Alyssa Kristin

Chicago, IL View map

Every bride deserves to hear the collective gasp from her groom, guests and loved ones as she walks the aisle. More importantly, she deserves to create her own moment of breathlessness each time she sees herself. From the first moment she slips into the gown to the glimpses of herself she catches in reflections – off windows, wine glasses, the polished ballroom floor – I design to take her breath away, each and every time.

Who do you provide services for?

Bride

Which of the following items do you offer?

Hair Accessories
Veils
4.2

• Caroline
    Caroline S. Married on 08/21/2021

Beautiful Dress

I wore the "Katherine" by Alyssa Kristin and it was stunning. I loved the quality of the crepe and how I was able to customize the dress to my preferences. I chose to add buttons all the way down the back, to lower the neckline a couple of inches, and to add the third layer of crepe underneath. I also ordered a belt of theirs. Everything was very well made I loved the stunning simplicity of the dress. There was no lace, beading, frills, sequins, etc. - just a beautiful clean fabric in a beautiful, simple silhouette.
  • Chicago2Madison
    Jamie Married on 05/23/2021

Beautiful dresses, excellent craftsmanship

I am obsessed with my Alyssa Kristin gown. I purchased the Natalie gown after a visit to the flagship store in Chicago with one of my bridesmaids. The dress arrived sooner than expected and looked beautiful.
    Britton Married on 08/27/2016
    My wedding dress was more than I could have ever dreamed of. Alyssa was so personal and accommodating throughout the entire planning process while we created my dress from scratch. She worked weekends and late during the week in order to make sure my dress was perfect....and it was! I got exactly what I wanted and she made sure I was happy. I would recommend her to anyone who has had trouble finding a dress that fits them perfectly! She made my wedding complete with the most perfect wedding dress I could have hoped for!!

Real Weddings

• Stacia & Austin
    16 photos · 10/10/2020
  • Rachael & Nicholas
    90 photos · 07/06/2019
  • Emily & Elie
    34 photos · 07/07/2018

E & J Dry Cleaners E & J Dry Cleaners Wedding Dresses

All of the brides seem very pleased with their decision to have purchased their wedding gown from them! We have cleaned and preserved a lot of wedding dresses from this location. E & J Dry Cleaners Wedding Gown Cleaning and Preservation (www.weddinggowns.eandjcleaners.com) is pleased to endorse this company!

505 N LA SALLE DR , # 575 Chicago, 60654
773.887.2812
Location of (Alyssa Kristin)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding