2602 S Horizon Drive, Brussels, WI 54915 Map · Phone number

From this Day Forward Wedding Planning  5
From this Day Forward Wedding Planning  6
From this Day Forward Wedding Planning  7

Gina · Married on 09/08/2018

Liz was amazing on our wedding day! I wasn't sure what to expect with a day of coordinator, but she went above and beyond to make our day great! From the guys showing up an hour late with decorations for her, to decorating the wedding beautifully, to keeping everything moving and on time, to running to get ice when we ran out, to dealing with a sassy staff member at the vendor, she was an absolute champ! Even though we had a few hiccups, Liz took all of the stress away from me. If you are on the fence about hiring her, DO IT!

Sent on 09/28/2018

Becky · Married on 08/25/2018

Forever thankful for Liz

I cannot thank Liz enough for being our day of coordinator at our wedding. I was unsure if we needed a coordinator or not, but trust me- We did. The day would not have been nearly as put together or run as smoothly as it did if it wasn't for Liz. I met with her a couple days before the wedding to go over what needed to be done the day of the wedding and she far exceeded my expectations. I cannot believe the work that one woman can do! She coordinated with all of our vendors, helped the guys get ready, calmed my nerves, set up ALL the decorations at the chapel and reception and made the venue look better than I pictured it would look. She transported decorations from the ceremony to the reception by herself and cleaned EVERYTHING up in a smooth and timely manner by the end of the night. I am so amazed by how quickly she worked as well as her creative eye especially at a venue she's never worked with. She was like a little mouse getting things done all night while the rest of us relaxed and had fun. I cannot tell you how many people commented on how great she was because they noticed that I didn't have to lift a finger. The next day unpacking the decorations and other things I had to return to vendors (something I was absolutely dreading) was so effortless- everything was organized into boxes and was right where you would expect it to be. She even made the day after the wedding a breeze!! :) I would highly recommend hiring Liz for the day. I will forever be indebted to her for her hard work, creativity, organization, and for making our most important day better than we could have imagined.

Sent on 10/30/2018
    From this Day Forward Wedding Planning  15
    From this Day Forward Wedding Planning  16

Abigail · Married on 08/24/2018

Best decision we made!

Liz absolutely exceeded our expectations! Before our wedding she had me fill out a questionnaire, and she was able to go off of that. She made everything go so seamlessly. She coordinated with all of our vendors, and if anyone from our wedding party had questions they knew to go right to her! She definitely made our day more enjoyable for everyone. I honestly don't think things would have went nearly as well without her! All I can say is thank you, thank you, thank you!

Sent on 12/11/2018

From this Day Forward Wedding Planning FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1