2021 Atwood Avenue, Madison, WI 53704 Map · Phone number

About Alluring Blooms

We're Amanda & Matthew Frankewicz, and we're the heart and soul behind Alluring Blooms. We’re honored that you’re considering us to provide one of a kind florals for your special day.

Alluring Blooms is open by appointment only. Our primary studio is located about 25 miles north of Madison, WI in the quaint village of Wyocena. We have a lovely client consultation office on the beautiful capitol square in downtown Madison. We proudly serve Madison and all of southern Wisconsin. Amanda is a certified floral designer who takes pride in staying current on all the latest trends. We offer a free no-obligation one hour consultation to go over your visions and details of your event.

Follow Alluring Blooms on

coelle chrissept152012 8285
4web
bouquet
Alluring Blooms
Yellow and blue bout close up.
Yellow and blue bout close up.
gorgeous
coelle chrissept152012 5500 2
coelle chrissept152012 5240
Alluring Blooms
White, blush and green brides bouquet of ranunculus, callas, roses, spray roses, star of bethlehem,...
15web
ANGroupAmywithherbridesmaids
Alluring Blooms
Pink and white bouquet of stock and ranunculus with hosta collaring.
Pink and white bouquet of stock and ranunculus with hosta collaring.
Yellow, white and pink brides bouquet with callas, stock, sweet william and more.
AMBouquetMaidsbouquetdetailshot
Alluring Blooms
Brides bouquet and maids bouquets in white, blue and yellow.
Brides bouquet and maids bouquets in white, blue and yellow.
19web
Alluring Blooms
White, blue and yellow brides bouquet with anemone, ranunculus, stock, hypericum and more.
Pink brides bouquet of roses, alstroemeria, carnations and hypericum berries.
Pink brides bouquet of roses, alstroemeria, carnations and hypericum berries.
Pink brides bouquet in a rustic barn setting.
Pink brides bouquet in a rustic barn setting.
Yellow and blue boutonnieres with billy balls and thistle.
Yellow and blue boutonnieres with billy balls and thistle.
Mason jar centerpieces
coelle chrissept152012 8285

33 Reviews for Alluring Blooms

• Demri

Demri B. · Married on 08/08/2020

An absolute must for florals!!

Amanda was a dream to work with! Not only is she beyond talented, she is organized, communicative and responsive. I don’t know flowers at all so the way she was able to take my vision and transform them into the beautiful arrangements she did was amazing.
    Due to COVID, we had to adjust our wedding twice: once with moving the date and once with the location to an entirely different city. I was fearful to tell our vendors but Amanda couldn't have handled the switch any better than she did. This put us at ease and gave us one less thing to worry about.
    She has a very calming personality, which is exactly what a bride needs while planning. I was impressed at her way to repurpose ceremony bridesmaid bouquets into additional arrangements for the ceremony. She was incredible with little details in the votives, arrangement vases and boutonnieres, etc.
    Her communication with both me and my Day-of Coordinator was as if she could read our minds. Amanda arrived in the early afternoon and oversaw each and every inch of her work, through until when the ceremony room was flipped into the reception.
    Everything turned out beautifully and I’m beyond grateful!

Couldn’t recommend Amanda with Alluring Blooms anymore than I do! Wonderful, wonderful job!

Sent on 12/08/2020

David A. · Married on 09/22/2018

Alluring Blooms knows how to put together the most exceptional arrangements for your event. They did an amazing job on our table arrangements and the bouquet was absolutely beautiful - My wife’s expression was priceless when she first saw it. Also, the boutonnieres and corsages were very well done! There were lots of compliments from our family and guests.

You simply cannot go wrong choosing Alluring Blooms for your event. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 10/12/2018

Diana · Married on 08/05/2017

....Literally words cannot describe how awesome Amanda is! She truly has a gift. From initially meeting her in person at her super cute studio, I knew things were going to go well. Our flowers were absolutely spectacular, completely what I imagined, and she did such an amazing job on the proposal I felt reassured from the beginning! I did the premium proposal so that she basically took care of the entire centerpiece/tablescape which was HUGE for me because it was one less thing to plan and have to worry about. and they turned out GORGEOUS. I only wish I could post a picture here! We did a garland type style with so much greenery and literally the tables were jaw dropping gorgeous. My boquet was also the most stunning thing EVER - it had succulents that I was able to re-plant when i got home and my boquet in water also lasted almost a month later so I got to stare at it for some extra time which was so awesome :) . I got so many compliments on all of my flowers, I would not hesitate to do it all again exactly the same! I will recommend Amanda and alluring blooms ALL DAY LONG to anyone and everyone! I can say without a doubt you will not regret booking her for your wedding.

Sent on 09/15/2017

Alluring Blooms FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 225.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 18.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 150.00
    $ 300.00
    $ 8000
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Corsages
    Flower Petals
    Non-Floral

• Dutcher Photography Wedding Photographers

We've had the pleasure of working with Amanda at Alluring Blooms during a wedding, and we couldn't be more impressed! Her arrangements are fantastic!

• Laura Zastrow Photography Wedding Photographers

Oh my goodness, Amanda and her crew do such lovely work! Not only does she make beautiful bouquets, boutonnieres, and table arrangements, but she is a joy to work with, too. Her bubbly personality and love of her job certainly shine through when working with her.

• Happily Ever After Wedding Officiants
    Happily Ever After Wedding Officiants Wedding Officiants

Amanda and Matthew established Alluring Blooms in 2010 and, in the few years since then, they have established themselves as wedding floral creators and providers of the highest degree, one of the top shelf flower professionals in south central Wisconsin. A husband and wife team like us, Matt is the brains who handles the business while Amanda is the beauty who creates beauty using the natural beauty that flowers provide. Amanda loves flowers and you can tell by the amazing floral creations she produces. Amanda takes her joy of flowers and puts it in every floral arrangement she creates. She is certified in Floral Design and you can see that in all of the photos of her floral creations on their website. If you want great flowers for your wedding, alluring blooms, so to speak, contact them for a personal consultation - we think you will be pleased with what you see!

• 2021 Atwood Avenue Madison, 53704 See on map
    6084921926 (Phone number)
    By Appointment Only
    Location of (Alluring Blooms)