20 Grand Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11205 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Alexandra Abuza Floral & Garden

STYLES FROM EARTHY & EDGY TO LUSH & ROMANTIC

Alexandra Abuza Floral & Garden is a floral and garden design studio based in New York City. Specializing in arrangements with an organic and textured aesthetic, we consider both your vision and the space being decorated while designing, so that the ultimate effect feels intimate, personal and integrated. Founder Alex Abuza and her team focus on listening to you, learning about your love story and understanding your needs and style, then creating experiential, original designs that celebrate you and your partner’s relationship. Alex Abuza is a floral and garden designer whose work is largely influenced by her love for the outdoors.

SERVICES OFFERED

Alexandra Abuza Floral & Garden offers both A La Carte Weddings and Full Service Wedding Design.

Our A La Cartes services are the way to go for smaller, low key celebrations such as City Hall Weddings or intimate receptions, and you may select anything from a bridal bouquet to a full wedding party or centerpieces and simple decor. The minimum for an A La Carte order is $175.00 (see uploaded pricing document).

Our services for A La Carte Weddings include:

• Personal Flowers (Bouquets, Corsages, and Boutonnieres, Flower Girl Baskets, etc)
  • Table Centerpieces and Garlands
  • Bar and Escort Card Table Decor or Urn Arrangements
  • Delivery and set up, if budget allows

Our full service wedding design is for couples who would like to consult with us on all design and decor from the moment they book their venue, and whose celebration calls for more elaborate decor. The minimum for Full Service Wedding Design is $6,000.00.

Our services for Full Wedding Design include:

• Wedding Party Flowers (Bouquets, Corsages, and Boutonnieres)
  • Chuppah and Arches
  • Site Visit/Walk-Through
  • Sample Meeting
  • Unlimited Email Correspondence
  • Delivery, Set Up and Breakdown

For information on process and portfolio, visit us at www.alexandraabuza.com or follow us @alexabuzadesign.

Follow Alexandra Abuza Floral & Garden on

Alexandra Abuza Floral & Garden 5
Alexandra Abuza Floral & Garden 6

Ginger Thompson · Married on 01/27/2019

Pitch Perfect

Don't go anywhere else for flowers. Alexandra is a kind of wedding whisperer. She listened carefully to the sophisticated style and mood I wanted to set at my wedding and put together a gorgeous proposal that essentially channeled my wishes. When we met in her studio, it was clear she had thought hard about the place where I was going to get married, and how to make it more beautiful. At the wedding, lots of people commented on my dress. But more of them commented on the flowers, including the ones Alexandra arranged for my hair. Thank you, forever, Alexandra.

Sent on 10/20/2019
    Alexandra Abuza Floral & Garden 7

Taylor · Married on 10/21/2017

Alex was incredible throughout my entire wedding planning process. I got married in October 2017 in NYC and after securing the venue, Alex was my second call! It was a true collaboration - she listened to all my ideas, my vision for the night and completely brought it to life. She always gave her honest opinion and made sure to be at every meeting. She was such a lovely person to communicate with and I can't wait to plan another event so I can hire her again!

Sent on 01/17/2018
    Alexandra Abuza Floral & Garden 8
    Alexandra Abuza Floral & Garden 9
    Alexandra Abuza Floral & Garden 10
    Alexandra Abuza Floral & Garden 11
    Alexandra Abuza Floral & Garden 12

Lauren · Married on 09/03/2017

Alex Abuza made all my floral dreams come true, and she'll do the same for you! Her work transformed my wedding into a beautiful landscape that, months later, I'm still getting compliments on from friends & relatives. I'm also a wedding planner by trade, and I've trusted Alex & her reliable team to make my clients' weddings beautiful for a number of years now-- she ALWAYS DELIVERS (and makes me look good!), so I've seen first hand the wide range of styles she can pull off with grace and ease.

When it came time to get married myself, I had a very unique vision for the wedding and I knew Alex was the perfect person to tackle floral. She took our Purple Rain inspiration and created a magnificent flower wall ceremony backdrop that looked EXACTLY like the back of the album cover. We were stunned by its beauty upon entering the space, so much so that when I saw how fabulous the wall was, I asked that we use it as the backdrop for our GIF Booth as well! While hiding out waiting for the ceremony to start, I heard comments and audible gasps from entering guests about how special the wall was. As if that weren't enough, she also made me the most gorgeous overflowing bouquet studded with bright pops of color that photographed like a dream against my dress and matched my untraditional affair perfectly.

I have had the pleasure of working with Alex both as a client and as a planner for other clients, and I can say with certainty you won't find a vendor who is a better listener, is easier to work with, or has greater vision than Alex Abuza. Your search for a florist stops here!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Award

Alexandra Abuza Floral & Garden Pricing

Alexandra Abuza Floral & Garden Price Rates

Alexandra Abuza Floral & Garden FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 185.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 95.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 300.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 4,000.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Non-Floral

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Alexandra Abuza Floral & Garden 1
    City Hall Bouquet

We are now offering City Hall Bouquets for Manhattan and Brooklyn couples, from $175.00. The first 10 couples to order will receive a 15% discount.

Please note, these bouquets are designer's choice, made with local and seasonal flowers in so far as they are available.

• Ryan Brown Catering New York
    Ryan Brown Catering New York Wedding Caterers

Alexandra's is fantastic and we love working with her and her team. Highly recommended - not to mention her floral work is exquisite!

• EVENTS BY MELISSA MCNEELEY
    EVENTS BY MELISSA MCNEELEY Wedding Planners

Alex has quickly become one of my favorite florists to work with. She has exquisite taste but also really listens to what a client is looking for and executes that vision beautifully. She is also really reasonably priced for the quality she is putting out!

• 20 Grand Avenue Brooklyn, NY, 11205 See on map