San Luis Obispo, CA 93405 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,450
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 33

About Alleyway Visuals

A cultured wedding videographer in San Luis Obispo, California, Alleyway Visuals is a trusted, licensed, professional videography service with their own beautiful, yet untraditional spin to a wedding day. This videography service was created by Tyler VanDenBerg, an adventuristic artist who has worked tirelessly to tackle the most genuine and cutting-edge of video styles. Tyler’s venturesome attitude is seen in his business, as Alleyway Visuals loves to cater to destination weddings. Aside from the decade of experience in videography, Alleyway Visuals also takes personal care and attention to the couple at hand, ensuring an incredible final product that features all of the most important moments.

Alleyway Visuals specializes in their drone footage and their versatility. This group is always sure to capture the most unique details of your special day and incorporate their shots into a breathtaking final video. In addition to trustworthy services, Alleyway Visuals also offers the following:

• Additional hours
  • Full feature or highlight video
  • Raw footage

• Videos 3

4 Reviews for Alleyway Visuals

• Caitlyn

Caitlyn · Married on 05/20/2018

A video to treasure for a lifetime!

As a fangirl of all wedding videos, I knew when we started planning our wedding that a videographer was a must for us! I started searching around found my way to this profile. I sent an inquiry and got a quick response from Tyler. He quickly started to get to know my fiance and myself by asking thoughtful questions to find out how he could serve us best. We met for coffee and Tyler knew exactly what we were looking for in our wedding video. Working with him through the wedding planning process was super easy because there wasn't much we had to do! Tyler made the whole process extremely comfortable for us. Day of, he made sure to get all the shots we wanted and talked about. When he delivered our video, it arrived in a beautiful, personalized box with many more personalized touches. When we started to play the video for the first time, tears welled in our eyes because he captured our day SO WELL, from the music selection to capturing our emotions in our relationship. Hands down this was one of the best decisions we made in the wedding planning process. Having this video to take us right back to the feelings & emotions of that day is 100% priceless. Thank you, Tyler for giving us the greatest gift that we will treasure for the rest of our lives!

Hannah · Married on 10/21/2017

Alleyway Visuals was the best decision we made with our wedding! Tyler is THE BEST to work with. Before our wedding we were not sure if we wanted a videographer and looking back on the experience it was truly the best decision we made. Ladies, I promise you it is worth the money to have and you will not regret it! Tyler is so accommodating and wants to make you feel as comfortable as possible (coming from the most video/camera awkward person ever). He has so many great ideas and makes sure to understand exactly what you want your wedding day to be, feel, and look like. Tyler goes the extra mile to meet and talk with you before, check out your venue, and get the coolest drone shots possible. He also checks in with you after your big day to make sure the video has everything that you want and loved about your special day. I can not say enough good things about this guy. You will want to be his best friend when it is all over. Do yourself a favor, and book Tyler if you are even thinking about it!

• I

Ivy · Married on 07/29/2017

Alleyway Visuals was very professional and super easy to work with. Tyler, the videographer is so helpful. He worked tirelessly making sure everything was perfect and made sure we got what we wanted in the video. He really captured my husband's personality and style. We were stunned when we watched our video. The quality is crystal clear.. it's like reliving the day all over again!!! We bawled like babies. It's so nice to have a film to look back on even the tiny details of our wedding. I especially loved the footage of our ceremony because as the bride I didn't get to see a lot of it!! Alleyway Visuals made the process so easy and went above and beyond for my husband and I. If I could give them 10 stars I would!!

Alleyway Visuals FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,950.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,450.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage
  • Which wedding events to you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, DVD, USB Flash Drive

• Heart Melting Events
    Heart Melting Events Wedding Planners

Alleyway Visuals was great to work with. Not only was Tyler very responsive via emails, he showed up to the rehearsal to get footage and was there the entire day of the wedding, including the INSANE SPARKLERS at the end of night with almost 140 guests who participated. As a wedding planner, I appreciate that so much as some of the best moments happen when the sun goes down. And for Tyler to capture that on video, is a dream. I can't wait to see his final product and look forward to working with him in the near future, as I will be happy to refer him to my clients!

• San Luis Obispo, CA 93405 See on map