10636 N 71st Place, Scottsdale, AZ 85254 Map · Phone number

About Couturier Sadie Mardiha

Sadie Mardiha

I have worked as a bridal consultant and couturier internationally for the past 30 years and have had the pleasure of working with hundreds of brides. My professional custom tailoring salon specializes in a high quality sewing technique, which is offered by the finest couture European shops. My sense of precision and perfection in designing, customizing and alteration is what sets me apart from others. My fashion design background allows me to create bridal accessories' and customize any additions to the dresses I work with. I guarantee that the wedding gown or evening dress will be tailored and fit perfectly. To deliver that type of high quality work it is important to me to pay close attention to detail and make sure my clients are in love with the final product. My clients happiness is my success and I work hard to fulfill your wishes. I offer tailoring and/or fitting services for bridal gowns, bridesmaid dresses, and evening Gowns.

Follow Couturier Sadie Mardiha on

Couturier Sadie Mardiha 3
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 01/27/2019

WOW! What a difference!

Sadie is an extremely talented seamstress to work with. She did the alterations for my sister’s wedding in 2018 (which turned out gorgeous) as well as my alterations for my maid of honor dress, so naturally I chose her to handle my alterations when it was my time to get married. She is extremely thorough and very detail oriented. She made my dress look like it was created just for me and even created a beautiful bustle for it so I didn't trip all over my train for the reception (much appreciated). She was such a sweet person, so wonderful to work with. I highly recommend her for alterations, she will make you feel like a queen in your dress!

Sent on 02/06/2019

Couturier Sadie Mardiha's reply:

Thanks and appreciate for supporting me you looked stunning
    in your beautiful gown my pleasure to be a little part of your big
    day!
    Sadie

Rebecca · Married on 09/30/2018

Gorgeous Attention to Detail

Sadie did an absolutely beautiful job altering my wedding gown! Mine was a challenge, with full lace appliques adorning the entire bottom that needed to be hemmed at least a foot. She carefully removed every lace applique and repositioned them by hand on my newly hemmed dress. It looked like it was never even touched and was made just for me. Her attention to detail is perfect and I couldn't have been more in love with how she made me dress look. She was always so friendly and helpful. We loved our experience with her! Thank you, Sadie!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Danielle · Married on 05/19/2018

Sadie was great! I bought my dress from Mariee Bridal and Sadie was recommended by them to help tailor my wedding dress. She was able to come to my first fitting of my dress when it first arrived and was incredibly helpful and knowledgeable throughout the process. My dress fit perfectly the day of and the bustle for my admittedly complicated train was amazing! Thank you Sadie!

Sent on 07/19/2018