Allegro Music

Asheville, NC 28804 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 2
  • Real Weddings 1

About Allegro Music

Allegro Music, inc is a an entertainment company in Asheville, North Carolina that services weddings throughout the local area. The company has been part of the wedding industry since 2002 and specializes in wedding music for ceremonies, cocktail hours and more. The team delivers quality musical entertainment for moments when your music matters. They also serve couples in Asheville, Winston and Greensboro.

Allegro Music, inc offers high-quality service options to each couple. They recognize the power of music to transform the entire mood of an event. The group is known for their classical music, but also can provide jazz, bluegrass, celtic, folk or pop during your ceremony. The company is owned by professional musicians who have performed for thousands of weddings, concerts and other special events. They offer the following music services:

• Ceremony
  • Rehearsal dinner

• Videos 1

17 Reviews for Allegro Music

Jean · Married on 09/16/2017

Corine and her team are wonderful! I had a funky selection of music but definitely wanted strings for our pre-ceremony and ceremony, and Allegro Music did not hesitate to work with me on music arrangements. Corine was so responsive and professional and answered all my questions throughout the planning process. On the day of our wedding, everyone was blown away by the strings trio and the music they played! I highly recommend working with this team!

Sent on 11/01/2017

Kathryn · Married on 09/24/2016

Book them!! We used Allegro Music for our wedding in North Carolina at a remote location in the mountains. They were absolutely incredible. Andrea helped us arrange each and every piece of music we wanted to have played at our wedding. We brought them music choices that were indeed difficult to learn I'm sure, and they did it not only with ease and professionalism but very quickly as well. I heard all of the songs my now husband (!!) and I chose for the ceremony, and each of them brought tears to my eyes as I waited to walk down the aisle. I am truly touched at how much time, energy, passion and grace they displayed as a group, and I will forever be a fan of Allegro Music. Look no further!! Book them!!

Sent on 01/02/2017

Award

Allegro Music FAQ

• What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? String - Trio, String - Quartet, String - Quintet
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 4 - 6
  • What instruments does your group play? Cello, Drums, Flute, Guitar, Harp, Organ, Piano, Trumpet, Saxophone, Viola, Violin
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music

Real Weddings