Alexis Jane Makeup

Dallas, TX View map Visit website

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Welcome to Alexis Jane Makeup! I have always had a passion for makeup because of its captivating and transformative powers. I decided to turn my passion into a business and Alexis Jane Makeup was born. I specialize in creating custom wedding makeup. I guarantee a flawless and glowing complexion with as much drama on the eyes and lips as desired! Additionally, I focus on enhancing facial features, highlighting natural beauty, prioritizing my client’s preferences and complimenting their personal style. My goal is to help women look beautiful and feel confident so their inner beauty shines. I look forward to meeting you and cannot wait to make you feel glamorous!

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Hair
Makeup

What hair services do you offer?

Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes

• Michelle
    Michelle Married on 10/03/2021

Absolutely amazing!

Alexis is an incredibly talented artist! She listens to what you have to say, is willing to change things up last minute, and has an amazing talent for making you feel beautiful before and after the makeup! She is easy going and is so fun to work with! When we were getting ready for the wedding it felt like we were all hanging out together! And of course our makeup was incredible! It lasted all day and she even gave little touch up kits! Highly recommended her services!
    Monica F. Married on 09/18/2021

Alexis is amazing!

Alexis is truly the best decision I made for the day of getting-ready process! She was amazingly calm and so fun to talk to! She listened to the feedback I gave her as she was doing my bridal makeup and she adjusted based on what I was wanting for my look. She does such lightweight makeup with amazing coverage, AND it lasted the whole night—I was blown away. I looked exactly like I did at the end of the night as I did after I danced for hours and was so sweaty. Don’t hesitate—have Alexis do your makeup for your special occasion! 🤍
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea T. Married on 07/31/2021

Sweetest Makeup Artist Ever

Alexis and Y’Vonne helped relieve stress on my wedding day! They were rockstars and made my wedding day everything I could have ever imagined! They’re so sweet and personable, I definitely recommend!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

1931 Market Center Blvd. Dallas, TX, 75207
Location of (Alexis Jane Makeup)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding