address, Friendship, WI 53934 · Phone number · Visit website

About Heppily Ever After

Heppily Ever After, was named after its Owner and Lead Planner, Sarah Heppe, and all the happily ever after stories she aspires to hear about for years to come. At Heppily Ever After we are always working to keep up with the latest trends and immerse ourselves with every ounce of knowledge possible to be able to offer you a vast array of options and ideas for your big day.

Heppily Ever After specializes in Day-Of Coordination, which includes creating detailed timeline and finalizing all details, including all vendor confirmations. Being available for all day of activities and overseeing set-up and breakdown staff of the venue. Day-Of Coordination also includes coordination of rehearsal events. Partial Wedding Planning and Coordinating can include assistance with choosing vendors and location. Planning meetings and creating a detailed timeline. Finalizing all last minute details including vendor confirmations. Being available for all day-of activities and overseeing set-up and breakdown staff of venue. The Partial Wedding Planning and Coordination package also includes coordination of rehearsal events. A la Carte services, which are billed by the hour, can include any need you may have for extra help, such as DIY projects, stuffing amd stamping invitations etc. We also offer Destination packages, budget planning, help planning honeymoons, and bachelorette parties. Or we can create a package that works with any couples needs or budget.

flower card 51 1872313 1568648820
flower card 51 1872313 1568648820

5 Reviews for Heppily Ever After

Paige Whaley · Married on 06/06/2020

Best Wedding Coordinator

Sarah did an amazing job and was one of my favorite vendors to work with. She made a detailed timeline for our wedding day and sent it to all of our vendors so we were all on the same page. She made the day go so smooth and helped with so many little details. She went above and beyond to ensure we had the best day possible. At the end of the night she took down and boxed all of our decor and even helped decorate our room with roses and candles. I highly recommend working with Sarah!

Sent on 09/29/2020

Heppily Ever After's reply:

Thank you Paige! It was so great being apart of your big day! Thank you for choosing Heppily Ever After.
  • Charlene

Charlene · Married on 10/05/2019

Best decision we could have made

After a lot of thinking we decided we needed to hire a day-of coordinator. I had done most of the planning for our wedding but I had no one to execute my plans. I am so so so happy we found Sarah.
    She immediately took charge and our family instantly took to her, and she put the entire wedding party at ease. She completely eliminated any confusion. Little issues with the venue popped up throughout the day and Sarah just took care of it. There was literally nothing I had to worry about it was amazing. She was completely invaluable to every single aspect of our day. I don’t know what we would have done without her, but I do know that if she hadn’t been there to take care of everything it would have been a very stressful day. I was able to soak up every moment of my day because I was completely sure that everything was taken care of.
    She went above and beyond from the second we chatted and I knew I could reach out to her about anything at any time. She was organized, patient and sooo knowledgeable.

If you’re considering a planner or even a day of coordinator, my husband and I would highly recommend Heppily Ever After.

Sent on 10/17/2019

Heppily Ever After's reply:

It was so great to work with the you and Matt. Thank you for choosing Heppily Ever After to be apart of your day! A

Heppily Ever After FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 625.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 625.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 50.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis