Love Tribe Weddings

SW Troy St, Portland, OR 97219 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Love Tribe Weddings

Hey what's happening lovely peeps I'm Alex and I am a wedding photographer based in Portland but get to travel this globe to document love birds like yourselves. I can bore you with credentials, milestones, awards and blah blah stuff because I think this is where I am supposed to do that to impress you. What I'll do instead is keep things personal so you can get a sense of who I am. It's SO important for you to not only like my work but to also dig who I am as a person. This way you'll feel at ease the whole way through your wedding day! I have been photographing weddings for a while and cannot imagine doing anything else. My approach to all this is pretty much docu-style and non-traditional. I tend to let life just happen and then I'll capture it, kind of like street photography if you know what that is haha. I tend to become friends with some of my clients and it's awesome. Actually, my hope is that you feel like I'm just one of your best buds taking photos at your wedding. Aside from taking photos and running my small business, I am considered to be one of the worlds greatest chefs (thank you wife and sweet son) haha. I actually did go to Culinary school and can really get down in the kitchen. I LOVE to feed people. My little family is my everything and the true meaning to my life. I love them with all my heart and its been life's greatest gift watching my son learn and grow each day. We are super excited that we actually have another on the way, and oh heavens it another boy. Watch out world :-) I Love tacos, a good IPA or a glass of Cab every now and then, exploring new places, practicing Jiu Jitsu almost daily, watching the stars twinkle and sitting next to a fire when its cold outside under blankets with the fam. This career has taken me to the far ends of the earth and it has been an incredible journey. I hope you get a sense of who I am and could dig my vibe. If so please reach out to me to say hi. Maybe I can cook for you one day, that would be rad!

Go check out in IG for some fun stories when I'm at weddings and other posts. @lovetribeweddings Also please visit my website at https://www.lovetribeweddings.com/

Besos!

Love Tribe Weddings 6
Love Tribe Weddings 7

Stacey Ramirez · Married on 12/01/2018

Highly recommend

Long story short, we hired Alex to shoot our wedding one week prior to our wedding day. YIKES... Love tribe weddings was able to accommodate us a smooth and effortless way. On top of being easy to work with, Alex took the most amazing & beautiful pictures of us and our loved ones the day of our wedding. He is provided us about 800-900 pictures with a 6 week turn around time. In all, I would highly recommend love tribe weddings for your event. You will not regret the time and passion he takes in shooting his vision. Thank you!!!

Sent on 02/07/2019

Love Tribe Weddings's reply:

Stacey thank you so much for EVERYTHING. Such a heartfelt day wasn't it? You both have so much passion for each other and have so much love from your family and friends. So lucky on my end to bear witness.
  • Endless

Endless Harris · Married on 11/10/2018

The BEST decision we made for our wedding!

Working with Alex from Love Tribe Weddings was the greatest decision we could have made for our wedding day. From the beginning he was so easy to work with, extremely accommodating, and stoked about our story and wedding venue. On our wedding day, Alex was such a calming presence which was needed in the midst of a busy and unpredictable day. When we received our photos we could not help but shed tears as he captured our day with such uniqueness and beauty. All of our family and friends love our photos and have said that they are some of the best wedding pictures they have ever seen. I would highly recommend hiring Love Tribe Weddings!

Sent on 02/18/2019
    Love Tribe Weddings 8
    Love Tribe Weddings 9
    Love Tribe Weddings 10
    Love Tribe Weddings 11

Love Tribe Weddings's reply:

Endless it was an incredible honor working with you all. It means the world to me that you had such a great experience with myself and with the results of your photos. Thank you and your whole fam amiga!

Happy Guy · Married on 10/27/2018

Fantastic experience with an extremely talented photographer

Working with Alex was just a great experience all around. From our first conversation, he was a wonderful, warm, attentive presence. He listened carefully to what we wanted in our photographs and was helpful in talking through the day with us. We had a couple of unusual logistical characteristics to our wedding, and Alex was super flexible in accommodating those. He made sure we were able to get all the photos that we were looking for and kept our constraints in mind. On the day of the wedding, it was actually really pleasant to have him around--he dealt with our family and friends fantastically and he blended into the events like a chameleon. We were incredibly pleased with the photos he delivered--the quality is outstanding--and the overall experience of working with Alex, and would recommend him without hesitation to anyone!

Sent on 02/09/2019

Love Tribe Weddings's reply:

Oh my goodness, thank you so much for this. Such a pleasure to be with you all. hugs and kisses to ya!

Love Tribe Weddings Pricing

Love Tribe Weddings Price Rates

Love Tribe Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,100.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints

• SW Troy St Portland, OR 97219
    310-498-7914 (Phone number)
    Location of (Love Tribe Weddings)