Alluring Blooms Reviews

32 | Madison, WI

32 Reviews for Alluring Blooms

David and Mary · Married on 09/22/2018

Alluring Blooms knows how to put together the most exceptional arrangements for your event. They did an amazing job on our table arrangements and the bouquet was absolutely beautiful - My wife’s expression was priceless when she first saw it. Also, the boutonnieres and corsages were very well done! There were lots of compliments from our family and guests.

You simply cannot go wrong choosing Alluring Blooms for your event. Would highly recommend!

Diana · Married on 08/05/2017

....Literally words cannot describe how awesome Amanda is! She truly has a gift. From initially meeting her in person at her super cute studio, I knew things were going to go well. Our flowers were absolutely spectacular, completely what I imagined, and she did such an amazing job on the proposal I felt reassured from the beginning! I did the premium proposal so that she basically took care of the entire centerpiece/tablescape which was HUGE for me because it was one less thing to plan and have to worry about. and they turned out GORGEOUS. I only wish I could post a picture here! We did a garland type style with so much greenery and literally the tables were jaw dropping gorgeous. My boquet was also the most stunning thing EVER - it had succulents that I was able to re-plant when i got home and my boquet in water also lasted almost a month later so I got to stare at it for some extra time which was so awesome :) . I got so many compliments on all of my flowers, I would not hesitate to do it all again exactly the same! I will recommend Amanda and alluring blooms ALL DAY LONG to anyone and everyone! I can say without a doubt you will not regret booking her for your wedding.

Amanda · Married on 10/10/2015

Our wedding flowers were exactly what I wanted and Amanda was a pleasure to work with. I gave her a budget I was looking for and she made it happen! I was worried that having fresh flowers would throw my entire planning budget out of control, but Amanda made sure that I had beautiful flowers by staying with what was available for the season and keeping with the colors I wanted.

Erin · Married on 08/01/2015

Amanda is so passionate about flowers and it shows in her beautiful arrangements. I loved working with Amanda for our wedding flowers. She listened to my vision and pulled together a story board that captured it perfectly. I loved that she created two different proposals for our flowers and I was able to pick and choose what worked best for my budget. She was so flexible as I added a few extra arrangements and bouts closer to our wedding day. All the arrangements, bouquets and bouts were amazing. She understood the look and feel I was going for in our wedding flowers and brought my vision to life. Thank you for the beautiful "romantic vintage" flowers!

Samantha · Married on 05/24/2015

There are not enough words to describe my experience with Alluring Blooms! From the very beginning, Amanda (the creative mastermind behind Alluring Blooms) understood my vision for my big day. She worked diligently with me so that we could come to a point that was satisfactory for me and also worked within my budget. Amanda is seriously a floral genius! She knows everything about floral design, colors, what goes well together, what flowers are in season, cost-effectiveness, and more. Amanda and her husband, Matt, truly transformed our ceremony and reception space with their dreamy florals, and the bouquets and bouts were perfection. Not to mention that she is the most sweetest person you will ever meet! I could not imagine working with anyone else on my wedding day, and I would recommend Amanda + Alluring Blooms to anyone looking for a truly custom and unique floral experience for their wedding day!

Alluring Blooms was a fantastic vendor to work with - there was no question as soon as we met for the consultation - we could not hire anyone else. Their ability to understand and execute ideas and concepts related to the wedding was nothing short of perfect. They were flexible, open to discussion, had reasonable rates, and were easy to work with - we could not have asked for a better vendor.

The palate of colors, choice of flowers, and design of florals by Alluring Blooms was thoughtful, careful, and intelligent. Throughout the evening of our wedding and reception our guests had nothing but compliments for the flowers. All in all a fantastic and perfect experience and we are so excited to have had the opportunity to work with Alluring Blooms.

Amanda at Alluring Blooms did a KNOCK OUT job on our wedding bouquets! I met with Amanda to discuss the look and feel I was going for and provided a few reference pictures. She took what I had given her and ran with it! Not only did she give me what I wanted but she made these flowers unique and beautiful and completely what I wanted. Her attention to detail is amazing. For example I asked for a rustic/romantic look. Each bouquet was hand tied with burlap and a strip of satin and lace pinned just perfectly (Amazing!) Amanda has true talent!
    We received so many compliments on our flowers. The wedding coordinator at our venue told me that honestly these were the most beautiful bouquets she had seen. Although we had to pick the flowers up the morning of, she took special care to ensure they arrived perfectly. Each bouquet was in its own vase and carrying bag. When I saw them I thought they were just perfect (and even shed a happy tear)! I would recommend Alluring Blooms to anyone who is looking to add a special touch to their wedding day flowers. Thanks again Amanda for an amazing job!!

Amanda was such a pleasure to work with! She was the only florist that I talked to that asked if I had any ideas pinned on Pinterest in advance. I sent her the link and she used what she saw to create a proposal for our very first meeting. She worked with me to stay within the budget, suggesting alternatives that would keep me where I wanted to be. On the day of the wedding, she was there to coordinate, pin on bouts, and repurpose as many flowers as she could from the ceremony to the reception and even to the room we hosted breakfast in the next day. As far as the flowers themselves, I could not have loved them any more! They were beautiful!!

Barb · Married on 07/27/2013

Amanda was terrific to work with. She has a wonderful eye for design and was knowledgeable about what was available in season and how to get the results my daughter and fiancé wanted. We liked that she uses locally sourced flowers when possible. My daughter used my Red Wing art pottery vases for her centerpieces (everyone a different size) and the results were gorgeous! I would definitely recommend her!

Logan · Married on 07/27/2013

Amanda made choosing and designing the flowers for our wedding so easy! I told her what flowers I liked (and didn't like) and what colors I wanted and she ultimately took care of the rest! I would send inspiration pictures and she would take elements from the design and turned it into an amazing reality. I was blown away by how beautiful the flowers turned out. She also worked closely with my mom on utilizing her collection of vintage vases. Amanda loved using my mom's vases and it really made a big difference that she was able to incorporate that special element into our wedding day.

Kelly · Married on 07/05/2013

Loved everything about Alluring Blooms! Very responsive to my questions, helped me decide on exactly what I was looking for.

Keri · Married on 06/15/2013

Amanda has an eye for all things gorgeous. Her interpretation of my floral requests exceeded my expectations and then some. Her color combinations, textural juxtaposition and overall floral look just made my day even more beautiful. I recommend working with Amanda on any wedding event and including her in your vision from day one. She'll make it a gorgeous reality.

We loved loved our wedding flowers by Alluring Blooms! I was feeling discouraged with the larger wedding florists I was seeing and ran across the website for Alluring Blooms...I am sooo glad I did!! We worked with Amanda and she knew exactly what I meant when I was trying to describe what I liked (with very little floral knowledge). The flowers were ABSOLUTELY perfect! Exactly what I was hoping for, delivered and set up just right!! If you are getting married in the Madison area use Alluring Blooms, you will be so happy you did! The provide professional service, gorgeous florals, and their prices are excellent!!

• Erin

Erin · Married on 08/18/2012

Amanda at alluring blooms is amazing! All of our flowers turned out so pretty and I could not of asked for more! We did Berbers daisies and the bouquets were more than I could ask for! She really went above and beyond with them! She even gave me a free upgrade on my corsages which was a huge plus! I am so thankful of Amanda and would recommend her to anyone!

Annie · Married on 06/02/2012

Amanda (Alluring Blooms) is absolutely amazing! She is so friendly, easy and fun to work with, reliable, reasonably priced, has fantastic ideas and beautiful designs, and will go out of her way to help make your event (mine was my wedding) the most special event possible down to the very last detail. She listened to what I wanted, just totally "got" what I was looking for, and worked very hard to come up with the perfect designs and arrangements, down to the gorgeous lace work on my bouquet. She will work with whatever your style and price range. Day of, it was such a huge relief to not have to worry about my flowers or centerpieces, Amanda was prompt and took care of everything and all of the flowers were in great shape and the bouquets and arrangements were gorgeous and exactly what I had wanted. I HIGHLY recommend Alluring Blooms! Thank you so much, Amanda!

kerri · Married on 09/10/2011

Amanda was amazing. From the very first time I contacted her I could tell she had a true passion for her craft. She was very responsive to my emails of questions and concerns. I gave her a few flowers that I wanted to use, and the colors of the wedding, and she came up with tons of compliments and accents flowers to choose from to go with my main choice. She helped me so much as to buy a couple of plants to grow herself just incase the flower choice I wanted was not available. When I got to the site and saw her creations I started to cry. Never have I seen such beautiful flowers. She went way above and beyond our expectations.
    I highly recommend her for any flower needs. Im writing reviews on any site I can find to give this girl the props she deserves! AWESOME SAUCE!

Kara · Married on 08/13/2011

Amanda was a wonderful florist. She did such an incredible job. She went the extra mile for me and even created an incredible new display for our wedding. We were so happy with all of the flowers and everything she did was really fantastic. She was even able to set all the flowers up an hour ahead of time when I accidentally gave her the wrong time; and she did it all without me even knowing it. Amanda was really a life-saving, floral superhero. We couldn't have been happier with our florist!

Dawn · Married on 08/06/2011

Amanda was by far the best wedding vendor I had the privilege of working with! Going into my first appointment with her, I had no specific ideas in mind - just wanted some flowers that were in my colors and in season to help keep the cost down. I didn't really know much about all the different types of flowers and arrangements. Amanda took the time to go through several ideas and I was able to let her know what I did and didn't like. From there, she proposed a few ideas, and I loved them all! Her responsiveness was also impressive - usually within a day or so. What was really great is how she genuinely cared about me and my wedding. I didn't feel like just another wedding to her. If I had an idea I wanted to bounce off her, she was all ears. The day of my wedding everything was absolutely beautiful. Originally, we weren't going to do floral centerpieces and just do candles. Working with Amanda, we found a good (and affordable) combination of both flowers and candles, and I couldn't have been happier with the outcome. Everything from the bouquets, to the boutennieres, to the centerpieces was perfect! I would definitely recommend Amanda and Alluring Blooms to any bride looking for a professional, creative, and caring florist.

JD · Married on 07/08/2011

Amanda was great! She knows what she's doing, and I know very little about flowers so I gave some very general ideas and she took care of the rest. She made up a couple of flower inspiration boards to get the general color scheme of flowers I wanted. Everything was beautiful and she was very flexible even up to the end! Thanks so much!

Stephanie · Married on 06/04/2011

Amanda and her company are amazing! I had a beautiful wedding on Green Lake in Wisconsin and she did not disappoint. She was on time and even when I messed up the amount of flowers for the grandparents she went into action and made another so that my grandma would have something special to wear as well. You can tell, in everything that she does, that she truly loves flowers and the special purpose that serve on your special day. I will refer her to anyone that is planning a wedding in the future!

Carol · Married on 05/21/2011

We were extremely satisfied with the services Alluring Blooms provided for my daughter's wedding, from start of conversation planning arrangements to minute last minute changes to set up.

Stefanie · Married on 10/16/2010

Matthew and Amanda of Alluring Blooms were absolutely amazing to work with. Amanda was very quick to respond to my many many changes of flower selection, centerpiece options, and was very understanding and very flexible with my budget. She was very knowledgable to flower options and suggested many different flower choices and proposals and was quick to adjust or change any detail, big or small, so we could create the perfect pieces for my wedding.

She was so polite and professional over the phone (I live in San Diego so most of the planning was done long distance over the phone and emails.) I only met with her a few days before the wedding to give her our candelabra centerpieces so she could see and plan how to attach the flowers. She made the long distance planning very easy and alleviated all stress concerning my floral needs. She listened to everything I wanted and respected my budget. Both Amanda and Matthew were an absolute delight to meet and my now husband and I have mentioned to each other several times how sweet they were.

She was prompt when dropping off the bouquets for myself and my bridesmaids and also included vases so the flowers could stay fresh when not in our hands. The bouquets were simple yet still gorgeous and fit in seamlessly with my theme. The centerpieces were gorgeous and more than I ever expected. The centerpieces were much more full and lush than I pictured in my head and were so unique and fun my guests were commenting all night.

I do not have a single negative comment or any suggestions to improve their business. They were my favorite vendor from the whole wedding. I hated my hair and makeup. Our cupcakes were delivered an hour late and the venue lost one of the Naval Swords we borrowed from the ROTC unit. But everything concerning the flowers went flawlessly. Alluring Blooms is an absolute wonderful company that really cares about their work but also really cares that their client is completely satisfied.

I cannot say enough positive things about them and I will definitely recommend Alluring Blooms to any friends and family that have flower needs in the future.

Megan · Married on 09/11/2010

I'm a DIY bride and was debating about going the Costco flowers route for my wedding in order to save money, but was so pleased that I didn't.
    My wedding was 9-11-10 in downtown Madison. I absolutely loved working with Amanda at Alluring Blooms and was so glad I responded to her ad on Craigslist! She was very personable and was flexible with my schedule, meeting when and whereever was convenient for me, whether it was at a coffee shop, my house, or lunch hour during work at the Capital. She understood my vision immediately and when I walked into my reception hall, I was astounded at how she beautifully transformed the room. My parents remarked at how she should get all the credit for making the hall look so magical, and I received so many compliments from other guests. She stood true to her motto that no matter how small your budget, you can still make a great statement with florals! She recommended a large variety of in-season flowers to get the most for my budget and even came back to me a few weeks before my wedding with a smaller invoice than what was originally quoted since market rates went down. Most vendors would have taken the extra for profit, but Amanda honesty and professionalism just made me love her even more. I wish her the best with her business, as she was my favorite vendor, and I will referring her to all my friends in the future.

Alana · Married on 07/23/2010

Amanda and Matthew were wonderful to work with. They made my bouquet, 6 bridesmaids’ bouquets, 2 flower girl bouquets, 3 wrist corsages, and 12 boutonnieres. They also created 12 high centerpieces and 13 low centerpieces. I had my initial meeting with Amanda a month before my wedding as previous plans for flowers had fallen through. She had a proposal in my inbox the next morning! She was quick to respond to any last minutes changes I asked for. She took the time to show me how I could have the flowers and designs I wanted and still stay within my budget.

I was blown away with how everything turned out! The flowers were beautiful and my bouquet looked just like the picture I had given to her during our initial meeting.
    I received numerous compliments on the bouquets and centerpieces over the course of the day.

Amanda and Matthew were prompt and professional on the morning of the wedding and took the extra time to make sure all of the guy's boutonnieres were pinned in place.

Finally, my Mom did a few other arrangements for the church and various parts of the reception. She emailed Amanda a bunch of times with different questions regarding what flowers to use, how to use the right vases, what tools she needed, etc. Amanda always answered my mom's emails and explained everything. I have to think we were driving her nuts with all of our questions, but she was always polite and helpful! She even drew up a detailed sketch on to make the two church arrangements, scanned and emailed it over to us.

I would highly recommend Alluring Blooms, you will not be disappointed!

• FutureMrsNurseman

Kym · Married on 06/25/2010

Before hiring Alluring Blooms, I had met with SEVERAL (6? 7? More?) florists and had not been happy with what I had found. Most of them weren't able to give suggestions on what would look best together (I'm not a flower expert!) or tell me how I could save money. None of this was the case with Amanda. Alluring Blooms is one of the best vendors I worked with in planning my wedding (which was a year and a half adventure in several different locations). Amanda was SO helpful. She understood what I wanted and was able to make it magically happen (I swear, it was magical). She responded to my emails very quickly, and sent me quotes very soon after meeting of discussing any changes to our order, and kept me well within my budget!
    Not only was she extremely helpful, she was a lifesaver!! I had planned on ordering flowers online to put in individual bud vases for our favors, but in all the planning, I forgot to do so! Four or five days before the wedding, I emailed Amanda asking if there was anything she could do, and she got back to me that day saying that she had contacted her supplier, they had exactly what I wanted, AND it was less expensive than most of the flowers I found online!
    I also was going to make my own centerpieces (for cost reasons...again with the online ordering), and Amanda and I figured out a way that I could afford to have her make them so I would be scrambling to make 14 centerpieces the morning of my wedding.
    If that isn't enough, she upgraded some of my flowers as a wedding present to my husband and I.
    In total, she made all of our boutennieres (sp?), Corsages, mine & my bridesmaid's bouquets, a huge arch decoration that was GORGEOUS, our centerpieces, our bud vase favor flowers, ceremony chair decorations, & toss bouquet. I adored all of the flowers & wouldn't have changed a thing.
    I cannot say enough good things about Alluring Blooms & Amanda. This is the best experience I have had with a florist, and would recommend her to anyone. Hiring her was one of the best decisions I made in the whole planning process!!