4151 N Marshall Way Suite 4, Scottsdale, AZ 85251 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 14

About Alis Fashion Design

Who we are:

Alis Fashion Design specializes in custom-designed wedding gowns and complex bridal alterations on off-the-rack bridal dresses. We serve with personal attention, strive for the highest quality, and take the client's budget into consideration. We make your idea of the perfect wedding dress come alive!

Services we offer:

• Bespoke dress: Our bespoke designer Lana Gerimovich is a master designer and craftsman who designs and craft wedding dress by hand from the beginning to the end in house here at our Scottsdale boutique. Based on images that you bring, we can make your dream gown into reality. We use high quality, couture/designer fabrics from reliable sources such as Spain and Japan. We create one-of-a-kind bridal gowns, as well as bridal pantsuits for LGBT couples. Also, we crafts special occasion dresses for mother-of-the-bride and mother-of-the-groom.

• Redesign/re-construciton of the gowns: More and more brides-to-be are interested in to wear their mother's or grandmother's vintage wedding dress. We love such a unique idea and we love to help you pass down a beautiful family tradition. For vintage gowns, couture sewing technique is required to work on such a fragile dress and our designer Lana Gerimovich has it all. We can professionally redesign your heirloom bridal gowns and upgrade into "modern" look still keeping the original vintage look!

• Couture bridal alterations: Now that you have found your dream gown from the bridal store, it is time to fit them perfectly on you! All off-the-rack wedding dresses require alterations since each of us has different body types and "size" is just a number. We provide personal, professional couture bridal alterations on your ready-to-wear wedding gowns to ensure the perfect fit like a glove!

• Alterations: Not only do we provide couture bridal alterations to the brides-to-be, we also provide alterations to maid-of-honor, bridesmaids, mother-of-the-bride and mother-of-the-groom. Everyone is welcome at our boutique and we can each one of you fabulous in special occasion dresses! Not just brides, but it is time for you to shine as well!

Locations:

Our Scottsdale boutique (4151 N Marshall Way, Suite 4, Scottsdale) is the main showroom/boutique where we can have a consultation and alterations. We have Phoenix Workshop (3724 E Tierra Buena Ln, Phoenix) is the atelier where our bespoke designer Lana Gerimovich works on the custom made projects; however, we are more than welcome to have you there if it is convenient to you!

Follow Alis Fashion Design on

bespoke wedding gown made from chantilly lace trim
alis fashion design lana gerimovich 1
alis fashion design lana gerimovich 2
Alis Fashion Design
chantilly lace a line bespoke bridal dress trimmed
alis fashion design lana gerimovich 3
Alis Fashion Design
bespoke mermaid bridal gown with strapless neck li
alis fashion design lana gerimovich 4
alis fashion design lana gerimovich 5
Alis Fashion Design
custom made mermaid wedding gown from embroidery s
alis fashion design lana gerimovich 7

Videos 2 Videos

54 Reviews for Alis Fashion Design

Katie Leadbetter · Getting married on 02/13/2021

Bridal 101

I spent an hour with Lana as she walked me through Bridal 101. She was very informative, thoughtful and shared great information about bridal gowns and how to find just the right one to compliment ones shape/look, etc.. There’s so much to consider when choosing a gown—and understanding alterations too. Alterations can be very costly.
    As I prepare for my daughter’s upcoming bridal dress shopping experience, I feel informed. Our chat was worthwhile, helpful and so appreciated.
    Lana, thank you for your time. 💫

Sent on 02/06/2020
  • Candice

Candice Kacer · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Top Notch!

Lana is extremely talented, very professional and truly caring! She made it stress free and easy for me, there's no where else I will go now!

Sent on 08/28/2020

Amber · Married on 08/08/2020

She Saved My Day!

The Sunday before my wedding, I tried on my dress to be sure it fit and... it. wouldn’t. zip. I called Lana on Monday morning. By noon, I was at her home studio dropping off my dress with her. I had thought that adding a corset back was my only option, but she suggested just letting it out instead AND she found a couple of other issues that my first tailor had missed. When I returned on Wednesday (yes, just two days later!) my dress fit like a glove. I am in love with it again instead of it just being a huge stress point. Would highly, highly, highly recommend. Will definitely be coming to her for any other alterations needed, as well!

Sent on 08/06/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Alis Fashion Design FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    Under $500
    $500 - $999
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Groomsmen
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
    Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Appointments Only
    Full Customization
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Bridal Gowns
    Formal Gowns
    Garters
    Undergarments
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months

• Joyful Unions Wedding Officiants

You've never seen anything quite as stunning as a gorgeous and statuesque bride walk confidently down the aisle in one of Lana's designs. I couldn't help but hold my breath and attempt to hold back tears. It was that much of a vision! I also spent time with Lana at the reception and can assure you of her genuine and sweet nature. Still in the midst of my own happy marriage, I doubt I will ever be able to use her services, but if you are looking to feel and look your best on your Big Day, please contact her. You will not regret your choice.

• 4151 N Marshall Way, Suite 4 Scottsdale, 85251 See on map
    Thursday: 10:00-6:00 Friday: 10:00-6:00 Saturday: 10:00-6:00
    Location of (Alis Fashion Design)