Rhinelander, WI 54501 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,454
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Brown Street Studios

We are storytellers! Bright, Fresh, Joyful, Elegant, Classy, Timeless... Just a few words to describe our style. We love telling each couple's wedding day story. To get a sense of our style and storytelling...See our website and blog.

Follow Brown Street Studios on

Brown Street Studios 6
Brown Street Studios 7

Jennifer Farinosi · Married on 05/18/2019

Jen and Dave Kehlnhofer

David and I were married May 18,.2019 at our home in Tomahawk Wi. Becky and Ben were wonderful. As soon as I met Becky I knew she would be our photographer. Her bubbly personality did it for us. She turned a rainy, windy and cold day into the moat beautiful day of our lives. I never knew we could look that good thanks to Becky. Shes very professional yet makes you feel like you've known her forever. Were not big on pictures but thanks to Becky I have the most beautiful pictures that I can cherish forever! I would highly recommend Becky and Ben to anyone I know and hope future brides are so fortunate!!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Brown Street Studios's reply:

Jen & Dave! Thank you so much for the wonderful review! This means so much to me! You were amazing to work with and I'm so thrilled you love your images!! Thank you for choosing me!!

Jen Kolodzyk · Married on 10/27/2018

Becky and Ben are awesome!!

Our wedding was a blast! Becky and Ben captured so many of the wonderful moments. The fact that they are a married couple working together really sold me! They helped with the flow of our day, calmed my nerves when I was unsure of the tiny details and made us truly feel special!

Sent on 01/25/2019
    Brown Street Studios 8

Brown Street Studios's reply:

Jen! Thank you so much!!! We so loved working with you all!!! Everything was so perfect and the Halloween masks were such a fun touch for the season! Thank you so much for choosing us! That means everything to us!

Danielle · Married on 10/20/2018

No nerves and new friends!

Becky and Ben were amazing to work with and I would highly recommend them to anyone and everyone! My husband and I weren't from the area and gave Brown Street Stuidos full range on finding areas for us to do our pictures after the ceremony...and they picked the PERFECT spot! Becky was quick to respond to emails, willing to go out of her way to meet us, and they take amazing photographs. The timeline Becky created for our wedding day put me at ease and I was NEVER worried about what we were supposed to do when or where we were supposed to be. They were both out in the unexpected snow and wind on our big day, never complained about how cold it was, AND they had no problem walking out into the lake to get the perfect shot of us. They showed up early and made sure they got all of the pictures we wanted before taking off late into the evening. Not only were they professional, but they were so much fun to work with! If you are ever on the fence about hiring them, just do it! You will be in the best hands, it will be such a fun time, and you'll make new friends along the way.

Sent on 01/26/2019

Brown Street Studios's reply:

Danielle! Wow! Thank you so much for the fantastic feedback! Your review makes me so incredibly happy! We are so thrilled that you had a great experience working with us! That is our #1 goal!! You all were amazing and such troopers with the unexpected cold weather & snow. Thank you so much for choosing us! That means everything to us!!

Brown Street Studios Pricing

Brown Street Studios Price Rates

Brown Street Studios FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,652.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Negatives
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,454.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Negatives, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

• Rhinelander, 54501 See on map