About ALD Services

If you need someone on your wedding day to make sure none of the details get missed, problems are handled before they arise and to ensure all the logistics are in place, I am your woman!

Day of Wedding Coordination. This is for the couple that has planned their wedding and needs someone to execute it so they can be the stars of the show. I will meet with the couple once a few weeks before the big day to make sure I understand every detail of your wedding. The day before the wedding, I help coordinate the dress rehearsal and ensure the wedding party all have schedules for the next day. On the day of the wedding, I will be there for the couple to ensure everything goes smoothly from the when the wedding party starts to get ready until all of the wedding presents are loaded into the designated car and the cleanup crew is underway.

Month of Wedding Planning. There are a lot of details that go into a wedding! This package is for the couple that is planning their own wedding but needs some help ensuring it all comes together and nothing was missed! I will help you pull together all the little pieces into a cohesive plan. If desired, I can do a budget analysis for the couple. I will help with seating, guest lists, timelines, and logistics. I also will be at your wedding and dress rehearsal to serve as the day of coordinator as part of this package. The couple will be responsible for all vendors and billing. I will meet with the couple four to five weeks before the big day and develop a plan to suit their unique needs.

My ultimate goal is to make sure you do nothing but enjoy your special day!

*** I have availability in Fall and Winter 2019! ***

Based out of Eugene, Oregon. Willing to travel, basic travel rates apply.

img 2100 51 1065593 1558279944
Flower inspiration
Flower inspiration
Cake inspiration
Cake inspiration
A day to focus on eachother.
A day to focus on eachother.
Cheers and Speeches
img 2100 51 1065593 1558279944

2 Reviews for ALD Services

Levi Wise · Married on 08/18/2018

Best Day Ever.

Aloura made sure every detail was perfect. We couldn't have done it without her.

Sent on 05/25/2019

ALD Services FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 700.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists
  • How many planners are on your team? 1