715 SE Fidalgo Ave, Oak Harbor, WA 98277 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Aly Willis Photography

Aly Willis Photography is a wedding photography business based in Oak Harbor, Washington, which also serves the Seattle-Tacoma and Greater Puget Sound area. Aly Willis, who is the owner and photographer, has been capturing precious memories with her camera for the past 10 years. She specializes in capturing the little unseen details and raw emotions so that couples are left with vivid representations of their wedding day.

Because Aly Willis Photography does specialize in raw and candid moments, her style is typically documentary. Her starting price includes an engagement session, high-resolution images, and digital files. Couples are welcome to choose from her packages, as well or request other services such as the following:

• Destination/travel

Aly Willis Photography 5
Aly Willis Photography 6
Aly Willis Photography 7

Amanda Myre · Married on 09/14/2018

Expert advice and an amazingly artistic eye

Aly was such a treat to have at our wedding. She was one of my first plans I made for our wedding. She patiently and thoughtfully supported me throughout all of my planning including hearing out all of my ideas for location and providing suggestions to help my dreams match reality. As the days started getting shorter and the PNW weather decided to assert its self, she was flexible with adjusting times and plans to make the most of it. During the wedding, she managed to seamlessly have her self in the most perfect angles for beautiful photos. She is pretty much a perfect shot ninja. All the while unnoticed by the wedding party as she was so discrete. Her ability to balance the beauty of the PNW backdrop with the actual wedding party was surreal. I know I am biased as her photos were of my wedding day; however, I have gotten so much feedback from people I don’t know who have commented on the beauty of her shots. We got the final images back more quickly than expected. Aly was super thoughtful in helping my plan and pick out my images to print. I find myself already conjuring up reasons to have photos taken so I can book another session with her.

Aly Willis Photography 11
    Aly Willis Photography 12
    Aly Willis Photography 13
    Aly Willis Photography 14

Megan · Married on 06/30/2018

Amazing and beautiful work!

Aly was fantastic! We highly recommend her. Our engagement and wedding pictures turned out beautiful (and I hate getting my picture taken)! It rained on our wedding day but that didn’t stop Aly from getting some amazing shots. Plus she got soaked and just kept on going. Love, love her!!

Aly Willis Photography Pricing

Aly Willis Photography Price Rates

Aly Willis Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits

1 Wedding Deal & Discount