About AllStar Entertainment & UpLighting

You have a vision... we make it happen!

AllStar Entertainment & UpLighting is a Andover, Massachusetts-based wedding DJ company. This DJ company is a one stop shot for all of your wedding needs, like a wedding DJ, uplighting design, photo booth and music for your wedding ceremony. AllStar Entertainment & UpLighting is known for keeping the dance floors packed all night long, making your night a night to remember!

AllStar Entertainment & UpLighting is here to make your wedding vision come to life. The company only works with one event per day in order to provide the full attention that your day deserves. They offer many DJ services and lots of equipment to ensure your day is what you hope it to be. They can provide the following:

• MC
  • Projector
  • Sound/PA system
  • Uplighting

Other Services
In addition to the above wedding-related DJ services, AllStar Entertainment & UpLighting can provide the following music services:

• Music during your ceremony, reception and cocktail hour
  • Instrumentals
  • Learning new songs
  • Sample music

Categories: Wedding Musician, Wedding DJ, Wedding Rental, Wedding Decor & Lighting, Wedding Service

Regions serviced: Boston, Concord, Cape Cod, Hartford

Bilingual MC (6)
Liability Insurance (2)
Photobooth (2)
Disco Ball (1)

Dj Anthony was amazing! My guests and I were so impressed with all of his music choices and my dance floor was packed the entire time. Anthony was extremely easy to work with, had great ideas and suggestions. Whenever I called/texted him he would immediately respond and was willing to help with anything we needed, he also checked in frequently throughout the planning process to make sure we were ok and to see if we needed help with anything. He was also very organized, I had some last minute introduction/ song changes which he nailed. I highly recommend him to anyone who’s looking for an AMAZING DJ.

Profile Picture Abusta01@northshore.edu, 9/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

We want to express our sincere thanks for the tremendous job Angel did at our daughter’s Quinceañero. Every detail from the ceremony, through the reception, succeeded beyond our greatest expectations. We lost track of the number of people who raved about your skills as a DJ. It was important to us to keep the party going nonstop and you accomplished this even with the diverse musical tastes of the guests. Without question you were a critical element to the success and we are forever grateful that you made our daughter’s Quince a day that we will never forget!!

Photo
Profile Picture Reina, 9/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

AllStar Entertainment & UpLighting Pricing

Pinspotting
String
11 AWARDS

14 ENDORSEMENTS
As a Justice of the Peace, I always contact the DJ or ceremony musician(s) in advance, to coordinate the musical cues and go over the details for the ceremony. AllStar DJs are always easy to work with and very professional. I know the microphones they provide will be top quality and everyone will hear the vows clearly if they are the DJs. Some other DJs I've called before doing a wedding together do not even return my call! I'm happy when I see it's AllStar, since you only have one chance to do the ceremony right.

Hands down the best Music Service in the area. Top professional DJ's plus Up lighting experts with a degree in their field. So helpful when they know the venue and can help you create the vision for your day.

I have worked with All Star Entertainment & Uplighting on numerous occasions over the last 5 years. Their DJs always have great energy and they really know how to work the crowd. They work well with their vendors and help us capture the best photos too! I highly recommend their DJs for any and all occasions.

The best uplighting designers in the northeast! I love working with AllStar Entertainment & Uplighting.

67 PROS I KNOW

The Bridal Center, 63 Park St. (2nd floor), Andover, MA 01810   See On Map
978-470-4700 (phone) 978-470-4740 (fax)
Need an appointment? Call us, we'll make it happen!
AllStar Entertainment & UpLighting is a wedding DJ, uplighting, JP & photo booth source from greater Boston, located in Andover, MA. We service weddings throughout the local area, including greater Boston, MA (MA weddings), the North Shore, and neighboring Southern New Hampshire (NH) and Newport, Rhode Island (RI). AllStar Entertainment & UpLighting is a professional wedding entertainment and uplighting preferred-choice that has been part of the Boston and New England wedding industry for over 20 award-winning years. We specialize in non-cheesy DJs, professional uplighting design, customized, personalized JP ceremonies and photo booth services.