. Just book a date with Amanda today! Worth every single penny and it's something you will have and love forever! If you must read a review...then here you go.

By far, she was one of our favorite vendors. The hubby and I went back and forth for months on whether we wanted to spend the money on wedding videography. It just wasn't in our budget and to us, we wanted more money for our honeymoon. However, in my gut I knew it would be worth it and I'm SO GLAD WE DID IT!

Luckily, we found Amanda. She was super professional, responsive, and organized. She showed up on time and stayed throughout the entire event. Everyone loved her. She was easy to get along with and didn't force things on you. It didn't feel weird or awkward at any moment. While she wasn't filming you, she's filming details of your wedding without you even knowing it. It was a surprise to see all the raw footage she captured. When did she even find time to do that AND capture the event? I will never know. She's a VIDEO NINJA!

The end result was an amazing highlights video that we literally watch over and over again. It was the type of video you look at and feel like you were at the wedding and in that moment. She's a great story teller through video and it brought back all those feelings of the day and how special it was.

I received so many compliments and I will forever be happy we did this one thing to make our special wedding day last a lifetime. I will definitely hire her over and over again. Again, worth every penny. What the hell are you waiting for! Book her immediately before it's too late.

Sent on 05/24/2015

Jean · Married on 05/19/2013

Loved her work!! I have shown so many people just the highlight video so far and have heard its the best video they have ever seen. She was so professional, on time, she really stayed behind the scenes but captured everything. What a sweetheart too. I highly recommend!!!! I honestly don't think it could have been any better. At

Sent on 06/15/2013

Amanda Madeline Studios FAQ

• What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
  • What videography services do you offer?
    High-Def Video
    Highlight Video
    Multi. Cameras
    Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray
    DVD

• San Diego, CA, 92093 See on map
    2038246544 (Phone number)
    Location of (Amanda Madeline Studios)