200 e 16th st, New York, NY 10009 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Alexa Gould Make-Up

Hi there! I am a native New Yorker who always knew she wanted to be a part of the cosmetic industry. I graduated from the Make-Up Designory in 2008 and have over 12 years of experience as a full time makeup artist working everything from fashion week, commercial, theater and red carpet make-up. Weddings have been a constant throughout my career and styling brides has forever been my favorite type of make-up. I love being apart of someone's special day and creating a look that makes them feel like the best version of themselves.

What sets me apart as a make-up artist is that I don't have an ego about my work. My job is to make you feel your most beautiful - whatever that means to you. If you are someone who loves all the make-up, great! Someone who only wears chapstick? That's fine! We will work together to make you feel great. Having been a bride myself, I know how stressful the process is and I aim to make it as relaxed and fun as possible. My goal is to bring a calm presence to your day so you can be confident that you and your party are going to leave on time and looking fabulous!

Follow Alexa Gould Make-Up on
0034 51 620941 159743041150729

11 Reviews for Alexa Gould Make-Up

1 User photo

Kelsey · Married on 10/05/2019

Best Wedding Makeup Ever!

I used Alexa for my NYC wedding last year and she was amazing. I wanted something natural because I don't usually wear a ton of makeup and was worried about not looking like myself on my wedding day. I looked exactly how I envisioned myself as a bride- she brought out my best features and made me feel effortlessly beautiful. She also did my 2 younger sister's makeup as well as my mother & mother-in-law. I was genuinely shocked at how good everyone looked and how she could tailor her applications by age group to make everyone look their best. My mom, who never wears makeup and also has a very natural look, was almost in tears. She said she felt so beautiful as well and said that Alexa was a true artist. Worth every penny and some.

One other very memorable thing was how personal Alexa was. She made me feel so calm and at ease- I felt like we were friends after the day.

Sent on 08/18/2020

Rachel T · Married on 06/02/2019

Alexa is the best!

Alexa was absolutely critical in making my day super relaxed and special. She had such a positive attitude and vibe that helped set the tone for the day and I was so at ease with her doing my make up. Not to mention that her work is absolutely exquisite and I really felt like my best version of myself on my wedding day. I had multiple people tell me I looked natural and glowing and that is all due to Alexa's fabulous work!

Sent on 10/16/2020

Alexa Gould Make-Up FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 275
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 100
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 275
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 100
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 125
    $ 100
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Makeup
    Group Discounts
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes

• 200 e 16th st New York, NY, 10009 See on map
    917-451-6016 (Phone number)
    Location of (Alexa Gould Make-Up)