All Around Photography, Video & Sound Reviews

All Around Photography, Video & Sound 7
  • Jamee

Jamee · Married on 11/17/2018

Perfect Wedding Day

Right from the start, my new husband and I knew that hiring Kim was the right move. She has the skills and professionalism that we were looking for and she responded quickly to all of our questions. She took lots of time mapping out what our options were and how things should flow the day of the wedding. We feel that their prices were very affordable and Kim is extremely friendly and outgoing. On the day of our wedding, Kim was right on time, kept everything organized and captured so many special moments from our big day. She even helped me get into my wedding dress!! I've had some medical issues and Kim made sure during the reception that I was keeping up with necessary food and drink requirements so that I would not get sick. She went the extra mile for us. Kim helped make our wedding day so memorable. You absolutely need to hire this company if you want a picture perfect day with outstanding photos. My husband and I are so thankful for all that you have done, Kim. This company is the best around for sure!!!

Del Arno · Married on 10/13/2018

Clean results

Kim has seen enough weddings to know exactly where all of the moving parts will be so she is 100% ready for the action. If you're looking for her, shes in the part of the venue where the most photogenic parts of your wedding are organically unfolding and captures all the detail. She can take your ideas on the fly and make them better. She'll yell so loud your drunk 2nd cousins' friends will line up like the north korean army to get the photo out of the way and they all turned out great. She's a de facto wedding planner in a pinch and texts keep the communication open. Would definitely recommend to friends and family.

Paula D · Married on 09/29/2018

Wedding photography

Kim was great to work with and we have a lot of wonderful photos. She captured a lot of great moments. I love the ones of me and my husband in the park. She even helped my MOH bustle my dress. She has a lot of knowledge of weddings and is willing to talk things through and offer suggestions.

Carlie · Married on 07/21/2018

I could not have picked a better company to do my photos and my DJ. Kim did my photography and she took everything I wanted and made it happen. She was always around if I had questions, either in office or just texting me. The pictures she took were perfect. Blew my expectations out of the water. Also or DJ Matt was great. He had all my requests and even kept the party alive. They definitely made our wedding day perfect!

All Around Photography, Video & Sound 18

Julie · Married on 07/21/2018

Kim did an amazing job on my daughter's wedding photos, 7/21/18 ..captured every special moment! Matt, our DJ was just as exceptional..played music everyone could enjoy...the dance floor was full all night...highly recommended! Thank you to All Around Photography in helping make our daughters wedding day so perfect!!

All Around Photography, Video & Sound 19
    All Around Photography, Video & Sound 20

Stephanie · Married on 07/19/2018

Talented, professional & the best! I will always go back to All Around for our photo needs. Kim is amazing!

Christopher · Married on 07/19/2018

I would recommend Kim to ANYONE who needs photographs for ANY event. Her professionalism and quality of work are second to none! The photographs were amazing! She definitely has an eye for aesthetics and capturing those perfect moments. Thank you for the beautiful memories you created of our little wedding in the woods!

All Around Photography, Video & Sound 21
    All Around Photography, Video & Sound 22
    All Around Photography, Video & Sound 23

Stephanie · Married on 04/14/2018

My pictures turned out amazing. SO many were taken and was able to capture both myself and my husband as we seen each other for the first time. We had a large party and Kim was able to range them all together for awesome pictures. SO happy we went with this company. And out DJ was so amazing as well. People didn't sit down all night. They are still raving about how awesome the music was. Thank you so much for making our day great!

Mike · Married on 10/21/2017

Sent on 12/23/2017

All Around Photography, Video & Sound's reply:

Thank you Mike! We were very happy to be part of your day. Congratulations to the both of you!

Noreen · Married on 10/07/2017

Kim was friendly, professional, and helpful. We had a great experience!

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 09/03/2017

Erich was amazing !! He gave us exactly what we wanted. All names and songs we correct. Timeline was perfect too. Evrryone danced and had such a blast. He was so awesome. Highly Recommend!

Samantha · Married on 09/02/2017

Kim was absolutely amazing!! She was always quick to respond when I reached out and extremely accommodating. She remembered every detail and helped calm me down when I began to feel overwhelmed. She was honestly like a second maid of honor she made sure everyone was where they needed to be when they needed to be there and even carried around essential things that i would have never thought of and ended up saving the day with her sewing kit!! When it began to rain and I started to panic Kim remained calm and collected and made sure we got all our pictures in and even suggested another location. The pictures were all done within five minutes and you would never even know!! I am extremely satisfied with All Around and highly recommend them to anyone looking for professional services. They definitely go above and beyond exceeding expectations!! Kim was not only a photographer, she was someone I could turn to about absolutely anything—from centerpieces and table ideas to good limo services etc. Definitely five stars and would even add more if I could!!

Jessica · Married on 08/25/2017

Kim was awesome! She was so helpful the day of the wedding and got every shot I wanted and more!! It was like having a photographer and a wedding planner at the same time. She even helped my sister lace up my dress. We could not be happier with the way the pictures turned out. We have these memories forever! Thanks Again!

Lynn · Married on 08/05/2017

Kim was amazing. She was able to capture the pictures we wanted. The day of the wedding flies by so quickly and to think of and remember what pictures you wanted captured she was able to do. She also was very patient with handling all our kids in the pictures and getting them all to smile. She even took pictures of just us at a different location. I could not be more pleased.
    Lynn and Kevin
    August 5, 2017

Carrie · Married on 07/15/2017

We had a wonderful experience with Kim, she did an amazing job and everyone at our wedding was very impressed with her work!

Angela · Married on 06/30/2017

Kim was amazing to work with! She was super friendly and honest. I love how organized and in control she was because we had no idea what we were doing! She did quality work and her prices were amazing to our budget! I would recommend her to everyone getting married! And I'll definitely have to keep her in mind for any future photos!!

Lisa · Married on 06/25/2017

My wedding was 6-25-17. It was the most wonderful day!!! I have to give a lot of credit for that to our photographer Kim!!! Kim was more helpful than the wedding organizer. She kept us all moving and mostly on time. My fault of course LOL!! I don't even need to see my pictures to know that they are going to be just wonderful!!! But of course I can't wait to see them!
    Kim is so great...people were actually asking me if we were friends because we had such a great time together. I had my pups in my wedding so that was also a difficult task I threw at Kim...but she handled it like a champ!!! She also took some very special unnamed pictures (Kim's idea that I never would have even thought of) that are going to be very special for my Husband as they honor his Father who is not with us anymore. So creative, so spunky!! I just can't say enough!
    Erich did an awesome job as out Dj! I was so happy completely happy with his music as I am not much of a fan of modern music. He was even great about a change that I made to the ceremony music the night before the wedding.
    Such a great team! Fun, Happy, and didn't mind our goofiness. I will recommend you both to everyone I know that is even thinking about getting married!! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!
    Lisa and Steve Liedy

Sent on 06/27/2017

All Around Photography, Video & Sound's reply:

Thank you! I'm so happy we could help with your day. Congratulations to you both (finally)!!

Alyssa · Married on 06/23/2017

Kim was an awesome photographer for our wedding. She was flexible because of the weather and made sure all 17 people knew what was going on during our photo session. Haven't picked up our photo albums yet, but thus far are pleased with the services received.

Cory · Married on 06/03/2017

Kim was absolutely amazing! Our wedding pictures came out perfect and it's all because of Kim's experience and care on our big day! Will recommend All Around Photography, Video & Sound to anyone and everyone!

Linda · Married on 10/08/2016

It was such a relief knowing I could count on Kim . She offered great advice, wax non obtrusive and got the job done in a timely manner that enabled us to enjoy the evening. Great job!

Ryan · Married on 10/01/2016

I can't begin to express how amazing it was working with Kim. Not only did our pictures turn out amazing but she was so helpful through the day. My wedding party was huge and she was able to keep everyone focused, pictures done quickly, and made sure everything went smoothly. It's not everyday that you find a photographer that will fluff your dress throughout the night and fix your bustle. She was great and we definitely would recommend her to anyone!!!

Kelly · Married on 09/23/2016

I really loved all around photography! Kim was great and I would recommend her to anyone!

• F

Faith · Married on 09/17/2016

Kim was an amazing photographer. She was my lifesaver!! She was there to walk me through our wedding day from start to finish. When my planner wasn't there Kim knew exactly what to do to keep the night rolling!! Reasonably priced, and the her work is amazing! we are so happy with what she did for us, I don't think we could have picked a better photographer! We also got our DJ Erich through Kim. He was great with our guests and everyone had an amazing time! He had the dance floor filled the entire night! Amazing, amazing place to get your photographer and DJ!!!

• User7198479 · 2+ years ago

Kim is absolutely amazing! She fulfilled what I wanted, gave great advice and made my wedding amazing. The pictures came out great, and i love her personality! I will definitely be going to her again for future events.