All Dressed Up Event Planning, LLC

All Dressed Up Event Planning, LLC

Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About All Dressed Up Event Planning, LLC

Planning a wedding, but don't know where to start?

All Dressed Up Event Planning specializes in planning weddings locally and on location for the most discerning brides. All Dressed Up plans weddings all over the world, from right here in Wisconsin, to the Dominican, Europe, Mexico, Alaska and anywhere in-between. They offer all levels of service, from hourly consultations to working with the bride and groom to create the wedding of their dreams.

Please contact All Dressed Up Event Planning at 920-450-1755 or on the web at www.alldressedupep.com.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Timelines (1)
To-Do Lists (1)
Referrals (1)
Religious (1)

Jami was amazing. I have nothing but AMAZING things to say about her. She helped me brainstorm decor ideas; she kept my head on straight when were told about an issue with our layout 10 days before the wedding. Not to mention she did a fantastic job setting up and including me in the set up decisions as much as I wanted (as it was hard to not be in control of everything for me). She called me down for my opinion on a few things because she knew I would definitely want to be included in making a final decision on how I wanted it to be set up and what to ditch and what to keep (ie: we had square mirrors that in our minds looked awesome...but once she put them out they looked weird but wanted to make sure I agreed before ditching them). I truly appreciated that she took the time to know us and our preferences and the fact that I was a control freak. She was amazing. She cleaned up and made sure everything was set before leaving for the night. She sent me a very detailed checklist that I likely would have been lost without.

I would highly highly recommend her. She is the BEST.

Profile Picture User4249705, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

We tried planning our wedding on our own...BIG mistake. Just before all hope was lost, we found Jami. She literally saved the day. She helped plan the wedding, find vendors, give us a track to run on, and reassured us on everything all while being the MVP on our wedding day. Having her was excellent and we recommend her to all of our friends.

Profile Picture mitch, 8/23/14, 1 Review
2.3

I am writing this review many months after my wedding. The dust has cleared and life is a new normal again.. I must say that I was impressed with the other reviews of Jami, however this was not the service I got. I hired 'All dressed up events' as an on the day service to help make sure everything was set-up and things ran smoothly with everyone being where they needed to be. I was told she would be at the venue first thing in the morning the wedding day- but i was there at 6am trying to finish setting up on my own. When I called to see where she was, my call woke her up... The day then pretty much went like that. I was surprised to see a very casually dressed Jami at the venue later that day. It might sound silly, but i did expect her to be better presented in front of my guests. There are things she did do well such as the running of the rehearsal the day before. And her response to emails was always quick. But there is a list of things like- the cake topper fell off my cake when it was delivered and smeared the design, my husband had to sort that out! ( i doubt Jami was ever even aware) The cheque to give to the caterers had to be re-written (try find ur cheq book) because she was nowhere to be found when they where ready to leave. She then proceeded to tell my guests that the caterers hadn't done their job in clearing the tables and before i knew it all i could see was my guests busing their glassware... if Jami had taken the time to speak with the venue she would've been told they were going to do it... I carried my own gifts to the car because it didn't appear that she was going to do it any time soon... NO i would NEVER recommend you use this service as i really don't feel it was worth the money. Plus the 'bridal itinerary and emergency kit'?? never saw them, were never mentioned.. another thing promised that was simply not delivered. My Husband is, to this day, furious with lack of professionalism and work done on the part of 'All dressed up events'

Profile Picture User4042820, 2+ years ago, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1246363275904 jj3007
220x220 sq 1246363334217 jw9795
220x220 sq 1246363379529 104104sa4607

2 ENDORSEMENTS
I recommend the services of All Dressed Up Event Planning to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

Jami puts so much care into every detail of the brides special day. I love the attentiveness she displayed throughout the day and I would defiantly recommend her to all my brides :)!

132 S John St, Neenah, WI 54956   See On Map