Oakland, Oakland, CA 94611 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 20

About Jenni Grubba Events

Welcome! Welcome! We LOVE love! Every single wedding produced by JGE results in raving reviews for years to come. We take a unique approach to wedding coordination by inviting our couples into our family. We will become quite close over the process and we guarantee FUN!

We specialize in the following services!

- Full Planning + Design
- Partial Planning (limited number per year)
- Destination + Elopement
- Calligraphy Services
- Custom Signage
- Market Flowers

A midwestern gal with a midwestern work ethic, my team and I will go above and beyond in every aspect of your event, beginning with your very first consultation. We want this to be as seamless as possible and look so forward to working with you.

Follow Jenni Grubba Events on

Jenni Grubba Events 7
  • Colleen

Colleen Kenny · Married on 08/21/2019

Jenni is our hero

We had such an incredible experience working with Jenni. Her energy, artistry and kindness made our wedding planning and day unforgettable and so chill! She was communicative and open to all of our inquiries and always one step ahead with planning and details. We cannot recommend Jenni highly enough!

Sent on 08/21/2019
    Jenni Grubba Events 8
  • Grace

Grace Edmunds · Married on 08/17/2019

Best Planner EVER!!!

Jenni is the truly the most amazing wedding planner, I could not imagine putting my very complex wedding in the hands of anyone else and having it go has smoothly as it went. I very highly recommend you book her ASAP because she will make your wildest wedding dreams come true. My husband and I wanted a festival wedding in the woods for three full days so its safe to say there were a lot of moving parts and complexities involved in planning. Jenni got our vision from the very beginning and worked hard to make it happen exactly the way we wanted it to. All of her vendors are amazing and easy to work with which is important in the process. When it came to the wedding weekend, she worked incredibly hard to make sure everything was in it's place and all the pieces flowed smoothly. She even ran after my flower girl to help her take her shoes off before she walked down the aisle which avoided a possible flower girl melt down. She addressed issues quickly as they came up and even reminded me multiple times to eat and drink water, which trust me, you'll need the reminder. She also designed the place settings which were stunning, and even more beautiful than I could have imagined. Throughout the weekend she had a positive attitude which helped me feel at ease and most importantly, I felt that I could completely trust my special weekend in her hands. I very rarely like to use this word but honestly my wedding was perfect, and so much of that is thanks to Jenni. Beyond being incredibly good at what she does, she's an all around awesome and fun person to be around and both my husband and I now consider her a friend. You'll be incredibly lucky if you get her as your planner!

Sent on 08/26/2019
    Jenni Grubba Events 9

Rachel Anderson · Married on 06/14/2019

Amazing Service!

I can not begin to tell you how great Jenni is! She was very professional and friendly throughout our time together. I was dealing with an event planner at our reception location who was not great at communicating and was putting a great deal of stress on me and my husband and Jenni, hired on as a day of coordinator for the set up of our reception venue, came in and made us feel completely at ease that all would be taken care of. She had to rejig some decor, as our floral arrangements were not working where we had originally wanted to place them, and the results were breathtaking! I can not speak highly enough of her! As I said before we hired her for solely day of support, but if we could go back and do it again we would have hired her on to plan everything.

Sent on 06/20/2019

Jenni Grubba Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 5,800.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 9,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 1