All Around Photography, Video & Sound Reviews

104 Reviews for All Around Photography, Video & Sound

• Becca

Becca Woodruff · Married on 09/07/2019

Just hire her

Kim is fantastic, I’m so thankful I found her which I have no idea how I did but I’m thankful I did, she is extremely easy to work with, is very honest, just hire her and you’ll thank yourself.

Sent on 10/02/2019

Victoria · Married on 08/09/2019

Would recommend

Couldn’t ask for better pictures from our wedding! Kim was always there to answer my questions and concerns and even went with it when I asked to change the time a week before the wedding. Would absolutely recommend!

Sent on 09/04/2019
  • Elisa

Elisa Lorenz · Married on 07/05/2019

More than a Photographer

Kim was absolutely amazing from the first time we met with her! She was the first vendor we ending up booking before we even had the date and location determined. Before officially going with her, Kim sketched a timeline of events for the Day of the wedding! She has so much insight on weddings, what to do and what not to do. On the day of she helped to get me dressed, showed my Mom and I a trick to get all my buttons done. She knew exactly what shots to do and took the lead and got things done for the pictures. She even saw some good areas that I didn't realize would make great photos. She worked quickly and quietly, most of our guests didn't even know she took certain pictures. We had a list of places we wanted to go for our photos, but we can't control the weather, so she offered advice and I am so glad she did! She took a lot of the pressure off of the day of and got things moving. Lastly, and I cannot thank her enough for this, she suggested a slow dance with my grandpa (who I hadn't seen in a very long time-different countries) to get the dancing started for the night. Oh my god I didn't even think about it, and she found the perfect song to dance to (to incorporate Spanish and English). She got our photos to us SUPER fast, and had so many to look through. She is AMAZING, she is more than a photographer, she is the Brides Life-line in the whole process! HIRE HER :)

Sent on 07/20/2019

Joey Lynn Messina · Married on 06/29/2019

The Messinas

We highly recommend this place. Kim did our wedding pictures and she was awesome! Made our day so much fun and memorable. She's super funny and so easy to get along with. She made it all about What We wanted. Our pics turned out amazing.

Sent on 07/14/2019
  • Robin

Robin Marsh · Married on 06/09/2019

All around sounds and video

Kim was ours for the day. She was on time, professional and kind. The first thing Kim did was give us an itinerary for the day. It helped us get the photographs we desired . This was a big help. She had good ideas for fun and exciting photographs to capture the moments that were most precious to us. I would highly recommend her. She was priced fair and competitive. Outstanding!!!

Sent on 06/10/2019
  • Jamee

Jamee · Married on 11/17/2018

Perfect Wedding Day

Right from the start, my new husband and I knew that hiring Kim was the right move. She has the skills and professionalism that we were looking for and she responded quickly to all of our questions. She took lots of time mapping out what our options were and how things should flow the day of the wedding. We feel that their prices were very affordable and Kim is extremely friendly and outgoing. On the day of our wedding, Kim was right on time, kept everything organized and captured so many special moments from our big day. She even helped me get into my wedding dress!! I've had some medical issues and Kim made sure during the reception that I was keeping up with necessary food and drink requirements so that I would not get sick. She went the extra mile for us. Kim helped make our wedding day so memorable. You absolutely need to hire this company if you want a picture perfect day with outstanding photos. My husband and I are so thankful for all that you have done, Kim. This company is the best around for sure!!!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Del Arno · Married on 10/13/2018

Clean results

Kim has seen enough weddings to know exactly where all of the moving parts will be so she is 100% ready for the action. If you're looking for her, shes in the part of the venue where the most photogenic parts of your wedding are organically unfolding and captures all the detail. She can take your ideas on the fly and make them better. She'll yell so loud your drunk 2nd cousins' friends will line up like the north korean army to get the photo out of the way and they all turned out great. She's a de facto wedding planner in a pinch and texts keep the communication open. Would definitely recommend to friends and family.

Sent on 11/21/2018

Paula D · Married on 09/29/2018

Wedding photography

Kim was great to work with and we have a lot of wonderful photos. She captured a lot of great moments. I love the ones of me and my husband in the park. She even helped my MOH bustle my dress. She has a lot of knowledge of weddings and is willing to talk things through and offer suggestions.

Sent on 12/14/2018

Carlie · Married on 07/21/2018

I could not have picked a better company to do my photos and my DJ. Kim did my photography and she took everything I wanted and made it happen. She was always around if I had questions, either in office or just texting me. The pictures she took were perfect. Blew my expectations out of the water. Also or DJ Matt was great. He had all my requests and even kept the party alive. They definitely made our wedding day perfect!

Sent on 08/04/2018

Julie · Married on 07/21/2018

Kim did an amazing job on my daughter's wedding photos, 7/21/18 ..captured every special moment! Matt, our DJ was just as exceptional..played music everyone could enjoy...the dance floor was full all night...highly recommended! Thank you to All Around Photography in helping make our daughters wedding day so perfect!!

Sent on 08/22/2018

Stephanie · Married on 07/19/2018

Talented, professional & the best! I will always go back to All Around for our photo needs. Kim is amazing!

Sent on 08/05/2018

Christopher · Married on 07/19/2018

I would recommend Kim to ANYONE who needs photographs for ANY event. Her professionalism and quality of work are second to none! The photographs were amazing! She definitely has an eye for aesthetics and capturing those perfect moments. Thank you for the beautiful memories you created of our little wedding in the woods!

Sent on 08/11/2018

Jennifer · Married on 07/14/2018

We hired Kim to do our outdoor wedding on 7/14/18. We feel in love with her and her pictures as soon as met. She’s down to earth, incredibly knowledgeable, and not pushy at all! Her prices are wonderful too! I loved that her all day price is a true all day price and not “ all day, but that really mean x amount of hours” that we found at other places. She was even willing to drive from West Seneca to N. Tonawanda for ONE picture then to East Aurora for the wedding. I never found another photographer willing to do that. She is very personable and takes charge to get the pictures you want. She gets to know your family, so she knows the dynamic of the people she is shooting so the pictures come out wonderful. Our wedding was particularly challenging as it started to downpour and silly me, didn’t have a backup plan. She didn’t miss a beat. Our one hour photo time got cut to 30 minutes. She got all the photos we wanted plus some others. She found a perfect backdrop, and made our pictures beautiful. You could never tell it was pouring (in 95% of them and it had nothing to do with her picture taking ability)! If I could do it all over again, I would choose her again and again!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Stephanie · Married on 04/14/2018

My pictures turned out amazing. SO many were taken and was able to capture both myself and my husband as we seen each other for the first time. We had a large party and Kim was able to range them all together for awesome pictures. SO happy we went with this company. And out DJ was so amazing as well. People didn't sit down all night. They are still raving about how awesome the music was. Thank you so much for making our day great!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Noreen · Married on 10/07/2017

Kim was friendly, professional, and helpful. We had a great experience!

Sent on 10/26/2017
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 09/03/2017

Erich was amazing !! He gave us exactly what we wanted. All names and songs we correct. Timeline was perfect too. Evrryone danced and had such a blast. He was so awesome. Highly Recommend!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Samantha · Married on 09/02/2017

Kim was absolutely amazing!! She was always quick to respond when I reached out and extremely accommodating. She remembered every detail and helped calm me down when I began to feel overwhelmed. She was honestly like a second maid of honor she made sure everyone was where they needed to be when they needed to be there and even carried around essential things that i would have never thought of and ended up saving the day with her sewing kit!! When it began to rain and I started to panic Kim remained calm and collected and made sure we got all our pictures in and even suggested another location. The pictures were all done within five minutes and you would never even know!! I am extremely satisfied with All Around and highly recommend them to anyone looking for professional services. They definitely go above and beyond exceeding expectations!! Kim was not only a photographer, she was someone I could turn to about absolutely anything—from centerpieces and table ideas to good limo services etc. Definitely five stars and would even add more if I could!!

Sent on 09/22/2017

Jessica · Married on 08/25/2017

Kim was awesome! She was so helpful the day of the wedding and got every shot I wanted and more!! It was like having a photographer and a wedding planner at the same time. She even helped my sister lace up my dress. We could not be happier with the way the pictures turned out. We have these memories forever! Thanks Again!

Sent on 09/07/2017

Lynn · Married on 08/05/2017

Kim was amazing. She was able to capture the pictures we wanted. The day of the wedding flies by so quickly and to think of and remember what pictures you wanted captured she was able to do. She also was very patient with handling all our kids in the pictures and getting them all to smile. She even took pictures of just us at a different location. I could not be more pleased.
    Lynn and Kevin
    August 5, 2017

Sent on 09/14/2017

Carrie · Married on 07/15/2017

We had a wonderful experience with Kim, she did an amazing job and everyone at our wedding was very impressed with her work!

Sent on 07/25/2017

Angela · Married on 06/30/2017

Kim was amazing to work with! She was super friendly and honest. I love how organized and in control she was because we had no idea what we were doing! She did quality work and her prices were amazing to our budget! I would recommend her to everyone getting married! And I'll definitely have to keep her in mind for any future photos!!

Sent on 07/13/2017

Lisa · Married on 06/25/2017

My wedding was 6-25-17. It was the most wonderful day!!! I have to give a lot of credit for that to our photographer Kim!!! Kim was more helpful than the wedding organizer. She kept us all moving and mostly on time. My fault of course LOL!! I don't even need to see my pictures to know that they are going to be just wonderful!!! But of course I can't wait to see them!
    Kim is so great...people were actually asking me if we were friends because we had such a great time together. I had my pups in my wedding so that was also a difficult task I threw at Kim...but she handled it like a champ!!! She also took some very special unnamed pictures (Kim's idea that I never would have even thought of) that are going to be very special for my Husband as they honor his Father who is not with us anymore. So creative, so spunky!! I just can't say enough!
    Erich did an awesome job as out Dj! I was so happy completely happy with his music as I am not much of a fan of modern music. He was even great about a change that I made to the ceremony music the night before the wedding.
    Such a great team! Fun, Happy, and didn't mind our goofiness. I will recommend you both to everyone I know that is even thinking about getting married!! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!
    Lisa and Steve Liedy

Sent on 06/27/2017

All Around Photography, Video & Sound's reply:

Thank you! I'm so happy we could help with your day. Congratulations to you both (finally)!!

Alyssa · Married on 06/23/2017

Kim was an awesome photographer for our wedding. She was flexible because of the weather and made sure all 17 people knew what was going on during our photo session. Haven't picked up our photo albums yet, but thus far are pleased with the services received.

Sent on 07/12/2017

Cory · Married on 06/03/2017

Kim was absolutely amazing! Our wedding pictures came out perfect and it's all because of Kim's experience and care on our big day! Will recommend All Around Photography, Video & Sound to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Linda · Married on 10/08/2016

It was such a relief knowing I could count on Kim . She offered great advice, wax non obtrusive and got the job done in a timely manner that enabled us to enjoy the evening. Great job!

Sent on 06/15/2017