4151 N Marshall Way Suite 4, Scottsdale, AZ 85251 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 13

About Alis Fashion Design

Who we are:

Alis Fashion Design specializes in custom-designed wedding gowns and complex bridal alterations on off-the-rack bridal dresses. We serve with personal attention, strive for the highest quality, and take the client's budget into consideration. We make your idea of the perfect wedding dress come alive!

Services we offer:

• Bespoke dress: Our bespoke designer Lana Gerimovich is a master designer and craftsman who designs and craft wedding dress by hand from the beginning to the end in house here at our Scottsdale boutique. Based on images that you bring, we can make your dream gown into reality. We use high quality, couture/designer fabrics from reliable sources such as Spain and Japan. We create one-of-a-kind bridal gowns, as well as bridal pantsuits for LGBT couples. Also, we crafts special occasion dresses for mother-of-the-bride and mother-of-the-groom.

• Redesign/re-construciton of the gowns: More and more brides-to-be are interested in to wear their mother's or grandmother's vintage wedding dress. We love such a unique idea and we love to help you pass down a beautiful family tradition. For vintage gowns, couture sewing technique is required to work on such a fragile dress and our designer Lana Gerimovich has it all. We can professionally redesign your heirloom bridal gowns and upgrade into "modern" look still keeping the original vintage look!

• Couture bridal alterations: Now that you have found your dream gown from the bridal store, it is time to fit them perfectly on you! All off-the-rack wedding dresses require alterations since each of us has different body types and "size" is just a number. We provide personal, professional couture bridal alterations on your ready-to-wear wedding gowns to ensure the perfect fit like a glove!

• Alterations: Not only do we provide couture bridal alterations to the brides-to-be, we also provide alterations to maid-of-honor, bridesmaids, mother-of-the-bride and mother-of-the-groom. Everyone is welcome at our boutique and we can each one of you fabulous in special occasion dresses! Not just brides, but it is time for you to shine as well!

Locations:

Our Scottsdale boutique (4151 N Marshall Way, Suite 4, Scottsdale) is the main showroom/boutique where we can have a consultation and alterations. We have Phoenix Workshop (6533 N 7th Ave, Unit 21, Phoenix) is the atelier where our bespoke designer Lana Gerimovich works on the custom made projects; however, we are more than welcome to have you there if it is convenient to you!

Follow Alis Fashion Design on

one of a kind two layers tea lenght vintage weedin
alis fashion design lana gerimovich 1
alis fashion design lana gerimovich 2
Alis Fashion Design
chantilly lace a line bespoke bridal dress trimmed
alis fashion design lana gerimovich 3
Alis Fashion Design
bespoke mermaid bridal gown with strapless neck li
alis fashion design lana gerimovich 4
alis fashion design lana gerimovich 5
Alis Fashion Design
custom made mermaid wedding gown from embroidery s
alis fashion design lana gerimovich 7

Alis Fashion Design 2
Alis Fashion Design 3
Alis Fashion Design 4

Tiffany · Married on 06/29/2018

I as nervous looking for a place to alter my wedding dress having heard horror stores from people I knew about their dresses getting ruined or coming back not what they were expecting, etc. While I was nervous, Lana put me at ease from our very first phone call. She was responsive and was able to book me an appointment on the phone right then and there. When I came to see Lana the first time, I appreciated her clean, white, modern and minimalist studio. My sister and MOH came with me and by the end of the appointment, I felt like I could trust Lana completely with my dress. I saw her a few times for my gown, and even added an additional reception dress that she was able to alter and send to get cleaned for me without any hesitancy. Her prices seemed appropriate and I felt they matched her expertise and willingness to bend over backwards for any client. I can't speak enough good things about Lana. I would recommend her to any bride and I am looking forward to bringing her more of my clothes!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Alis Fashion Design's reply:

Thank you so much for writing a lovely review! So happy to hear that you are satisfied with couture bridal alterations on your beautiful wedding dress as well as our Scottsdale boutique that's meant for the brides-to-be to feel enjoyable! We appreciate your recommendation to other brides-to-be! Happy Wedding!

Chellaney · Married on 04/12/2018

Lana is amazing! I went in with unreal expectations and she brought me back down to earth and let me know exactly what she could and couldn’t do. I went from hating the dress I bought to dancing in front of the mirror during my last fitting. She also took the time to get to know me and remembered a lot of what we discussed in our short meetings. She’s a wonderful woman!

Sent on 02/27/2018

Alis Fashion Design's reply:

Thank you so much for writing a lovely review! So happy to hear that you are satisfied with our service of couture bridal alterations and sharing the professional knowledge of what we could professionally. So thrilled that you became to love your dress, which is very very important for your big day! We appreciate your recommendation to other brides-to-be! Happy Wedding!!

Ndye · Married on 03/10/2018

Lana is simply amazing!!! She truly knows her stuff. She was able to alter my wedding gown beautifully and in a timely manner!!! I’m sooo pleased and would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 02/17/2018

Alis Fashion Design's reply:

Thank you so much for writing a lovely review, Ndye! So happy to hear that you are satisfied with couture bridal alterations on your beautiful wedding dress. We appreciate your recommendation to other brides-to-be! Happy upcoming Wedding!

Alis Fashion Design FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Full Customization
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months

• Joyful Unions
    Joyful Unions Wedding Officiants

You've never seen anything quite as stunning as a gorgeous and statuesque bride walk confidently down the aisle in one of Lana's designs. I couldn't help but hold my breath and attempt to hold back tears. It was that much of a vision! I also spent time with Lana at the reception and can assure you of her genuine and sweet nature. Still in the midst of my own happy marriage, I doubt I will ever be able to use her services, but if you are looking to feel and look your best on your Big Day, please contact her. You will not regret your choice.

• 4151 N Marshall Way, Suite 4 Scottsdale, AZ 85251 See on map