132 S John St, Neenah, WI 54956 Map · Phone number

About All Dressed Up Event Planning, LLC

Planning a wedding, but don't know where to start?

All Dressed Up Event Planning specializes in planning weddings locally and on location for the most discerning brides. All Dressed Up plans weddings all over the world, from right here in Wisconsin, to the Dominican, Europe, Mexico, Alaska and anywhere in-between. They offer all levels of service, from hourly consultations to working with the bride and groom to create the wedding of their dreams.

Please contact All Dressed Up Event Planning at 920-450-1755 or on the web at www.alldressedupep.com.

104104SA4607
JJ2973
JJ3007
JW9795
104104SA4607
JJ2973
JJ3007

33 Reviews for All Dressed Up Event Planning, LLC

Jami was amazing. I have nothing but AMAZING things to say about her. She helped me brainstorm decor ideas; she kept my head on straight when were told about an issue with our layout 10 days before the wedding. Not to mention she did a fantastic job setting up and including me in the set up decisions as much as I wanted (as it was hard to not be in control of everything for me). She called me down for my opinion on a few things because she knew I would definitely want to be included in making a final decision on how I wanted it to be set up and what to ditch and what to keep (ie: we had square mirrors that in our minds looked awesome...but once she put them out they looked weird but wanted to make sure I agreed before ditching them). I truly appreciated that she took the time to know us and our preferences and the fact that I was a control freak. She was amazing. She cleaned up and made sure everything was set before leaving for the night. She sent me a very detailed checklist that I likely would have been lost without.

I would highly highly recommend her. She is the BEST.

mitch · Married on 08/23/2014

We tried planning our wedding on our own...BIG mistake. Just before all hope was lost, we found Jami. She literally saved the day. She helped plan the wedding, find vendors, give us a track to run on, and reassured us on everything all while being the MVP on our wedding day. Having her was excellent and we recommend her to all of our friends.

Michelle · Married on 08/17/2013

Wedding planning can be a stressful time for a bride and groom. Hiring Jami as my wedding planner was the best thing I did to help control the stress. We had a big wedding party and many guests so my husband and I were able to spend most of our time celebrating with them instead of worrying about the little details. Jami was able to help with all the background things such as decorating, advising the wedding party where they need to be, removing the gifts and cards from the reception, and making sure everything else was going according to plan, basically all the details we didn't have time to worry about. We were able to enjoy our time confidently knowing Jami was taking care of all the details and it truly went smoothly because of her help.

All Dressed Up Event Planning, LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 600.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 750.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 55.00
  • What weddings to you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of All Dressed Up Event Planning to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• Laurie Marie Photography
    Laurie Marie Photography Wedding Photographers

Jami puts so much care into every detail of the brides special day. I love the attentiveness she displayed throughout the day and I would defiantly recommend her to all my brides :)!

• 132 S John St Neenah, WI 54956 See on map