950-A Union Road Suite 210, Buffalo, NY 14224 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About All Around Photography, Video & Sound

We are based in West Seneca, New York specializing in ensuring that Western New York couples capture every moment of their big day. There is no time limit and no cap on the number of images they take to ensure everything is captured and nothing is missed!

Experience
We bring interactive personalities and a broad range of styles including traditional, formal and candid.

We offer customizable packages, which can include combinations of the following services:

• Engagement shoot
  • Proof albums
  • Photo enlargements
  • Save the date

Other Services
In addition to wedding photography, we offer:

• DJ services

All Around Photography, Video & Sound 7
  • Becca

Becca Woodruff · Married on 09/07/2019

Just hire her

Kim is fantastic, I’m so thankful I found her which I have no idea how I did but I’m thankful I did, she is extremely easy to work with, is very honest, just hire her and you’ll thank yourself.

Sent on 10/02/2019

Victoria · Married on 08/09/2019

Would recommend

Couldn’t ask for better pictures from our wedding! Kim was always there to answer my questions and concerns and even went with it when I asked to change the time a week before the wedding. Would absolutely recommend!

Sent on 09/04/2019
  • Elisa

Elisa Lorenz · Married on 07/05/2019

More than a Photographer

Kim was absolutely amazing from the first time we met with her! She was the first vendor we ending up booking before we even had the date and location determined. Before officially going with her, Kim sketched a timeline of events for the Day of the wedding! She has so much insight on weddings, what to do and what not to do. On the day of she helped to get me dressed, showed my Mom and I a trick to get all my buttons done. She knew exactly what shots to do and took the lead and got things done for the pictures. She even saw some good areas that I didn't realize would make great photos. She worked quickly and quietly, most of our guests didn't even know she took certain pictures. We had a list of places we wanted to go for our photos, but we can't control the weather, so she offered advice and I am so glad she did! She took a lot of the pressure off of the day of and got things moving. Lastly, and I cannot thank her enough for this, she suggested a slow dance with my grandpa (who I hadn't seen in a very long time-different countries) to get the dancing started for the night. Oh my god I didn't even think about it, and she found the perfect song to dance to (to incorporate Spanish and English). She got our photos to us SUPER fast, and had so many to look through. She is AMAZING, she is more than a photographer, she is the Brides Life-line in the whole process! HIRE HER :)

Sent on 07/20/2019

All Around Photography, Video & Sound Pricing

All Around Photography, Video & Sound Price Rates

All Around Photography, Video & Sound FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,799.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files, Negatives
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,973.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Negatives, Save the Date
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits
  • What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 525.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 575.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Sound/PA System

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• All Around Photography, Video & Sound 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• La Galleria
    La Galleria Banquet Halls

All Around Photography, Video, & Sound do a lovely job with their photos that we've seen at our venue. Making our couples feel comfortable is so important and we've even been able to feature some of their photos on our social media! Thank you, All Around Photography, Video, & Sound, for always doing a great job!

• Muscoreil's Fine Desserts
    Muscoreil's Fine Desserts Wedding Cakes

If your looking for a fun and professional company to accommodate most of your wedding needs , here is a great option for you , with reasonable pricing and professionalism topped with down right fun, our brides love this vendor!

• Kotecki's Grandview Grove
    Kotecki's Grandview Grove Banquet Halls

They do a wonderful job and we are always pleased when they are here!

• 950-A Union Road, Suite 210 Buffalo, 14224 See on map