Et Voilà Events

Stevens Point, WI View map
$667 Package Price

$667 Package Price

Et Voilà Events is a boutique wedding planning firm based in Stevens Point, Wisconsin. They specialize in creating chic and unforgettable events, and they approach each event with a personal touch. They are passionate about beautifully designed weddings that are executed flawlessly, and having fun along the way. Owner Alison Eberhardt has always been fascinated with wedding details and the love stories that couples share, so creating a team of hands-on planners is truly a dream come true.

Clients can choose between full planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination options with Et Voilà Events. They are happy to provide assistance with the wedding ceremony, reception, and rehearsal dinner. The five planners on the team can fully design the event, and give clients a list of trusted vendor referrals to choose from. They also can give clients timelines throughout the planning process to ensure that everyone is staying on task. Et Voilà Events can plan a variety of wedding types, including:

• Civil
  • Cultural
  • Destination
  • Double
  • Eco-friendly
  • Military
  • Non-religious
  • Religious

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1002.00

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$667

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3463.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Chelsea
    Chelsea H. Married on 07/31/2021

Best decision

Hiring Et Voila Events for our wedding was the best decision we made. Allison made our day run smoothly and she went above and beyond to make sure me and my groom were well taken care of. Her positivity and excellent level of attention to detail made our wedding a day we will look back on and smile about. We did not need to put out any last-minute fires and Allison was able to answer questions our vendors and guests had. If you are on the fence about hiring a planner I say go for it! And if you want a great planner and a fun wedding planning experience and a relaxing wedding day then Allison of Et Voila Events is the planner for you.
  • Katie
    Katie M. Married on 06/04/2021

Made our dream day happen!

My husband and I are so grateful to have worked with Allison to make our wedding the day of our dreams! We hired Allison to work with us in the months leading up to our wedding, and it was the best decision we could have made. She helped us navigate through a last minute venue change with confidence and grace, continually making us feel comfortable during a stressful time. Looking back, I can’t imagine pulling off our wedding without her - from coordinating so many small details, to keeping other vendors organized and creating the truly perfect timeline for our day, she absolutely nailed it. Allison is very responsive and professional, and went above and beyond to show us that every aspect of our day was just as important to her as it was to us. Thank you for everything, Allison!!
    Rebecca Married on 06/08/2018
    I don't even know how to put into words how absolutely amazing Allison was! She did day of coordination for me, but honestly, it felt like so much more. She had a meeting with me and my now-husband about what we wanted, what we didn't want and all of the details we had already planned and then reached out to all of our vendors and was the point person for them. I was out of state planning the wedding and had to work the weekend prior to my wedding and I didn't get one vendor call about anything, even in the week leading up to the wedding. She handled absolutely everything. She helped me come up with a plan and design concept as rain was in the forecast for my outdoor ceremony (but it didn't rain - yay!) She made it seem so effortless and allowed me to be truly present during my day. In addition, she was there for the rehearsal and led the rehearsal when my officiant's flight was cancelled (he did make it to our wedding) and then was there for my whole wedding, right up until the end. She brought me and my husband a drink as we went for pictures after the ceremony, she brought me my lower heels when I couldn't walk in my high heels anymore and generally ensured the whole day and experience was amazing. I would absolutely recommend her, she is more than amazing!!

Real Weddings

• Ben & Rebecca
    34 photos · 06/08/2018

Fornear Photo Fornear Photo Wedding Photographers

Not only did we have an absolutely fantastic time working with Allison of Et Voilà Events we know our bride & groom did too! She was prompt, organized, full of great ideas and with us every step of the entire wedding day. We cannot think of a wedding day that ran as smoothly as the one we worked with Allison and cannot wait to work with her again in the future. We are recommending Et Voilà Events to all of our couples looking for a wedding planner!

5349 Main St, Stevens Point, WI, 54482
Location of (Et Voilà Events)

Other vendors in Green Bay for your wedding