Eugene, OR 97402 Map · Phone number

About ALD Services

*** I have some dates in March and April of 2020, otherwise, I am booked for the year!***

I am not yet taking clients for 2021

If you need someone on your wedding day to make sure none of the details get missed, problems are handled before they arise and to ensure all the logistics are in place, I am your woman!

Day of Wedding Coordination. This is for the couple that has planned their wedding and needs someone to execute it so they can be the stars of the show. I will meet with the couple once a few weeks before the big day to make sure I understand every detail of your wedding. The day before the wedding, I help coordinate the dress rehearsal and ensure the wedding party all have schedules for the next day. On the day of the wedding, I will be there for the couple to ensure everything goes smoothly from the when the wedding party starts to get ready until all of the wedding presents are loaded into the designated car and the cleanup crew is underway.

Month of Wedding Planning. There are a lot of details that go into a wedding! This package is for the couple that is planning their own wedding but needs some help ensuring it all comes together and nothing was missed! I will help you pull together all the little pieces into a cohesive plan. If desired, I can do a budget analysis for the couple. I will help with seating, guest lists, timelines, and logistics. I also will be at your wedding and dress rehearsal to serve as the day of coordinator as part of this package. The couple will be responsible for all vendors and billing. I will meet with the couple four to five weeks before the big day and develop a plan to suit their unique needs.

My ultimate goal is to make sure you do nothing but enjoy your special day!

*** I have availability in Fall and Winter 2019! ***

Based out of Eugene, Oregon. Willing to travel, basic travel rates apply.

• JMB Signature Events
Flower inspiration
Flower inspiration
Cake inspiration
Cake inspiration
A day to focus on eachother.
A day to focus on eachother.
Cheers and Speeches
Cheers and Speeches
One of my favorite groomsmen
One of my favorite groomsmen
img 2100 51 1065593 1558279944

4 Reviews for ALD Services

Nikki Soreng-Robbins · Married on 09/07/2019

The best decision we made

Aloura was a fantastic day-of coordinator for our wedding! She turned what we had planned into something more magical than we could have dreamed. She also worked tirelessly to make sure that neither of us had any stress the day leading up to the ceremony. If there were any issues setting up the day-of, we had no idea thanks to her! Her insight and advice on scheduling, and her coaching at the rehearsal were extremely valuable. She was also great at communicating with us prior to the date. We loved having someone to be the boss for the weekend, and Aloura was a delight to work with! We are so glad we found her, and highly recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 09/18/2019

ALD Services's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review. I enjoyed every minute of working with you and your wonderful family and friends! I am so happy I could help make your day so special! Wishing you two the very best on this next chapter of your journey together!

Lee Soreng · Married on 09/07/2019

Wedding coordinator

She was amazing, I highly recommend her! We did the planning but she made it all come together for the events.

Sent on 09/24/2019

Alyce Wise · Married on 08/18/2018

Amazing. Perfect.

Aloura is phenomenal. The morning of my wedding started out as a disaster quite frankly and she stepped up and took control. She made sure I didn't worry about a thing. From helping prepare the food, to the decor, to the chair set up, ceremony, reception, and clean up. Everything looked amazing and exactly how I wanted it. I would recommend her a thousand times over. She's reliable and professional and simply amazing. You won't regret a second of puttinf your special day in her hands. Thanks for everything!

Sent on 05/25/2019

ALD Services FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 700.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Guest List Creation
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Eugene, OR, 97402 See on map
    Location of (ALD Services)