Distinctly Yours Weddings & Events, LLC

Stevens Point, WI View map

$1,200 Package Price

Distinctly Yours Wedding & Events, LLC is a wedding and event planning company based in Stevens Point, Wisconsin. We serve Stevens Point, Wausau, Wisconsin Rapids, Marshfield and Waupaca and the greater Wisconsin area destinations. We are willing to travel wherever you might need us to go.

We specialize in weddings and all those events that surround a wedding day. Your wedding celebration doesn't have to be stressful or overwhelming. You deserve a wedding that is as unique as you are – simple and chic or luxurious and elaborate – we'll be there to make it a reality. It's our job to make every moment and sweet detail count.

We pledge not only a well-planned and unique event, but most importantly..an event where you can relax and enjoy with your friends and family (especially your Mom)!

What my clients are saying...

"You have made the process of wedding planning joyful and virtually stress free and we are forever grateful!"

Jana & Nate Brown

"Thank you so much for all of your help with preparations, planning and day of coordination. We are so thankful and it has been so much fun getting to know you! Our day wouldn't have been the same without your help!"
Heather & Isaac Groshek

Contact us today to book your consultation.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1200.00

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1200.00

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2000.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Rachael
    Rachael H. Married on 06/12/2021

The Best Decision We Made!

If you value your current and future relationship with your fiancé, then you should hire Marsha to help plan your wedding. Choosing to hire Marsha during the planning stages was by far the best decision we made. She helped us navigate delay due to COVID-19. All vendors were 100% accommodative. All we needed to do was pick a new date.

Vendors were vetted and her network saved us hundreds of hours googling and reading reviews. She found ways to help with special requests that quite simply would’ve been impossible to accomplish, for instance, finding help to run a kids camp at our event. When we didn’t have opinions she was able to make excellent suggestions reducing our decision load.

Because of her methodical organization and early preparation, the year, months, weeks, and days leading up to the wedding were a true joy for us.

The day of our wedding, Marsha was our MVP. I simply can’t imagine what our day would’ve been like without her. We have received so many compliments from our friends and family about the amazing organization of our wedding weekend at Camp Alexander. She helped us pull off a very elaborate camp wedding, and even we got to kick back and enjoy it! While we don’t think we’ll ever know the full scope of the things she handled for us, I can tell you that there were plenty of things she simply just took care of without ever making it a big deal to us.

Thank you Marsha for everything – it has been such a pleasure working with you!

Distinctly Yours Weddings & Events, LLC's reply:

Andy & Rachael,

Thank you so so much! It was a journey to plan & re-plan your wedding through the year of 2020! It was an honor to get know the two of you! I will truely miss our weekly video calls.

Best wishes to you both! Happy Handstands wherever you journey next (Don't forget Peggy...she has a way of saving the day!).

Marsha
  • Nichole
    Nichole Married on 08/17/2019

Set your worries aside

After we booked an outdoor venue where we had to bring in all our own vendors, we decided to look into a wedding planner to help us with all the moving pieces. And so we met wonderful Marsha. In addition to Marsha's amazing organization and attention to detail, she also provided amazing recommendations for vendors and decor, and also ways to add things to our wedding day that would truly make the day an amazing experience for our guests. Both my mom and my mother in law were truly grateful for Marsha the day of the wedding - we had a lot of moving pieces that ultimately we were responsible for, but everything moved along without a hitch because Marsha and her assistant were quietly zipping through all the transitions. We truly couldn't have done it without her!
  • Cathy
    Cathy Married on 08/04/2018
    Let me start off by saying how amazing Marsha is to work with! Words cannot describe the joy and pleasure we had while working with Distinctly Yours. I am a picky person, I have high expectations, I am a perfectionist, I can be short and easily aggravated and Marsha ALWAYS was able to meet every expectation and help me take my visions for our wedding to the next height.

I thought I had a large amount of planning done so we hired DY for 'day of coordination' we got so much more than expecting. They kept in touch with vendors, made the rest of planning easy, took so much stress off of our shoulders it was a great and calm experience and our wedding day went off exactly as planned NOT A SINGLE HITCH OR ISSUE.

The price of a wedding planner may take you by surprise, but I would pay the cost ten times over for how smooth the process became when we took DY on board. We had the pleasure of Alex executing our special day. She was on top of everything! Rehearsal, set up late into Friday night, getting ready in the morning and showing vendors where to be, ceremony, making sure we were comfortable and well hydrated on a hot August day, making sure everything got to and from the party bus while we enjoyed our friends and family, as well as tear down on Saturday night. This woman put in a 16 hour day easily and NEVER showed signs of distress or tiredness of herself. She was well stocked with ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING needed from wire cutters for fake floral to baby powder for sweaty men.

Im truly sad our special time is over because Marsha and Alex made all aspects of wedding planning a breeze. They are amazing women to work with. Do not hesitate or look any further than Distinctly Yours party planning services.

Superior Sound Entertainment Superior Sound Entertainment Wedding DJs

I own Superior Sound Entertainment & i always enjoy working with Distinctly Yours. Professional & perfect service.

Brown Street Studios Brown Street Studios Wedding Photographers

Marsha is a fantastic wedding & event coordinator. I've worked with her on various events and she impresses every time!

TK Images TK Images Wedding Videographers

Marsha VanArk/Distinctly Yours is an incredibly focused, organized organization that takes all the events from your wedding day and makes it simple for you. I've worked with Marsha at several weddings and have been impressed with the schedule she lays out and how clearly she communicates with other wedding vendors. She is a favorite of TK Images LLC and we hope to see her at many more of the weddings we shoot. -Tim

5425 Old Highway 18 Stevens Point, WI, 54482
Location of (Distinctly Yours Weddings & Events, LLC)

Other vendors in Green Bay for your wedding