4151 N Marshall Way Suite 4, Scottsdale, AZ 85251 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 13

About Alis Fashion Design

Who we are:

Alis Fashion Design specializes in custom-designed wedding gowns and complex bridal alterations on off-the-rack bridal dresses. We serve with personal attention, strive for the highest quality, and take the client's budget into consideration. We make your idea of the perfect wedding dress come alive!

Services we offer:

• Bespoke dress: Our bespoke designer Lana Gerimovich is a master designer and craftsman who designs and craft wedding dress by hand from the beginning to the end in house here at our Scottsdale boutique. Based on images that you bring, we can make your dream gown into reality. We use high quality, couture/designer fabrics from reliable sources such as Spain and Japan. We create one-of-a-kind bridal gowns, as well as bridal pantsuits for LGBT couples. Also, we crafts special occasion dresses for mother-of-the-bride and mother-of-the-groom.

• Redesign/re-construciton of the gowns: More and more brides-to-be are interested in to wear their mother's or grandmother's vintage wedding dress. We love such a unique idea and we love to help you pass down a beautiful family tradition. For vintage gowns, couture sewing technique is required to work on such a fragile dress and our designer Lana Gerimovich has it all. We can professionally redesign your heirloom bridal gowns and upgrade into "modern" look still keeping the original vintage look!

• Couture bridal alterations: Now that you have found your dream gown from the bridal store, it is time to fit them perfectly on you! All off-the-rack wedding dresses require alterations since each of us has different body types and "size" is just a number. We provide personal, professional couture bridal alterations on your ready-to-wear wedding gowns to ensure the perfect fit like a glove!

• Alterations: Not only do we provide couture bridal alterations to the brides-to-be, we also provide alterations to maid-of-honor, bridesmaids, mother-of-the-bride and mother-of-the-groom. Everyone is welcome at our boutique and we can each one of you fabulous in special occasion dresses! Not just brides, but it is time for you to shine as well!

Locations:

Our Scottsdale boutique (4151 N Marshall Way, Suite 4, Scottsdale) is the main showroom/boutique where we can have a consultation and alterations. We have Phoenix Workshop (6533 N 7th Ave, Unit 21, Phoenix) is the atelier where our bespoke designer Lana Gerimovich works on the custom made projects; however, we are more than welcome to have you there if it is convenient to you!

Follow Alis Fashion Design on

one of a kind two layers tea lenght vintage weedin
bespoke wedding gown made from chantilly lace trim
alis fashion design lana gerimovich 1
alis fashion design lana gerimovich 2
Alis Fashion Design
chantilly lace a line bespoke bridal dress trimmed
alis fashion design lana gerimovich 3
Alis Fashion Design
bespoke mermaid bridal gown with strapless neck li
alis fashion design lana gerimovich 4
alis fashion design lana gerimovich 5
Alis Fashion Design
custom made mermaid wedding gown from embroidery s
alis fashion design lana gerimovich 7

Alis Fashion Design 6
Alis Fashion Design 7

Amie Sims · Married on 06/29/2019

She's the Best in the Industry

Lana saved the day! I bought a wedding dress that was many sizes too large for me and no other tailor would touch it due to the lace. I was terrified to leave my dress with anyone for fear that they would ruin it. Lana wasn't intimidated by the job at all. She had it done in a timely fashion and it was MADE FOR ME. She did what other tailors said couldn't be done. I couldn't have been happier. You can trust her with your delicate items. Lana also designed and created my veil and it was to die for. She is very reasonably priced, and she is just a super sweet, kind, and good human being. I enjoyed going in for my alterations because I knew I would get to see Lana. HIRE HER! You won't regret it.

Sent on 09/15/2019
    Alis Fashion Design 8
    Alis Fashion Design 9
    Alis Fashion Design 10
    Alis Fashion Design 11
    Alis Fashion Design 12
  • Kinsey

Kinsey Wilson · Married on 06/22/2019

My dress was beyond perfect!

Trusting the most special dress of your entire life to someone can be a nerve-racking experience, but not with Alis Fashion Design! My intricate dress needed quite a bit done, posing a challenge to most designers. Ali took my dress with confidence and the result was beyond my wildest dreams! The dress was perfect. The fit, the length, the details, everything! I am so grateful to have found such a talented and professional designer. THANK YOU!!!

Sent on 07/13/2019
    Alis Fashion Design 13
    Alis Fashion Design 14
    Alis Fashion Design 15
    Alis Fashion Design 16
  • Megan

Megan Zynda · Married on 06/08/2019

Wonderful experience

I can't say enough how wonderful lana was. My dress came out better than expect and I felt amazing on my wedding day. She was so sweet and kind, and does amazing work.

Sent on 06/27/2019
    Alis Fashion Design 17
    Alis Fashion Design 18
    Alis Fashion Design 19
    Alis Fashion Design 20
    Alis Fashion Design 21

Alis Fashion Design's reply:

Thank you so much for writing a lovely review! So happy to hear that you are satisfied with couture bridal alterations on your beautiful wedding dress. You look gorgeous and happy!! Happy Wedding!

Alis Fashion Design FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Full Customization
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months

• Joyful Unions
    Joyful Unions Wedding Officiants

You've never seen anything quite as stunning as a gorgeous and statuesque bride walk confidently down the aisle in one of Lana's designs. I couldn't help but hold my breath and attempt to hold back tears. It was that much of a vision! I also spent time with Lana at the reception and can assure you of her genuine and sweet nature. Still in the midst of my own happy marriage, I doubt I will ever be able to use her services, but if you are looking to feel and look your best on your Big Day, please contact her. You will not regret your choice.

• 4151 N Marshall Way, Suite 4 Scottsdale, 85251 See on map