Allison Viron Photography

Irwin, PA View map

A wedding, your wedding, will be an expression of the two of you. From the colors you choose to the song for the first dance to the flavor of the cake, the entire day is customized for you. I believe that your wedding photography should be customized too!

I work with each couple to capture their memories the way they want them - black and white, color, photojournalism, the classic portrait - the opportunities are endless. I want to capture your memories to fit the very custom nature of your day. I love to hear about all of the choices and details that you are making to make your wedding day completely unique.

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Custom Graphics
High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

2.9 out of 5 rating
    Stephanie Married on 05/27/2012
    5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We were delighted with Allison, who did our engagement session and our wedding. We were immediately comfortable with her (something important to consider when you'll be kissing your spouse in front of this person often). Her photographs are beautiful and her value is outstanding compared to other photographers we had considered. We would highly recommend working with Allison!
    Danielle Married on 08/14/2010
    5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I highly recommend Allison Viron Photography. I am so glad we chose her for our wedding! She captured the day exquisitely in pictures. She is easy to work with and is and exceptionally talented photographer!
  • F
    Fanny Married on 10/19/2013
    4.6 out of 5 rating
      3.0 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    It is probably too early to be writing this review because I do not have have my pictures, but I loved Allison. She was very discreet on the wedding day but still directly everyone efficiently, and was flexible and imaginative when it rained so hard that we were not able to even take a cute umbrella picture outside. She also skillfully dealt with a large group of non-English speaking family members for the church portraits without losing her cool, I was impressed! I cannot wait to see my photos!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Irwin, 15642
Location of (Allison Viron Photography)

Other vendors in Pittsburgh for your wedding