2021 Atwood Avenue, Madison, WI 53704 Map · Phone number

About Alluring Blooms

We're Amanda & Matthew Frankewicz, and we're the heart and soul behind Alluring Blooms. We’re honored that you’re considering us to provide one of a kind florals for your special day.

Alluring Blooms is open by appointment only. Our primary studio is located about 25 miles north of Madison, WI in the quaint village of Wyocena. We have a lovely client consultation office on the beautiful capitol square in downtown Madison. We proudly serve Madison and all of southern Wisconsin. Amanda is a certified floral designer who takes pride in staying current on all the latest trends. We offer a free no-obligation one hour consultation to go over your visions and details of your event.

Follow Alluring Blooms on

coelle chrissept152012 8135
ABAvatar
coelle chrissept152012 8285
4web
bouquet
Alluring Blooms
Yellow and blue bout close up.
Yellow and blue bout close up.
gorgeous
coelle chrissept152012 5500 2
coelle chrissept152012 5240
Alluring Blooms
White, blush and green brides bouquet of ranunculus, callas, roses, spray roses, star of bethlehem,...
15web
ANGroupAmywithherbridesmaids
Alluring Blooms
Pink and white bouquet of stock and ranunculus with hosta collaring.
Pink and white bouquet of stock and ranunculus with hosta collaring.
Yellow, white and pink brides bouquet with callas, stock, sweet william and more.
AMBouquetMaidsbouquetdetailshot
Alluring Blooms
Brides bouquet and maids bouquets in white, blue and yellow.
Brides bouquet and maids bouquets in white, blue and yellow.
19web
Alluring Blooms
White, blue and yellow brides bouquet with anemone, ranunculus, stock, hypericum and more.
Pink brides bouquet of roses, alstroemeria, carnations and hypericum berries.
Pink brides bouquet of roses, alstroemeria, carnations and hypericum berries.
Pink brides bouquet in a rustic barn setting.
Pink brides bouquet in a rustic barn setting.
Yellow and blue boutonnieres with billy balls and thistle.
Yellow and blue boutonnieres with billy balls and thistle.
Mason jar centerpieces
ABAvatar
coelle chrissept152012 8285

32 Reviews for Alluring Blooms

David and Mary · Married on 09/22/2018

Alluring Blooms knows how to put together the most exceptional arrangements for your event. They did an amazing job on our table arrangements and the bouquet was absolutely beautiful - My wife’s expression was priceless when she first saw it. Also, the boutonnieres and corsages were very well done! There were lots of compliments from our family and guests.

You simply cannot go wrong choosing Alluring Blooms for your event. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 10/12/2018

Diana · Married on 08/05/2017

....Literally words cannot describe how awesome Amanda is! She truly has a gift. From initially meeting her in person at her super cute studio, I knew things were going to go well. Our flowers were absolutely spectacular, completely what I imagined, and she did such an amazing job on the proposal I felt reassured from the beginning! I did the premium proposal so that she basically took care of the entire centerpiece/tablescape which was HUGE for me because it was one less thing to plan and have to worry about. and they turned out GORGEOUS. I only wish I could post a picture here! We did a garland type style with so much greenery and literally the tables were jaw dropping gorgeous. My boquet was also the most stunning thing EVER - it had succulents that I was able to re-plant when i got home and my boquet in water also lasted almost a month later so I got to stare at it for some extra time which was so awesome :) . I got so many compliments on all of my flowers, I would not hesitate to do it all again exactly the same! I will recommend Amanda and alluring blooms ALL DAY LONG to anyone and everyone! I can say without a doubt you will not regret booking her for your wedding.

Sent on 09/15/2017

Amanda · Married on 10/10/2015

Our wedding flowers were exactly what I wanted and Amanda was a pleasure to work with. I gave her a budget I was looking for and she made it happen! I was worried that having fresh flowers would throw my entire planning budget out of control, but Amanda made sure that I had beautiful flowers by staying with what was available for the season and keeping with the colors I wanted.

Sent on 10/16/2015

Alluring Blooms FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 225.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 125.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 18.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 300.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 8,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral

• Dutcher Photography
    Dutcher Photography Wedding Photographers

We've had the pleasure of working with Amanda at Alluring Blooms during a wedding, and we couldn't be more impressed! Her arrangements are fantastic!

• Laura Zastrow Photography
    Laura Zastrow Photography Wedding Photographers

Oh my goodness, Amanda and her crew do such lovely work! Not only does she make beautiful bouquets, boutonnieres, and table arrangements, but she is a joy to work with, too. Her bubbly personality and love of her job certainly shine through when working with her.

• Happily Ever After Wedding Officiants
    Happily Ever After Wedding Officiants Wedding Officiants

Amanda and Matthew established Alluring Blooms in 2010 and, in the few years since then, they have established themselves as wedding floral creators and providers of the highest degree, one of the top shelf flower professionals in south central Wisconsin. A husband and wife team like us, Matt is the brains who handles the business while Amanda is the beauty who creates beauty using the natural beauty that flowers provide. Amanda loves flowers and you can tell by the amazing floral creations she produces. Amanda takes her joy of flowers and puts it in every floral arrangement she creates. She is certified in Floral Design and you can see that in all of the photos of her floral creations on their website. If you want great flowers for your wedding, alluring blooms, so to speak, contact them for a personal consultation - we think you will be pleased with what you see!

• 2021 Atwood Avenue Madison, 53704 See on map