37 Reviews for Alis Fashion Design

Customization (3)
Bridal Gowns (2)
Bridesmaids (1)
36 Alis Fashion Design Reviews

Lana is simply amazing!!! She truly knows her stuff. She was able to alter my wedding gown beautifully and in a timely manner!!! I’m sooo pleased and would recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture Ndye, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Lana from Ali’s Fashion is absolutely amazing! I had two wedding dresses that needed a lot of work done with beading, sizing, etc. The prices were definitely reasonable and the job was done flawlessly. I had fun appointments every time and recommend her to anyone! My mom is going in to alter her dress for my wedding as well now :)

Profile Picture Sarah, 3/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had a great experience with Ali’s fashion design. I needed my wedding dress alterations done and I waited till last minute so I was worried about it not being done on time. Ali’s was able to give me a consultation within the week and my dress was done about a week later. They did a great job and recommended changes that I hadn’t even thought about but was glad I got them. Prices were a bit higher than other stores but worth it for quality work on a short timeframe.

Profile Picture Jessica, 2/18/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Alterations, Bride

Lana was very fast at getting the items I brought to her altered. I’m so happy that I found her and she was able to do this for me. Lana’s work is just beautiful and the highest quality.
I was not comfortable letting just anyone alter my wedding dress. I highly recommend her for all your alteration needs.

Profile Picture Karla, 12/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Thank you Lana for fixing my dress! I was one week away from my wedding and another seamstress had really messed up on my dress. Within 24 hours, Lana not only fixed the dress, she made it fit me perfectly like it had been hand designed for me. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 10/21/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I don't even know where to begin to describe how wonderful coming across Lana was. I unfortunately went through what every bride is afraid of - I had taken my dress to a seamstress in Phoenix and ONE week before my wedding I went in for a final fitting and my dress was a mess. The next day, Sunday at 2 AM I found Alis Fashion Design on Yelp and sent her a message. That very morning a few hours later Lana replied saying to stop by her studio that very day. Come Thursday when I went to pick up my dress, my dress was PERFECT!!! I also ended up buying a custom made veil which just completed the look wonderfully. Her prices are very reasonable and fair, the quality of her work is flawless, and she has the loveliest personality - my friends and family that met her could not stop talking about how wonderful she was. I felt beautiful on my special day thanks to you.

Profile Picture Sasha, 10/14/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Lana is amazing and the only person I could ever trust to remake my mom's vintage wedding dress. She transformed my late mother's dress into a modern, beautiful masterpiece! It had everything I wanted and took such wonderful care of the dress when it was in her hands. Her intricate and careful work took so much time, but made me feel absolutely beautiful and special on our wedding day! Thank you for everything, Lana! You are a true artist! Love, The Arnold's

Profile Picture Kelsea, 10/14/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Alterations, Customization, Bride, Bridesmaids

Lana is an absolute dream to work with! I came to her with a vision in mind for my wedding dress (I wanted a custom sleeve), and she exceeded my expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her service to any one. She was always responsive and so wonderful to work with. I'm elated that I have my dream wedding dress in hand and I can't thank her enough.

Profile Picture Kayla, 8/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Lana was wonderful! Being a bride can be stressful and Lana made my wedding dress alterations such an easy experience. She definitely knows what she is doing and make you feel confident and comfortable in the process.

Profile Picture Lorenia, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Often times we like a few things from different dresses. I like this sleeve, this neckline, this style etc. The dress is so beautiful and more than I could have imagined. Lana did a superb job listening to my design ideas and fabric choices. From start to finish the entire experience was smooth and professional. The dress is absolutely perfect!

Profile Picture Audrey, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Lana was absolutely wonderful to work with. She is so sweet and her work is very professionally done. She got the work done very quickly, which was appreciated. Her prices are very reasonable for the work that she does.

Profile Picture User7755898, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Lana was wonderful to work with. She is incredibly friendly, professional and knowledgeable. Her work is impeccable, and I am so happy with how my dress turned out.

Profile Picture Jordan, 3/11/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Alterations, Bride

Lana is simply amazing, her love and talent for fashion and alterations is evident. From the moment I walked in to her boutique she was kind, inviting and ready to make my dress perfect for my wedding day. I highly recommend Lana for any kind of alterations you may need, bridal party, groomsmen, or even children. She was a pleasure to work with.

Profile Picture Tonya, 4/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Lana at Alis Fashion Design made the experience of altering my wedding dress stress-free! I had less than 4 weeks to make alterations to my wedding dress and from the moment I spoke with Lana I felt at ease and knew I was in good hands. She explained exactly what she was going to alter and even advised me on how to make the dress perfect for me. The bridal boutique I bought my dress from gave me the wrong color sash for my dress but Lana was able to find one in her studio that matched perfectly. I am beyond thrilled with the alterations and how amazing my dress fits. Lana made me feel so special during each fitting and was genuinely excited to hear all about our wedding plans. If you need any alterations or custom design, I highly recommend Lana at Alis Fashion Design.

Profile Picture Tenah-Ree, 2/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Lana was great,very talented and understood my ideas and delivered exactly what I wanted... she's awesome!!

Profile Picture Tasha, 12/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Lana is an artist! She did an amazing job my mother's gown, which was bought 4 sizes too big! It had a lot of beading around the neck and shoulders and Lana was able to sew it all back together. My mom looked amazing in her custom fit gown! My gown had minimal alterations, but Lana did not disappoint there either. I decided to cut off my train and she did a beautiful job at evening it out for a simple and elegant look. Thank you Lana!!!

Profile Picture Janelle, 12/1/16, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Alterations, Appts. Only

Lana was easy to work with and made me feel comfortable during my fittings. She is very attentive to details and I felt at ease leaving my dress with her to alter. Great experience, professional, and very reasonably priced. Thank you.

Profile Picture User6320173, 1+ year ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Where do I begin Lana did such a wonderful job with my dress. I had bought my dress elsewhere and they ordered it way too big for me so there was a lot of work to be done. I came in about a week in a half before my wedding to pick up my dress and the bust area was still too large. But Lana went to work pinning and set a date a few days before the wedding for me to come back. When I came back the dress fit like a glove, it made me remember why I picked this dress in the first place. She had to completely take apart the bust area of my dress and do “reconstructive surgery.” I am so thankful I entrusted her with my dress, Lana is caring, diligent, has an amazing eye for detail and so easy to work with! She also removed a piece of lace from my mother’s 30+ year old wedding dress and sewed it into the inside of mine which meant the world to my mom and I. Thank you so much for helping me look and feel gorgeous on my wedding day!

Profile Picture Valerie, 11/5/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Alterations, Appts. Only, Customization, Bride

I do not have enough great things to say about Lana, her work, and the interactions with her. She is an extremely talented woman and her customer service is above and beyond anything I could have imagined. She cares greatly for her clients and their products, and follows through from the moment they walk in the door to the event. I wouldn't trust anyone with a wedding dress, but I did not worry at all with Lana, I was in great hands. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Working with Lana was great and I am so happy with the alterations she made on my wedding dress. She was very flexible with my timeline and very professional. It was important for the lace on my dress to line up with all the alterations and she did it beautifully! The dress fits me perfectly and I am very happy with the service I received.

Thank you, Lana!
Amber Williams

Profile Picture Amber, 10/1/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Very wonderful to work with and she did a fantastic job on my wedding dress! I highly recommend Lana

Profile Picture Rachael, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Lana was so sweet, professional, and helpful. She transformed a dress I had purchased into my dream wedding dress! Highly highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Maki, 8/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Lana is incredible! I brought my wedding dress in and had a pretty tight deadline (~3 weeks) before I wanted to bring it home. She did a perfect job at a really great price! She was also really flexible in scheduling appointments. My dress looks better than I could have hoped and fits me so well now!

Profile Picture amy, 7/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Lana was an amazing designer and helped me to create my perfect vision! My mom and I had found some neat fabric that happened to match perfectly with my grandmother's old wedding dress from the 1950s. I came into Lana's shop with a vision in my head and was surprised to hear her say that my idea would not look good or work with the material.
Although initially disappointed, I came to respect her so much for telling me the truth. Her design was BETTER than anything I could have imagined. She designed a custom gown for my body shape and needs, and it was the perfect fit for my venue and evening.
Lana was communicative and always on time with fittings and appointments. Her pricing was fair and she worked with the budget that we laid out. I could not be more impressed with her professionalism and support. She made the entire process easy and fun, and I look back on the experience with gratefulness and respect. I loved my dress completely and it was because she knew from the start what I needed, even if I didn't.

Profile Picture Chelsea, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

She does a great job at tailoring. I needed a lot of changes made to my dress, so it cost more than I'd expected, but I wouldn't have anyone else do it. A bit difficult to communicate with.

Profile Picture Sarah, 3/12/16, 2 Reviews