Alexa Gould Make-Up

New York, NY 10009 Map · Phone number

4 Reviews for Alexa Gould Make-Up

Rachel · Married on 07/22/2017

Our wedding was 2 weeks ago and my husband originally asked me to do my own makeup for the wedding (thats a HARD no! haha ), because he wanted me to look like myself. So of course the pressure was on to find someone that would make me feel like a flawless version of myself, without too much makeup! Fast forward 1 year and one of my favorite memories of my wedding day (its the little moments, right?) was when my husband went up to Alexa during our pictures and said " you did an amazing job." I already felt so beautiful but the minute i heard that, I knew even more finding Alexa was such a blessing. My mother, who is never happy when someone does her makeup, has told me multiple times that she has never felt more beautiful than on my wedding day, I had Alexa stay with me all day and though i didn't really need her to touch me up, (because her makeup stays on so wonderful and perfect!), having her there was like having a therapist! She is calming, super fun to hang out with, always a big smile on her face, and a true talent. Thank you for making me feel like a beautiful princess on my wedding day! You are seriously a gem, Alexa and I am looking for any excuse to have you do my makeup again!!

Laura · Married on 05/21/2016

Alexa is incredible. I am the type of bride who can spend hours on end at Sephora and Pinterest, and she still exceeded my makeup expectations. I can highly, highly recommend booking with her.

On the morning of our wedding, she accommodated nine ethnically diverse women with wide-ranging tastes in makeup and made each look so stunning. Each of my bridesmaids looked like the most beautiful version of themselves, and the moms felt comfortable and elegant. My bridal makeup lasted ALL day - through bad weather, many tears, some insane dancing, and even a makeup remover wipe. Alexa is also incredibly professional, prompt and fast at her job. Before the day of our wedding, I had no idea how important it was to find a makeup artist who is calm, friendly and caring. She made me feel at ease and I was relaxed in her hands. She always responded to emails so fast and was quick to accommodate any changes. I was so thrilled with her and her work, and you will be too.

Alexa Gould is an incredibly talented makeup artist who made me feel comfortable, confident, and beautiful on my wedding day. She was incredibly responsive during the months leading up to my wedding, and she was very flexible in working around my schedule to plan a makeup trial. I could not have been happier working with anyone else, and I am so grateful for everything she did for me!

• New York, 10009 See on map