Alis Fashion Design Reviews

41 | Scottsdale, AZ

41 Reviews for Alis Fashion Design

41 Alis Fashion Design Reviews

Tiffany · Married on 06/29/2018

I as nervous looking for a place to alter my wedding dress having heard horror stores from people I knew about their dresses getting ruined or coming back not what they were expecting, etc. While I was nervous, Lana put me at ease from our very first phone call. She was responsive and was able to book me an appointment on the phone right then and there. When I came to see Lana the first time, I appreciated her clean, white, modern and minimalist studio. My sister and MOH came with me and by the end of the appointment, I felt like I could trust Lana completely with my dress. I saw her a few times for my gown, and even added an additional reception dress that she was able to alter and send to get cleaned for me without any hesitancy. Her prices seemed appropriate and I felt they matched her expertise and willingness to bend over backwards for any client. I can't speak enough good things about Lana. I would recommend her to any bride and I am looking forward to bringing her more of my clothes!

Chellaney · Married on 04/12/2018

Lana is amazing! I went in with unreal expectations and she brought me back down to earth and let me know exactly what she could and couldn’t do. I went from hating the dress I bought to dancing in front of the mirror during my last fitting. She also took the time to get to know me and remembered a lot of what we discussed in our short meetings. She’s a wonderful woman!

Sent on 02/27/2018

Alis Fashion Design's reply:

Thank you so much for writing a lovely review! So happy to hear that you are satisfied with our service of couture bridal alterations and sharing the professional knowledge of what we could professionally. So thrilled that you became to love your dress, which is very very important for your big day! We appreciate your recommendation to other brides-to-be! Happy Wedding!!

Ndye · Married on 03/10/2018

Lana is simply amazing!!! She truly knows her stuff. She was able to alter my wedding gown beautifully and in a timely manner!!! I’m sooo pleased and would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 02/17/2018

Alis Fashion Design's reply:

Thank you so much for writing a lovely review, Ndye! So happy to hear that you are satisfied with couture bridal alterations on your beautiful wedding dress. We appreciate your recommendation to other brides-to-be! Happy upcoming Wedding!
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 03/04/2018

Lana from Ali’s Fashion is absolutely amazing! I had two wedding dresses that needed a lot of work done with beading, sizing, etc. The prices were definitely reasonable and the job was done flawlessly. I had fun appointments every time and recommend her to anyone! My mom is going in to alter her dress for my wedding as well now :)

Sent on 02/19/2018

Alis Fashion Design's reply:

Thank you so much for writing a lovely review, Sarah! we are so thrilled that you are satisfied with couture bridal alterations on both of your beautiful wedding dresses. We appreciate your recommendation to other brides-to-be! Happy Upcoming Wedding!

Karla · Married on 12/08/2017

Lana was very fast at getting the items I brought to her altered. I’m so happy that I found her and she was able to do this for me. Lana’s work is just beautiful and the highest quality.
    I was not comfortable letting just anyone alter my wedding dress. I highly recommend her for all your alteration needs.

Sent on 11/30/2017

Alis Fashion Design's reply:

Thank you so much for writing a detailed, warm review and warm word about our craftsmanship! We are so happy that you are satisfied with the process of couture bridal alterations on your beautiful dress!! Congratulations on your wedding, Karla!

Elizabeth · Married on 10/21/2017

Thank you Lana for fixing my dress! I was one week away from my wedding and another seamstress had really messed up on my dress. Within 24 hours, Lana not only fixed the dress, she made it fit me perfectly like it had been hand designed for me. Thank you so much!

Sent on 11/10/2017
    Alis Fashion Design 1
    Alis Fashion Design 2
    Alis Fashion Design 3

Alis Fashion Design's reply:

Thank you so much for writing a lovely review with gorgeous photos of your wedding! So happy that we could rescue your urgent situation in the last minute! We are always here for the brides-to-be if they are in complex situation because we specialize in couture bridal alterations and make the miracle happen for sure! Congratulations on your wedding, Elizabeth! You look gorgeous and happy!!!!!

Sasha · Married on 10/14/2017

I don't even know where to begin to describe how wonderful coming across Lana was. I unfortunately went through what every bride is afraid of - I had taken my dress to a seamstress in Phoenix and ONE week before my wedding I went in for a final fitting and my dress was a mess. The next day, Sunday at 2 AM I found Alis Fashion Design on Yelp and sent her a message. That very morning a few hours later Lana replied saying to stop by her studio that very day. Come Thursday when I went to pick up my dress, my dress was PERFECT!!! I also ended up buying a custom made veil which just completed the look wonderfully. Her prices are very reasonable and fair, the quality of her work is flawless, and she has the loveliest personality - my friends and family that met her could not stop talking about how wonderful she was. I felt beautiful on my special day thanks to you.

Sent on 10/22/2017

Alis Fashion Design's reply:

Thank you so much for writing a lovely review! So happy we could rescue your urgent situation in the last minute! We are always here for the brides-to-be if they are in complex situation because we specialize in couture bridal alterations and make the miracle happen for sure! Also, we are so thrilled that you are in love with custom made bridal veil that is made for you! Congratulations on your wedding, Sasha!

Kelsea · Married on 10/14/2017

Lana is amazing and the only person I could ever trust to remake my mom's vintage wedding dress. She transformed my late mother's dress into a modern, beautiful masterpiece! It had everything I wanted and took such wonderful care of the dress when it was in her hands. Her intricate and careful work took so much time, but made me feel absolutely beautiful and special on our wedding day! Thank you for everything, Lana! You are a true artist! Love, The Arnold's

Sent on 02/19/2018
    Alis Fashion Design 4

Alis Fashion Design's reply:

Thank you so much Kelsea for writing a lovely review! So happy to hear that you are satisfied with redesigned mother's wedding dress! We appreciate your trust on our design, and craftsmanship on your precious mother's wedding dress to let us turn it into one-of-a-kind dream dress!! Once again, congratulations on your lovely wedding! You look stunningly beautiful and happy!

Mariah · Married on 09/30/2017

I went to Alis Fashion Design for my wedding dress alterations, and loved her so much that she ended up altering my mother's and MOH's dresses as well. I was hesitant at first to go to Alis Fashion design because it was priced on the higher end of our budget, but I am so thrilled we did!! After it had been altered, my strapless dress fit absolutely perfectly - like a glove. She is so friendly and professional, and worth every penny for alterations. I would 100% recommend and go back for alterations in the future.

Sent on 03/05/2018

Alis Fashion Design's reply:

Thank you so much for writing a lovely review, Mariah! So happy to hear that you are satisfied with couture bridal alterations on your beautiful wedding dress as well as alterations on mother of the bride & maid of honor dresses. We appreciate your recommendation to other brides-to-be! Please send us wedding images if you don't mind! We love to share your happy moments with our brides-to-be! Once again, congratulations on your wedding!

Kayla · Married on 08/20/2017

Lana is an absolute dream to work with! I came to her with a vision in mind for my wedding dress (I wanted a custom sleeve), and she exceeded my expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her service to any one. She was always responsive and so wonderful to work with. I'm elated that I have my dream wedding dress in hand and I can't thank her enough.

Sent on 07/29/2017

Alis Fashion Design's reply:

Thank you so much Kayla for writing a lovely review! So happy to hear that you are satisfied with redesigning of custom sleeves on your beautiful wedding dress. We appreciate your recommendation to other brides-to-be! Happy Wedding!

Lorenia · Married on 07/15/2017

Lana was wonderful! Being a bride can be stressful and Lana made my wedding dress alterations such an easy experience. She definitely knows what she is doing and make you feel confident and comfortable in the process.

Sent on 07/05/2017

Alis Fashion Design's reply:

Thank you so much Lorenia for writing a warm review! So happy to hear that you are satisfied with our couture bridal alterations on your beautiful wedding dress! Happy Wedding!

Audrey · Married on 05/13/2017

Often times we like a few things from different dresses. I like this sleeve, this neckline, this style etc. The dress is so beautiful and more than I could have imagined. Lana did a superb job listening to my design ideas and fabric choices. From start to finish the entire experience was smooth and professional. The dress is absolutely perfect!

Sent on 04/29/2017

Alis Fashion Design's reply:

Thank you so much Audrey for writing a lovely review! So happy to hear that you are satisfied with bespoke mother-of-the-groom dress! We appreciate your trust on our design, couture fabric selection, and craftsmanship on your one-of-a-kind dream dress!! Once again, congratulations on your son’s wedding!

Tonya · Married on 04/15/2017

Lana is simply amazing, her love and talent for fashion and alterations is evident. From the moment I walked in to her boutique she was kind, inviting and ready to make my dress perfect for my wedding day. I highly recommend Lana for any kind of alterations you may need, bridal party, groomsmen, or even children. She was a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 03/22/2017

Alis Fashion Design's reply:

Thank you so much Tonya for writing a lovely review! So happy to hear that you are satisfied with our couture bridal alterations on your wedding dress! We appreciate your recommendation of our alterations and tailoring services to people in all ages! Happy Wedding!
  • User7755898 · 1+ year ago

Lana was absolutely wonderful to work with. She is so sweet and her work is very professionally done. She got the work done very quickly, which was appreciated. Her prices are very reasonable for the work that she does.

Sent on 02/07/2017

Alis Fashion Design's reply:

Thank you for sharing your experience of couture bridal alterations service on your beautiful gown!! We wish you and your family the best! Happy Wedding! Congratulations beautiful bride!

Jordan · Married on 03/11/2017

Lana was wonderful to work with. She is incredibly friendly, professional and knowledgeable. Her work is impeccable, and I am so happy with how my dress turned out.

Sent on 02/11/2017

Alis Fashion Design's reply:

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding, Jordan! Thank you very much for taking your time to write your experience of couture bridal alterations on your wedding gown. We’re so glad to hear that you are happy with your dream gown!

Tenah-Ree · Married on 02/12/2017

Lana at Alis Fashion Design made the experience of altering my wedding dress stress-free! I had less than 4 weeks to make alterations to my wedding dress and from the moment I spoke with Lana I felt at ease and knew I was in good hands. She explained exactly what she was going to alter and even advised me on how to make the dress perfect for me. The bridal boutique I bought my dress from gave me the wrong color sash for my dress but Lana was able to find one in her studio that matched perfectly. I am beyond thrilled with the alterations and how amazing my dress fits. Lana made me feel so special during each fitting and was genuinely excited to hear all about our wedding plans. If you need any alterations or custom design, I highly recommend Lana at Alis Fashion Design.

Sent on 02/05/2017

Alis Fashion Design's reply:

Thank you Tenah-Ree for sharing your experience of couture bridal alterations on your gorgeous gown!! It was truly pleasure to work on your dress and make it "perfect" for your big day! We're so happy that our sash saved your dream gown, and brings a perfect match to your gown. It is our job to professionally work on the bridal gowns so that brides feel that it is all good!! We wish you and your family the best! Once again, congratulations on your upcoming wedding!!

Tasha · Married on 12/11/2016

Lana was great,very talented and understood my ideas and delivered exactly what I wanted... she's awesome!!

Sent on 09/30/2016

Alis Fashion Design's reply:

Congratulations on your wedding, Tasha! Thank you so much for writing this amazing review! So glad that you are fully satisfied with our couture bridal alterations here at Alis Fashion Design! Wishing you and your family the best!

Janelle · Married on 12/01/2016

Lana is an artist! She did an amazing job my mother's gown, which was bought 4 sizes too big! It had a lot of beading around the neck and shoulders and Lana was able to sew it all back together. My mom looked amazing in her custom fit gown! My gown had minimal alterations, but Lana did not disappoint there either. I decided to cut off my train and she did a beautiful job at evening it out for a simple and elegant look. Thank you Lana!!!

Sent on 12/14/2016

Alis Fashion Design's reply:

Thank you Janelle for writing this amazing review filled with lovely details! We are so happy that you shared your experience with Alis Fashion Design. It was pleasure to work on your wedding gown and your mother's dress as well. Once again, congratulations on your wedding and wishing you and your family the best!

Elsa · Married on 11/12/2016

Lana was easy to work with and made me feel comfortable during my fittings. She is very attentive to details and I felt at ease leaving my dress with her to alter. Great experience, professional, and very reasonably priced. Thank you.

Sent on 11/19/2016

Alis Fashion Design's reply:

Thank you so much for writing this review!! We are so thrilled to hear your positive experience with Alis Fashion Design by Lana Gerimovich. Thank you so much for trusting us to let us work on your beautiful dress! Once again, congratulations on your wedding and wishing you and your family the best!

Valerie · Married on 11/05/2016

Where do I begin Lana did such a wonderful job with my dress. I had bought my dress elsewhere and they ordered it way too big for me so there was a lot of work to be done. I came in about a week in a half before my wedding to pick up my dress and the bust area was still too large. But Lana went to work pinning and set a date a few days before the wedding for me to come back. When I came back the dress fit like a glove, it made me remember why I picked this dress in the first place. She had to completely take apart the bust area of my dress and do “reconstructive surgery.” I am so thankful I entrusted her with my dress, Lana is caring, diligent, has an amazing eye for detail and so easy to work with! She also removed a piece of lace from my mother’s 30+ year old wedding dress and sewed it into the inside of mine which meant the world to my mom and I. Thank you so much for helping me look and feel gorgeous on my wedding day!

Sent on 02/02/2017

Alis Fashion Design's reply:

Congratulations Valerie for your wedding! We are so happy that we could make your gown once again a dream gown that you have dreamed of! We are thrilled to hear that your off-the-rack dress fits perfectly like a glove for your big day! Understanding of “re-constructive surgery” means a lot to us! Having a signature of family’s story in the dress is a key for the wedding and we are so glad to hear that you love that personal touch!! We wish you and your family the best!

I do not have enough great things to say about Lana, her work, and the interactions with her. She is an extremely talented woman and her customer service is above and beyond anything I could have imagined. She cares greatly for her clients and their products, and follows through from the moment they walk in the door to the event. I wouldn't trust anyone with a wedding dress, but I did not worry at all with Lana, I was in great hands. Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/01/2016

Alis Fashion Design's reply:

Thank you very much for your amazing review! I am so happy to meet you and get to know you at my boutique. I am delighted to hear the experience that you had here at Alis Fashion Design and warm words on my craftsmanship. Once again, congratulations on your upcoming wedding, and cannot wait to see the pictures of your wonderful wedding! I wish you the best and happiness.

Amber · Married on 10/01/2016

Working with Lana was great and I am so happy with the alterations she made on my wedding dress. She was very flexible with my timeline and very professional. It was important for the lace on my dress to line up with all the alterations and she did it beautifully! The dress fits me perfectly and I am very happy with the service I received.

Thank you, Lana!
    Amber Williams

Sent on 09/14/2016

Alis Fashion Design's reply:

Thank you Amber for writing this amazing review with details! We are so happy that you are fully satisfied with our couture bridal alterations!! Once again, congratulations on your wedding, and wishing you and your family the best!

Rachael · Married on 09/10/2016

Very wonderful to work with and she did a fantastic job on my wedding dress! I highly recommend Lana

Sent on 09/15/2016

Alis Fashion Design's reply:

Congratulations on your wedding, Rachael! So happy that I could be a part of your big day through your dress, and so glad to receive your review filled with amazing words!

Maki · Married on 08/07/2016

Lana was so sweet, professional, and helpful. She transformed a dress I had purchased into my dream wedding dress! Highly highly recommend!!

Sent on 08/14/2016

Alis Fashion Design's reply:

Thank you very much for your review Maki! So happy that you are fully satisfied with our couture bridal alterations to turn your dress into dream dress! Congratulations on your wedding!

amy · Married on 07/09/2016

Lana is incredible! I brought my wedding dress in and had a pretty tight deadline (~3 weeks) before I wanted to bring it home. She did a perfect job at a really great price! She was also really flexible in scheduling appointments. My dress looks better than I could have hoped and fits me so well now!

Sent on 06/03/2016

Alis Fashion Design's reply:

Thank you Amy for writing a review of our couture bridal alterations on your existing wedding dress! We're so delighted to hear all positive feedback that you are satisfied with the result of how it came out! Once again, congratulations on your upcoming wedding, and we look forward to seeing some happy wedding photos!