Stevens Point, Stevens Point, WI 54482 Map · Phone number
Package Price $667
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Et Voilà Events

Et Voilà Events is a boutique wedding planning firm based in Stevens Point, Wisconsin. They specialize in creating chic and unforgettable events, and they approach each event with a personal touch. They are passionate about beautifully designed weddings that are executed flawlessly, and having fun along the way. Owner Alison Eberhardt has always been fascinated with wedding details and the love stories that couples share, so creating a team of hands-on planners is truly a dream come true.

Clients can choose between full planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination options with Et Voilà Events. They are happy to provide assistance with the wedding ceremony, reception, and rehearsal dinner. The five planners on the team can fully design the event, and give clients a list of trusted vendor referrals to choose from. They also can give clients timelines throughout the planning process to ensure that everyone is staying on task. Et Voilà Events can plan a variety of wedding types, including:

• Civil

Lake Geneva, WI
cl6a9394 51 781217

5 Reviews for Et Voilà Events

Rebecca · Married on 06/08/2018

I don't even know how to put into words how absolutely amazing Allison was! She did day of coordination for me, but honestly, it felt like so much more. She had a meeting with me and my now-husband about what we wanted, what we didn't want and all of the details we had already planned and then reached out to all of our vendors and was the point person for them. I was out of state planning the wedding and had to work the weekend prior to my wedding and I didn't get one vendor call about anything, even in the week leading up to the wedding. She handled absolutely everything. She helped me come up with a plan and design concept as rain was in the forecast for my outdoor ceremony (but it didn't rain - yay!) She made it seem so effortless and allowed me to be truly present during my day. In addition, she was there for the rehearsal and led the rehearsal when my officiant's flight was cancelled (he did make it to our wedding) and then was there for my whole wedding, right up until the end. She brought me and my husband a drink as we went for pictures after the ceremony, she brought me my lower heels when I couldn't walk in my high heels anymore and generally ensured the whole day and experience was amazing. I would absolutely recommend her, she is more than amazing!!

Sent on 06/13/2018
  • Abby

Abby · Married on 06/07/2018

Highly Recommend!

We loved working with Allison! She understood our vision, offered insight and made our reception the reception we dreamed of. We were present the entire evening which allowed us to enjoy every second - and to us that was worth everything.

Sent on 02/07/2019

Katie · Married on 10/13/2017

If you are searching for a wedding coordinator for anything from full wedding planning to day of coordination, Allison is the best value, quality, and professionalism you can possibly find!

I picked Allison after seeing her beautiful work online. It stood far above the rest. I thought her services would be far too expensive for our meager budget. I’ve seen so many vendors that nickel and dime a bride to death. With Allison, everything seemed to be well listed, and I was never surprised by hidden fees.

When I first met Allison for the consultation, she blew me away with her personality and attentiveness. She is such a warm, kind soul who clearly wants to fulfill every wish you possibly could have for your wedding.

Now, I absolutely live for planning. I have an extremely difficult time delegating tasks, because no one ever seems to do the quality I’m looking for. It definitely speaks to Allison’s professionalism that after meeting with her one time, I felt confident leaving details for the most important day in her competent hands. And she did not disappoint me at all. I gave her a book of ideas and plans, and she brought them to life. I somehow talked myself into looking for a professional to help with day-of details. I completely felt that I had everything under control and this may be a mistake and something to cut out of my budget. Boy was I wrong! She thought of a bunch of things that never even crossed my mind despite all my hours of searching the web for forgotten details that brides made the mistake of over looking. I never would’ve been able to remain calm on my wedding day had I not had such an amazing helper. No wonder most brides breakdown at some point.

Sent on 01/21/2018

Et Voilà Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,002.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 667.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,463.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 5

Real Weddings

• Fornear Photo
    Fornear Photo Wedding Photographers

Not only did we have an absolutely fantastic time working with Allison of Et Voilà Events we know our bride & groom did too! She was prompt, organized, full of great ideas and with us every step of the entire wedding day. We cannot think of a wedding day that ran as smoothly as the one we worked with Allison and cannot wait to work with her again in the future. We are recommending Et Voilà Events to all of our couples looking for a wedding planner!

• Stevens Point Stevens Point, Wisconsin, 54482 See on map