11232 Clio Road, Clio, MI 48420 Map Phone number
  • Photos

About Alicia's Alterations

An award winning fashion-design graduate of The School of the Art Institute of Chicago and a master seamstress with 16 years experience in the art of bridal and formal alterations. Friendly and fun,honest and professional service in a private and elegant setting.

66 Reviews for Alicia's Alterations

Sarah 路 Married on 08/18/2018

Alicia is an absolute gem to work with. My dress fits me like a glove and Alicia was so professional and helpful, she is also very friendly and down to earth. I most definitely would recommend her to anyone that needs bridal or formal alterations!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Kaisee 路 Married on 09/16/2017

Alicia was an absolute treat to work with! From the initial stages of planning to the finishing touches, she took my Goodwill gown with it's '90s poof sleeves and ugly butt bow and turned it into a custom masterpiece, complete with lace 3/4 sleeves, satin buttons, a bustle, and sashes! The sashes were an added touch near the end, and she made them absolutely complimentary (without charging!) One was white with lace accents for the ceremony, the other a marigold color to compliment my fall wedding colors! After I moved from Flint to Grand Rapids, she was so accommodating with fitting me in whenever I could be there (I work full-time nights, so it can be a nightmare to fit me in sometimes). Oh, did I mention the sleeves were made from the lace she HAND CUT out of the bow and old sleeves and HAND SEWED onto the new ones? Also, she steams and presses the dress, gives you the option to store it with her until your big day, lets you rent the crinolin with a portion of the money returned if it is brought back in a timely manner, AND the price is so reasonable, I about fainted when I got the quote, originally thinking it would be 2-3x that cost! I'm so happy and cannot wait to wear my once in a lifetime gown in 11 days! Thanks, Alicia!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Lia 路 Married on 09/09/2017

Alicia is reliable, funny, talented and professional! My wedding dress fits like a glove after she fitted it for me. She got it done in a very timely fashion as well. I would recommend everyone to use her! She is the only person I will use now! SHES THE BEST!

Sent on 09/04/2017