32 W. Chicago Ave., Naperville, IL 60540 Map · Phone number

About Alicia's Photography

If you are in the market for Engagement, Wedding Photography, Newborn, Children, Family, or High School Senior sessions. Alicia's Photography is the place for you. We are a full circle Photography Studio. From Birth to Weddings. Nothing makes us happier than to be an intregral part of your family memories. As Chicagolands premier photography studio you can expect a one on one boutique experience with top notch customer service, top of the line custom products, and better yet, a photographer that loves to create beautiful images and unique pieces of art just for you. Alicia's Photography has an amazing wedding photography team to ensure that your wedding is documented from begining to end in the most beautiful way possible. We cater to the entire Chicao land area and also have destination wedding packages as well. We offer many different wedding packages to fit your budget. Please feel free to call the studio to set up a consultation at 630-961-5777. If you are in downtown Naperville please feel free to stop in and see our beautfiully styled studio. We love seeing friends old and new. If you live in the Chicago area please feel free to contact us for your professional photography needs.

Follow Alicia's Photography on

4c19de08181fef9b 1483728716876 sdj6125
sdj3929

3 Reviews for Alicia's Photography

Nicole · Married on 08/07/2015

We hired Alicia's after seeing photos from a recent friend's wedding. They were GORGEOUS. We took engagement photos with them, and while its not the most natural thing, Samantha still helped us to feel comfortable. But it was a great first step into wedding photos. On the wedding day, Samantha and her husband were fantastic in capturing our ideas. We are still waiting for all of our photos but our sneak peeks were stunning!! Highly recommend Alicia's for all of your photography needs!

Sent on 09/28/2015

Rachel · Married on 08/01/2015

I knew even before I was engaged that I wanted to use Alicia's for my wedding. There is something magical about their photos and I just knew they could make anything look beautiful. I was disappointed! From my engagement photos to the wedding photos Alicia's provided us with magazine-quality photos to keep forever! They had many options for your price point and really capture your personal style and flavor. I will recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 02/11/2016

Cassandra · Married on 05/24/2014

We used Alicia's Photography for our engagement pictures and wedding this past May. I cannot say enough wonderful things about them! Both Alicia and Sam were extremely friendly and easy to work with.
    Our engagement shoot was on a very hot day in September and they offered to reschedule later that week with me since it was so hot. I was set on the date so they had no problem working in the heat to ensure I had the pictures on the day I needed them by. The photos turned out amazing! We used them for our save-the-dates and EVERYONE was asking who our photographer was. They had amazing ideas for poses and made us feel completely comfortable. We had so much fun shooting and we got our pictures so fast!
    For the wedding we met with them beforehand to go over everything. They asked questions and listened to what I had to say. I felt so much better leaving the appointment because I knew they would have everything under control (the must-have pics, the pics we didn’t care about, the timeline). They stayed in touch with us the entire time and even went and checked out our church and venue. On the day of the wedding they arrived bright and early and were so accommodating to us. Alicia and Sam made a great team. They somehow kept all of my crazy bridal party in check, including the 6 kids! Alicia had pictures posted the next day! I could have cried. Everyone was so in love with all of the pictures. I still get asked about them. From us to the bridal party to our parents, everyone looked so beautiful. The poses, the background, everything was truly amazing. They look like they belong in a magazine. They even used their videographer (who is also wonderful by the way!) to put together a short 3-4 minute video on our wedding which I can’t even describe how amazing it is. I feel so lucky we were able to use Alicia’s Photography and would recommend them to everyone! We will definitely be using them for all of our future children’s pictures too!

Sent on 07/07/2014

Alicia's Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,700.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress

• 32 W. Chicago Ave. Naperville, 60540 See on map