Heppily Ever After Reviews

Friendship, WI
Rating 5.0 out of 5, 9 Reviews
View more information

Lauren L. Getting married on 09/25/2021

Wish I Could Give a 100 Star Review!

Heppily Ever After was the best vendor decision we made in our wedding! Sarah was my fairy godmother. She worked with our super tight budget, and took SO MUCH stress and worry off of my shoulders. She thought of every possible issue, every tiny detail, and knew our wedding timeline and plan better than even I did! I cannot recommend her enough. If you're on the fence about hiring a coordinator, I strongly urge you to at least speak with Sarah at Heppily Ever After! She is an absolute gem!
    Dana O. Married on 05/30/2021

A must for WI weddings!

Sarah Heppe was a constant support system for my wife & I throughout our TWO weddings due to COVID-19. She kept in contact through video chats, organized emails & spreadsheets, and was a rock during the weekend of the wedding! We would highly recommend her to any couple in WI, including LGBTQ+ couples like us!

Dana,

Thank you so much for the kind review, it was amazing working with you and Courtney.

Sarah Heppe
    Rachel B. Married on 03/27/2021

Stress level down

She helped my stress level decrease ten fold. Was able to walk us through everything. Helped make the process of planning and arranging things so much easier
    Casey F. Married on 10/17/2020

Must Hire!

Where do I even begin with how amazing Sarah is. First of all, she is AFFORDABLE. For anyone planning a wedding, this is huge. But, she is so much more. She is kind and down to earth. She has been in the business for many years and knows what she is doing. Even as a very "type A" organized person, I missed some small details that she was on top of. She kept me calm and had advice for me on everything.

Due to COVID-19, we had A LOT of extra stress. She always had ideas or an answer for me. Our wedding changed last minute and we had 13 days to pull off a whole new wedding. She was calm and accommodating and even traveled extra for us. She did all my decorating for me with the help of a few cousins and made the place BEAUTIFUL. She made sure the day ran smoothly and I had nothing to worry about. It was the most relaxing day knowing everything was being taken care of. I knew I was in good hands. She received so many compliments from family and friends throughout the night and she deserves every amount of credit. I would not have survived the day without her (or the months leading up to the wedding!)

She is so much more than a "day of coordinator". She became a friend who helped me pull off the most important day of my life.
  • Molly
    Molly S. Married on 06/20/2020

So helpful and friendly!

When first planning my wedding, I initially didn’t know what the duties of a day-of coordinator were , but I knew I wanted a little extra help. Once working with Sarah from Heppily Ever After, I am SO glad I booked her services. She helped keep me on track and organized, which was incredibly helpful. Day of, Sarah was by my side helping me stay on timeline and taking care of the details. After my wedding I had multiple people tell me how helpful and nice Sarah was. I couldn’t have done it without her!
    Paige W. Married on 06/06/2020

Best Wedding Coordinator

Sarah did an amazing job and was one of my favorite vendors to work with. She made a detailed timeline for our wedding day and sent it to all of our vendors so we were all on the same page. She made the day go so smooth and helped with so many little details. She went above and beyond to ensure we had the best day possible. At the end of the night she took down and boxed all of our decor and even helped decorate our room with roses and candles. I highly recommend working with Sarah!

Heppily Ever After's reply:

Thank you Paige! It was so great being apart of your big day! Thank you for choosing Heppily Ever After.
  • Charlene
    Charlene Married on 10/05/2019

Best decision we could have made

After a lot of thinking we decided we needed to hire a day-of coordinator. I had done most of the planning for our wedding but I had no one to execute my plans. I am so so so happy we found Sarah.
    She immediately took charge and our family instantly took to her, and she put the entire wedding party at ease. She completely eliminated any confusion. Little issues with the venue popped up throughout the day and Sarah just took care of it. There was literally nothing I had to worry about it was amazing. She was completely invaluable to every single aspect of our day. I don’t know what we would have done without her, but I do know that if she hadn’t been there to take care of everything it would have been a very stressful day. I was able to soak up every moment of my day because I was completely sure that everything was taken care of.
    She went above and beyond from the second we chatted and I knew I could reach out to her about anything at any time. She was organized, patient and sooo knowledgeable.

If you’re considering a planner or even a day of coordinator, my husband and I would highly recommend Heppily Ever After.

Heppily Ever After's reply:

It was so great to work with the you and Matt. Thank you for choosing Heppily Ever After to be apart of your day! A
    Jess K. Married on 08/03/2019

Very incredible and knowledgeable

We can not thank Heppily Ever After more! Sarah was such a calming force on our wedding day and made sure everything ran more than efficiently. She was incredibly organized, patient, and helpful with us every step of the way. We felt Sarah went way above and beyond her duty of Day-Of Coordinator. She was reachable anytime we had a question, always had helpful tips or tricks for us to use, and had incredible knowledge about the wedding industry and the best way to go about things during the wedding and reception. THANK YOU AGAIN! YOU ARE INCREDIBLE.

Heppily Ever After's reply:

I am so happy everything went smoothly for you big day. Thank you for letting Heppily Ever After be apart of it.
  • Laura
    Laura Married on 06/22/2018

Very passionate and detailed!!!

Sarah is absolutely amazing! Her attention to detail and professionalism is worth 10 stars!!!! She really is passionate about her work and works very hard to make your special day even more spectacular! She truly is a master at making your dreams come to life! Knowing that she was taking care of everything helped reduce any stress you get as a bride and you are truly able to enjoy your special day!!!

Heppily Ever After's reply:

Thank you for letting Heppily Ever After be apart of your big day. We are glad you were able to enjoy your special day with family and friends, without worry.