Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Weddings By Nancy

We make wedding dreams happen - making your life a little easier along the way.

How do we do it? The average wedding takes 200-400 hours to plan. With our full-service wedding planning, design, and consulting, we drastically reduce that number - relieving some of the stress and allowing you to focus on what is most important.

We get to know you both very well. We ask loads of questions and really listen to your responses in order to transform your dreams into reality. Plus, we love what we do, and that continually inspires us to new levels of creativity. We can design and execute your vision beyond your dreams - even transforming your venue into something completely different.

While this is your one wedding, we've planned more than 100. We want you to take advantage of our expertise. As experienced wedding planners and members of the Association of Bridal Consultants, we know which vendors to work with and which questions to ask to get the job done right. We're trained to help you prioritize all of the details and stick to your budget, so on the day you finally exchange vows, you can sit, relax, and enjoy the day!

Weddings, Wedding Venues 2012 Bride's Choice Awards | Best Wedding Photographers, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Cakes, Wedding Florists, Wedding Planners

Categories: Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Milwaukee, Green Bay

8 Reviews for Weddings By Nancy

Nancy was very professional and helpful. Saw everything through from beginning to end and was a joy to work with.

Profile Picture Brittany, 5/14/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I recently worked with Weddings By Nancy on my wedding. From the menu tasting, to the linen selecting, to flowers, to rentals to day of set, Nancy and her staff were professional and so helpful. Being in the industry, it was nice for someone to take care of me and my dreams for our wedding day. We had so many compliments that it was the most beautiful reception space our guests had ever seen. Weddings By Nancy did such an amazing job and I would recommend them to any couple who is looking for a full service wedding planner.

Profile Picture Kate, 8/15/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I loved working with Jill. One of the things I love about both Nancy and Jill is how calm they are, they will greet you with a smile and a hug and I never saw either of them ruffled, even by my frequent changes or indecisiveness.

I was nervous that by working with a wedding planner that somehow I would feel like all my inspiration that I found and wanted to implement would be changed or somehow feel less "mine", but Jill really helped me feel like we were planning this together and allowed my ideas to shine through. That being said, if you are completely lost on what you would like for your wedding they would be a blessing too. One of the things they do really well is providing you a few ideas at a time as to not overwhelm or confuse you.

Outside of the execution of decor, I found the assistance of a wedding planner to be particularly helpful during the catering meetings. Making a custom menu was much easier with a planner helping guide the conversations. It was also helpful to have a planner along at the florist meeting to make sure we covered each arrangement needed. Having a wedding planner was essential for our outdoor location because I wasn't aware of the little extras we might need, for example, a generator, a tent for the caterer, or insurance for the bar. The knowledge and expertise of Jill and Nancy in these areas was invaluable.

On the day of the wedding was when it became 100% obvious that there was no way that the wedding of my dreams could have been executed without Weddings By Nancy. I was beyond pleased with all of the decor. As I mentioned earlier, I was nervous that somehow I would feel that it wasn't my ideas, but that wasn't the case at all. In the end, I felt like it was my ideas, their suggestions and expertise, and a whole lot of Jill and Nancy's sweat and hard work that made the day perfect. The wedding of our dreams was put to life.

Profile Picture Maria, 9/2/12, 5 Reviews