Seal Beach, Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 90740 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 24
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About All Because He Asked - Video+Photo Team + Live Stream!

IMPORTANT: All Because He Asked has specialized in LIVE STREAMING Weddings since 2011. We've reached the top of Google's listings for Wedding Videographers that are able to stream wirelessly from almost anywhere in the world with multiple cameras and crystal clear audio using network bonding technology. Keep this in mind as you make plans during these crazy, uncertain times.

Okay, now for the fun stuff! All Because He Asked is a fun Husband & Wife Wedding Videography and Photography team based in Orange County. Winners of the "Best of The Knot" award for 8 years straight, their videos are sentimental, unchoreographed, and fun. Their experience is unrivaled in Southern California.

All Because He Asked uses a cinematic and natural style to create non-invasive images and videos that are rich with detail. They capture the beauty and emotion of your special day unobtrusively, letting you enjoy your time with friends and family. With over a decade of experience and kind personalities, they will put you at ease as they film the most important day of your life. Along with capturing candid highlight videos, they are also known for their Signature Video, which includes fun re-enactments of how you met and will have your guests going nuts when they see it at your reception. Services include:

• Unlimited hours
  • Multi-camera coverage
  • Drone coverage
  • Live streaming in HD
  • Highlight Video
  • Custom Signature Video
  • Husband/Wife Team
  • Videography Packages
  • Or Videography + Photography Packages!
Follow All Because He Asked - Video+Photo Team + Live Stream! on

Brand Park - Glendale
taylor david engagement 388 51 201792 1558768515

Photos 19 Photos
Videos 5 Videos

46 Reviews for All Because He Asked - Video+Photo Team + Live Stream!

Jacqueline Adad · Married on 10/04/2019

Best of the Best

After watching just one of Jaime’s Signature Couple Videos, I knew I absolutely had to have him be the videographer of our wedding. I mean if he could make me laugh and cry at complete strangers’ videos, what more when my friends and family watched our own. And while I was prepared to deal with any level of diva videographer to get that product, I can honestly say that working with Jaime was an absolute dream, and even created more special memories surrounding our wedding.

For reference, we booked him for both the Signature Couple Video (if you don’t know what that is, treat yourself by watching some examples on his website) as well as the videography for the wedding day. From the very first email, Jaime was professional, funny and so responsive to any concern. The whole time working with him, I never felt that he was rushing through just another job; rather, he actually cared about the quality of his craft and making us look good. In that regard, my husband and I - who are not accustomed to being in front of the camera, always felt comfortable. In fact, filming the Signature Couple Video was so much fun, from the hilarious interview questions to the costume clad reenactments! And since Jaime doesn't let you see the finished video beforehand, it was such an amazing experience to watch it for the first time with our guests on the wedding day! Not to mention, you get a hilarious keep sake to view for the rest of your lives!

In terms of the actual wedding videography, Jaime continues to be fantastic. On the day of, he and his assistant were professional, worked well with all my other vendors, and were unobtrusive to guests/wedding proceedings. Again, he was great at giving my husband and I direction when necessary to get the best shots. Within a couple of months we received the Highlight Video, and a couple months after that, we got the Full Wedding footage. Both products were outstanding! The Highlight video truly captured the fun-loving spirit of our day. Obviously everyone is biased about their own wedding, but that video really made it seem like it was a grand time! Also, we loved that the Full Wedding was edited down to a digestible hour and half. No hours and hours of raw footage to sift through. Instead you have a chronological movie of your entire wedding day, perfect for watching on your first anniversary!

Clearly, I could go on and on about how great Jaime is! So in short, do yourself a HUGE favor, and book the man! You absolutely won't regret it!

Sent on 10/10/2020
  • Andrew

Andrew Xiao · Married on 08/18/2019

Excellent Experience

Jamie did an incredible job at our wedding. He found lots of great spots to capture our wedding moments and was extremely helpful throughout the wedding day. Overall, working with Jamie was a great experience and I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 09/28/2019

All Because He Asked - Video+Photo Team + Live Stream!'s reply:

Aw, thanks Andrew!!! I should be giving YOU 5 stars though! You guys were so incredibly nice and the fact that you invited me out to one of my all-time favorite venues anywhere in the world makes me the luckiest guy in the world. Thank you both so much!

All Because He Asked - Video+Photo Team + Live Stream! FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 3950
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Raw Footage
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4950
    Raw Footage
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Storytelling
    Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Drone Footage
    One Event / Day
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray
    Digital Download
    DVD
    USB Flash Drive
    USB Hard Drive

1 Real Wedding

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• All Because He Asked - Video+Photo Team + Live Stream! 1
    Videography + Photography Discount!
    We now offer both Videography and Photography from one Husband/Wife team! Combined services and save 10% off your Videography Package!

• Edge Entertainment Wedding DJs

If you're looking for an amazing videographer look no further. All Because He Asked truly has our highest recommendation. The quality of their work is outstanding. They are not just videographers, they are wedding filmmakers... what is more, they are really easy to get along with which makes it nice for your other vendors.

• Make My Day Videography Wedding Videographers

Jaime is a great guy! We love to recommend him when we aren't available. He is super nice and responsive.

• Seal Beach Rancho Santa Margarita, CA, 90740 See on map
    424-404-6402 (Phone number)
    Location of (All Because He Asked - Video+Photo Team + Live Stream!)