7696 Formula Place, San Diego, CA 92121 Map · Phone number

About ALLSTAR Group

THE ALLSTAR GROUP is a nationally recognized conference and special event company of “producers” who have the capabilities, technology and expertise to provide innovative and compelling event solutions.

Follow ALLSTAR Group on

5e04a96d4ad0ad6e 1532089772 95f3331df88716a1 1532089770 3fddee7977934a1a 153208
5e04a96d4ad0ad6e 1532089772 95f3331df88716a1 1532089770 3fddee7977934a1a 153208

1 Reviews for ALLSTAR Group

• Laura

Laura · Married on 10/05/2013

4.2
      3.0

All Star provided the tenting, uplighting, and lantern decor for my wedding. They were the exclusive vendor for my venue. I thought their prices were a bit steep for tenting and decor, but we obviously didn't have any room to bargain. I would have liked a bit more guidance from them on picking uplighting colors, etc., but sometimes I felt like because I wasn't spending 10k, it wasn't worth their time to talk to me. Also (and this might be standard practice), I was a bit stressed out when I went by the venue the morning of the wedding and only 30 lanterns were up (not the 60 I had paid for), and the main style lantern I had ordered was missing. Our venue was able to talk to them, and they had it up by that afternoon. Again, that might be standard practice, but I thought it was a bit odd that everything was done except half the lanterns.
    One plus to note -- because they are such a large company, they can really get whatever you want and make happen whatever your vision is. They were for example, able to special order some specific lanterns that I wanted.
    Overall, the finished product looked great.

Sent on 10/25/2013