Winter Garden, FL 34787 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 27
  • Real Weddings 1

About Alexi Shields Photography

You said yes to that perfect someone. Now make sure you forever remember the sweetest details of the biggest day of your life ... The sparkle in his eye, the shimmer of your gown, your first kiss as Mr. & Mrs. ... let us capture every moment!

Alexi Shields is an award winning wedding photographer whose artistic style of wedding photography has caught the eye of some of the top wedding magazines and blogs in the country.

Follow Alexi Shields Photography on

Alexi Shields Photography 3
Alexi Shields Photography 4
Alexi Shields Photography 5

Brittany · Married on 02/17/2018

To put it simply, our pictures are gorgeous! Alexi shot our engagement session (which we also loved), so by the time it came for the wedding, it felt like seeing an old friend. Alexi and Shane made us feel so at ease and comfortable. Communication was very easy; Alexi always got back to us right away with any questions we had. Alexi and Shane we punctual and listened to all of our requests. I highly recommend Alexi for wedding photography!!

Sent on 04/30/2018

Carrie · Married on 11/11/2016

Alexi and her husband, Shane, went above and beyond as photographers on the day of our wedding. We went with the 9 hour package and they truly maximized every minute with us. They were so professional and willing to do anything myself, family, or bridal party asked of them, including laying on the dance floor to get a group shot my bridesmaids demanded. They captured every special moment of the day, even the expression on my face when my dog made a surprise entrance at the end of the ceremony. I am so glad we decided to go with this talented dynamic duo. We have received a sneak peak of some of the photos and are beyond thrilled with how they turned out. Some guests have even said these are the best wedding photos they have ever seen and we couldn't agree more.

Sent on 12/07/2016

Chelsea · Married on 06/25/2016

Choosing Alexi as our wedding photographer was the best decision we made when planning our wedding! I knew that choosing a photographer was going to be one of the BIG decisions and I knew I would really need to do my research. After looking through hundreds of photos from various vendors, I came to realize that Alexi’s photographs were really one of a kind. Not only did she capture all the important moments but she also captured emotions from her subjects. Alexi really has an eye for finding those emotional candid shots not only from the bride and groom but from many of the wedding guests as well. When looking through my wedding photos I was surprised to see so many beautiful moments that I wouldn’t have remembered or even known of without her. On the day of our wedding Alexi was prompt, professional, and very easy to work with. I would recommend her to anyone that is looking for absolutely gorgeous wedding photos!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Alexi Shields Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files, Proofs, Save the Date
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Photojournalism, Traditional, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits

Real Weddings

• Gerilyn Gianna Event and Floral Design
    Gerilyn Gianna Event and Floral Design Wedding Florists

Got the priviledge to know and work with Alexi. She is one talented photographer. Her work is exquisite. I truly reccomend her to all my brides.

• Makeup Artistry by Adriana
    Makeup Artistry by Adriana Wedding Hair & Makeup

Alexi Shields takes the most beautiful and yet natural photos. She takes everything into consideration i.e. lighting, weather, architecture, and makes it work perfectly. She definitely has a gift...

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Alexi Shields Photography to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• Winter Garden, 34787 See on map
    9417204220 (Phone number)
    9417204220 (Other Phone Number)