Couturier Sadie Mardiha

Scottsdale, AZ View map

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Sadie Mardiha

I have worked as a bridal consultant and couturier internationally for the past 30 years and have had the pleasure of working with hundreds of brides. My professional custom tailoring salon specializes in a high quality sewing technique, which is offered by the finest couture European shops. My sense of precision and perfection in designing, customizing and alteration is what sets me apart from others. My fashion design background allows me to create bridal accessories' and customize any additions to the dresses I work with. I guarantee that the wedding gown or evening dress will be tailored and fit perfectly. To deliver that type of high quality work it is important to me to pay close attention to detail and make sure my clients are in love with the final product. My clients happiness is my success and I work hard to fulfill your wishes. I offer tailoring and/or fitting services for bridal gowns, bridesmaid dresses, and evening Gowns.

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Gowns

Emme B. Married on 10/24/2020

Gorgeous work, amazing experience

My experience with Sadie could not have been better - she is such a talented and kind person! I was temporarily in Scottsdale during Covid, but actually live in NYC. My dress was stuck in NY with a seamstress that was unable to start work on it due to the city shelter-in-place restrictions, so I had to bring it out to Scottsdale with me for alterations and only had 3 weeks to get them done. I randomly called Sadie after looking through a few businesses in the area, and she scheduled 3 appointment dates with me on the phone to alter my dress. All in all, my dress was done a week and half later, and the alterations looked stunning! So grateful for her efficient, gorgeous work and confident, reassuring presence throughout the whole process.

Sadie removed the train, hemmed the entire bottom, removed all tulle layers under the skirt, shortened the straps (without compromising the mesh back, unlike what my nyc seamstress was going to do), and inserted bra pads. She also steamed it and gave me some pointers on how to pack it for travel. So thankful!
  • Spring
    Spring A. Married on 02/15/2020

Miracle worker!

I can't stop recommending Sadie to every bride I encounter--she worked an absolute miracle on my nightmare of a dress. I didn't think it would be possible to fix the laundry list of issues I had, especially not in the seemingly short timeline I had, but from the day I brought it in Sadie was calm and reassuring that everything would be fine. She far exceeded my expectations for my dress, and I am so grateful to her!

Couturier Sadie Mardiha's reply:

Dear Spring, was a joy to work with you my pleasure to be a part
    of your big day I really appreciate your feed back and wish you the best in your marriage life.
    Sadie
  • Brienne
    Brienne R. Married on 12/12/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

Sadie is absolutely wonderful. She altered my three older sisters' wedding dresses, two friends, and my own. I'm going to miss seeing her at my alteration appointments. She is so sweet and is SO attentive to detail. She will make SURE that you love the way you feel in your dress. I loved that I could leave my dress with her and not feel worried one bit. She is worth every penny AND MORE!

Couturier Sadie Mardiha's reply:

Dear Brienne,
    Thanks and appreciate your support I will miss you and your family
    that I feel I am a part of ! Wish all of you the best.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

10636 N 71st Place Scottsdale, 85254

By Appointment Only
Location of (Couturier Sadie Mardiha)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding