400 Main St, La Crosse, WI 54601 Map · Phone number

About Weddings By Nancy

We make wedding dreams happen - making your life a little easier along the way.

How do we do it? The average wedding takes 200-400 hours to plan. With our full-service wedding planning, design, and consulting, we drastically reduce that number - relieving some of the stress and allowing you to focus on what is most important.

We get to know you both very well. We ask loads of questions and really listen to your responses in order to transform your dreams into reality. Plus, we love what we do, and that continually inspires us to new levels of creativity. We can design and execute your vision beyond your dreams - even transforming your venue into something completely different.

While this is your one wedding, we've planned more than 100. We want you to take advantage of our expertise. As experienced wedding planners and members of the Association of Bridal Consultants, we know which vendors to work with and which questions to ask to get the job done right. We're trained to help you prioritize all of the details and stick to your budget, so on the day you finally exchange vows, you can sit, relax, and enjoy the day!

26a5236 51 315755
 26a5236 51 315755
635Dahl4088

8 Reviews for Weddings By Nancy

Kate · Married on 08/15/2015

I recently worked with Weddings By Nancy on my wedding. From the menu tasting, to the linen selecting, to flowers, to rentals to day of set, Nancy and her staff were professional and so helpful. Being in the industry, it was nice for someone to take care of me and my dreams for our wedding day. We had so many compliments that it was the most beautiful reception space our guests had ever seen. Weddings By Nancy did such an amazing job and I would recommend them to any couple who is looking for a full service wedding planner.

Sent on 08/31/2015
  • Maria

Maria · Married on 09/02/2012

I loved working with Jill. One of the things I love about both Nancy and Jill is how calm they are, they will greet you with a smile and a hug and I never saw either of them ruffled, even by my frequent changes or indecisiveness.

I was nervous that by working with a wedding planner that somehow I would feel like all my inspiration that I found and wanted to implement would be changed or somehow feel less "mine", but Jill really helped me feel like we were planning this together and allowed my ideas to shine through. That being said, if you are completely lost on what you would like for your wedding they would be a blessing too. One of the things they do really well is providing you a few ideas at a time as to not overwhelm or confuse you.

Outside of the execution of decor, I found the assistance of a wedding planner to be particularly helpful during the catering meetings. Making a custom menu was much easier with a planner helping guide the conversations. It was also helpful to have a planner along at the florist meeting to make sure we covered each arrangement needed. Having a wedding planner was essential for our outdoor location because I wasn't aware of the little extras we might need, for example, a generator, a tent for the caterer, or insurance for the bar. The knowledge and expertise of Jill and Nancy in these areas was invaluable.

On the day of the wedding was when it became 100% obvious that there was no way that the wedding of my dreams could have been executed without Weddings By Nancy. I was beyond pleased with all of the decor. As I mentioned earlier, I was nervous that somehow I would feel that it wasn't my ideas, but that wasn't the case at all. In the end, I felt like it was my ideas, their suggestions and expertise, and a whole lot of Jill and Nancy's sweat and hard work that made the day perfect. The wedding of our dreams was put to life.

Sent on 09/06/2012

Anne · Married on 10/08/2011

Weddings by Nancy is the best Wedding Planner in all of Wisconsin. My husband and I got married in October 2011 in Milwaukee, WI and we searched high and low for a planner in our city that would meet our needs. You would think the largest city in Wisconsin might have the most complete and professional planning services, wrong. We found a gem in Nancy, not in Milwaukee but LaCrosse. Although, she may not have been in the city she has the most contacts she did an unbelievable job in helping us plan our special day. Not only did everything run smoothly throughout the day, but the church and reception hall were absolutely gorgeous. Nancy provided a wonderful design concept for the reception and really keeps your wedding day as stress free as you could imagine. I had colleagues who attended a different wedding at our reception location two weeks after ours and when sharing photos from our wedding they asked where was the reception, when I told her she couldn't believe it as the place looked completely different from the one they attended. She was absolutely shocked and didn't believe me at first. For anyone out there looking for a great planning team I would highly suggest Weddings by Nancy....you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 06/11/2012

Award

Weddings By Nancy FAQ

• What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 4,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Event Design, Full Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2