Alexis Jane Makeup

Arlington, TX View map Visit website

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Based in the heart of Arlington, Texas, Alexis Jane Makeup is an amiable makeup artist for engagements, weddings, and anniversaries. Professional artist Alexis aims to have every client's style and personality shine through. Focused on enhancing your natural and flawless beauty, Alexis can make you feel confident and chic for your walk down the aisle.

Alexis Jane Makeup offers various beauty services, including photoshoot hair and makeup. You and your entire wedding party can receive a full pampering experience with a range of makeup services, like contour, eye, natural, and more. You can also add to your look with voluminous lashes and textured updos. After you've chosen your services, passionate artist Alexis will be happy to schedule an on-site hair and makeup trial at your favorite venue.

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What hair services do you offer?

Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Asheley Married on 12/02/2022

10/10 would recommend

I felt so pretty on my wedding day. Alexis is literally a doll and had so much fun getting ready with her.
    Bailey C. Married on 11/26/2022

Alexis Jane is Amazing!

Alexis was wonderful to work with! She gave me the look I wanted for my wedding day.
  • Ginger
    Ginger H. Married on 04/09/2022

Beautiful Day, Beautiful Bride, Stunning Makeup

Alexis is an amazing makeup artist with the most kind and calming demeanor. I knew from the first few seconds of meeting her that she was the right choice for my wedding day. The trail was beautiful (and so was the wedding day makeup), she handled my reschedules and day of wedding jitters with grace. Seriously I was so stressed out the day of my wedding I had a panic attack, but when I sat in my parents home and she worked on my face, she talked me down and that was the most peace I felt all morning. (Everything that could go wrong that day did; other than my hair, makeup, venue staff, and cake. So essentially everything was fine and I'm a spaz). She made my mother and bonus mom feel beautiful. My bridesmaids were STUNNING. She even did some under eye correction for one of my "bridesdudes". I cannot san enough about her talent and commitment to good customer service. THANK YOU
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

1716 Silver Marten Trail Arlington, TX, 76005
Location of (Alexis Jane Makeup)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding