Long Beach, CA 90814 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Allison Bird Photography

I grew up in the Disneyland town of Anaheim, CA. I've received my BA in Film Production at Cal State Northridge, and currently I reside in Long Beach, CA. I am married to to the coolest guy there ever was (who also happens to by my 2nd shooter at weddings!). Allison Bird Photography has been my freelance business for over 7 years now, so I've had lots of experience with the toughest of subjects. Events & weddings are my favorite because each one is different, never the same thing twice. My favorite place in the world is Joshua Tree, CA. Close second would be Big Sur, CA. I love to travel and go camping when I get free time.

I'm all about capturing those invaluable moments and finding beauty in unlikely places. The seemingly meaningless small moments always turn out to be the best photos. I’m motivated by the love and laughter in the people that I photograph. I like to document a story as it’s being told naturally, without interfering. I want to get to know you while we shoot because it’s important I tell your story. I want you to feel comfortable. I want to give people images that reflect who they are and the love that they feel for one another. I get to photograph people in the most important moments of their lives, and for that, I’m grateful

Additional Services Offered with Wedding Photography:

• Overtime hours
  • Destination and travel
  • Engagement shoot
  • High-res images
  • Shareable Online Gallery
  • Second shooter
Follow Allison Bird Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• JeffMoreno Photography
chavez wedding 00531 51 935440 1566356785

8 Reviews for Allison Bird Photography

Robert R. · Married on 09/07/2019

Absolutely the Best

Our wedding day was the best day of our lives and Allison and Josh made it even better by capturing all of the moments with absolutely stunning photos. They went above and beyond to ensure that they caught all of those moments with their photos. They have the best energy and made us feel very comfortable. They made the entire process extremely enjoyable with their creativity and great personalities. We had such a great time working with them and would love to work with them again in the future. We highly recommend Allison Bird Photography as they are a wonderful wife and husband team

Sent on 12/05/2019
  • Faith

Faith F. · Married on 09/01/2019

Allison is an amazing photographer!

Allison Bird is wonderful for any kind of portrait photos you need! She first did my graduation photos a few years back and they came out amazing. I then asked her to take some headshots for me for LinkedIn, and when I got engaged I knew I HAD to have her do our engagement photos! They came out amazing, and she edited them very quickly so I could see the results right away.
    I also asked her to do boudoir photos for me for a present for my husband before the wedding and I love them! It was such a fun experience.
    Her pricing is a great value, and she really wants to make sure you get exactly what you have in mind for your perfect photos. She's the best!! I highly recommend her for engagement photos - she made my fiancé feel super comfortable in front of the camera when he usually is not.
    Thanks so much Allison!

Sent on 12/05/2019

Catherine B. · Married on 04/19/2019

Phenomenal

My husband and I are BEYOND happy/satisfied with our photos from our wedding. Allison and her husband, Josh, made us both feel so comfortable, and were very attentive in making our vision/dream, a reality. I cannot express our gratitude enough. They’re both so sweet, down to earth, and very professional. They will do anything and everything to make your dreams come true. They were prompt, and made sure to capture every moment, every smile, and everyone’s happiness that day. We were not only so overwhelmed with love that day, but we’re so blessed to have had Allison and Josh take our pictures. They honestly captured every detail. The one picture I absolutely had to have was a picture of a hummingbird because they remind me of my grandma, who is no longer with us. After asking throughout the day, they still had not found her. We met up with Allison after the ceremony to sign our marriage license. She’d mentioned Josh had disappeared for a bit, and she couldn’t figure out where he was or where he’d go. As we finished signing our license, Allison saw him walking toward us and asked where he’d been. He walked over to me and my husband to show us that he’d found her. He showed us the pictures he’d taken of a beautiful hummingbird that had landed, and was overseeing the venue. At that moment, I was so overwhelmed with love and gratitude I couldn’t help but give him the biggest hug ever! And of course, me being the emotional kind, I shed a happy tear or two. They’re an amazing couple to work with, and being married themselves, makes it a more comfortable, and relaxing, and overall fun experience. They were a blessing to us, and I would strongly recommend them for weddings, or any special life events. I would love to work with them again, and most definitely will book them again for anything else we’ll need for events in the future. You’re in good hands with these guys. They’re amazing and I can’t express that enough.

Sent on 12/04/2019

Allison Bird Photography Pricing

Allison Bird Photography Price Rates

Allison Bird Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Hand-Coloring
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2600.00
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Hand-Coloring
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Film
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
    Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Matted Prints
    Prints

• Long Beach, CA, 90814 See on map
    Location of (Allison Bird Photography)

Allison Bird Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Allison Bird Photography include in the starting price?

Allison Bird Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Hand-Coloring
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Allison Bird Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Allison Bird Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Hand-Coloring
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Allison Bird Photography offer?

Allison Bird Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Film
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional
  • Vintage

What photography services does Allison Bird Photography offer?

Allison Bird Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Allison Bird Photography offer for wedding events?

Allison Bird Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Matted Prints
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Allison Bird Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Allison Bird Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.