2640, Stevens Point, WI 54481 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 19
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About TK Images

TK Images is a videography business in Stevens Point, Wisconsin. Tim is a storyteller with more than five years of experience. He makes beautiful wedding videos with cinematic shots, licensed music and high definition audio captured from your special day.

Tim works with you to make a plan of the big moments you want on film and understand your wedding flow of events. TK Images offers a variety of packages that can be customized to meet all your needs. Packages include a cinematographer, at least six hours of coverage, and a highlight film. Tim knows how to capture moments with the best angle and lighting. He can film your pre-ceremony, ceremony, rehearsal dinner, and reception. TK Images videography services include:

• Additional hours
  • Drone footage
  • High-definition video
  • Multiple cameras
  • Client revisions
  • Full feature and highlight videos
  • Multiple locations

• Videos 6

11 Reviews for TK Images

• Emily

Emily Katz · Married on 04/11/2019

Our wedding film brings back so much joy!

After hiring Tim for my destination wedding, all I can say is this: book him now! Tim went above and beyond to make sure my wedding film was something I’d be forever grateful to have. He exceeded all of my expectations, and I can truly say that he was worth every penny. The moments he captured bring me so much joy to watch. On our wedding day, Tim was so positive and helped us have a lot of fun! I could go on and on...Tim is fantastic and I promise that investing in his wedding films is something that you will always be thankful for! When I watch our wedding film it brings back all of the joy that I had that day...and that is truly such a gift!

Sent on 05/23/2019

TK Images's reply:

Appreciate it Emily, loved working with you and Nick! The day was really special - and I hope the film can bring back those memories for years to come!

Amara · Married on 09/02/2017

Tim was a great videographer to work with. He was fun, thoughtful, and professional. He took video of our wedding and covered all the way from getting ready to dancing. Everyone complimented his ability to get the shot, but also not intrude on the festivities. My bridesmaids loved how nice he was and how comfortable it was being videotaped by him. I have not seen the final video yet, but I am confident it will be nothing short of amazing with all of the footage he got! I felt that for how much he covered his prices are fair. I would recommend him to anyone who has the budget to spend on a great videographer!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Jade · Married on 06/10/2017

Tim was such a pleasure to work with! He took the time to meet with us prior to the wedding to get a better idea of our vision and what we were looking for. We were a little worried about being followed around with a camera but he was very comfortable to work with and for a lot of the day we didn't even notice him getting the shots. Our highlight video brings back all of the emotions from our special day and we are so glad we have the video and our footage to watch in years to come!

Sent on 09/13/2017

Award

TK Images Pricing

TK Images Price Rates

TK Images FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,797.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Client Revisions, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,797.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Client Revisions, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• TK Images 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Dance with Dignity Entertainment
    Dance with Dignity Entertainment Wedding DJs

Tim and TK Images does an amazing job. I'd had the privilege of working along side him for a few weddings now. He is very thorough, and thinks of things other wouldn't. The results he produces are amazing! AND THE AUDIO SOUND AMAZING TOO! Many think that grabbing the audio from the camera will sound fine. WRONG. Tim goes out of his way to make sure he captures the best quality audio and video that make is final results stunning. If you want your wedding day/night to last for years to come. Look no further. TK Images is who you want and will deliver!

• David Schulta Film
    David Schulta Film Wedding Videographers

Tim is an awesome videographer. He is easy going and extremely talented, just the right combo of who you want to capture your wedding day. His videos are amazing and every video he makes is better than the last one, which shows his dedication to his craft and his clients. As a working professional, I highly recommend T K Images for your wedding video!

• 2640 Stevens Point, WI, 54481 See on map