Moorpark, CA 93021 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 18
  • Pricing

About Al Pratt Productions

A traditional wedding videographer and photographer in Moorpark, California, Al Pratt Productions captures the glances between you and your love that are wordless, yet full of meaning. Al loves to read the very special relationship engaged couples have and how their story unfolds on their wedding day. This is the story he then aids to tell in a visual way. So many couples get lost in the crazy and emotional day, and so cherish the final product of Al Pratt Productions. With an eye for beauty and attention to detail, the staff of this videography and photography group always please their clients.

Al Pratt Productions offers many types of packages, stylistic options and more. Their specialties for visual styles are documentary, cinematic and storytelling. Some of the services offered include:

• Full feature or highlight video
  • Multiple cameras
grand entrance
caleb and katie wedding day movie
caleb and katie dvd still
Al Pratt Productions
chad and brittany wedding day movie copy
Al Pratt Productions
daniel and shannons dvd pic
ericmichella still frame
anna luisa on the phone
Al Pratt Productions
rob catherines wedding day movie
Al Pratt Productions
cv here comes the bride still
car
grand entrance
caleb and katie wedding day movie
caleb and katie dvd still

• Videos 8

10 Reviews for Al Pratt Productions

Al and his wife are such an amazing team of videographers! We could not be happier with the whole process from booking, to planning, to the actual wedding day. Their attention is fully dedicated to YOU and YOUR special day. We were thrilled with the details and footage captured. They never missed a beat. Also, they are probably the nicest couple you will ever meet. I've worked with a lot of videographers as a previous wedding coordinator and they are by far and beyond, the best!

Al and his wife, Alicia are WONDERFUL! From the 1st time I spoke with Al, I knew right away he was the videographer for us. He answered all my questions and alleviated any of my concerns. And, he was quick to respond to any of my questions throughout our year-long planning process. He was one of the only vendors we had who wanted to meet with us beforehand to discuss our vision. The day before the wedding, he and his wife insisted on driving an hour and a half to be at the rehearsal to plan their camera set-ups. The day of the wedding, we had originally planned for him and Alicia to be at my location at 9 am to start shooting but my make-up lady pushed back her arrival time so my bridal party and I wouldn't be getting our hair/make-up done til about 11 am. I told Al he didn't have to come as early...again, he was driving another hour and a half to Santa Barbara to film our wedding...I told him he could sleep in ;) but, he still insisted on coming at 9 am to get set up and start filming. He was so flexible that day and we even had a little fun filming some funny "Risky Business" scenes with one of my "crazy" bridesmaids. Al seems to put 110% into his work...you'd think he was filming his own wedding. I can't wait to get our video...Hurry, Al !!!

Al Pratt Productions Pricing

Al Pratt Productions Price Rates

Al Pratt Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,495.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,995.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling
  • Which wedding events to you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, DVD, USB Flash Drive

• Doc Dewberry Entertainment & Lighting
    Doc Dewberry Entertainment & Lighting Wedding DJs

Al Pratt is a creative genius and has an eye to capture those special moments that will last a lifetime. His creative energy is phenomenal and his individualized product is exceptional. His special touches produce visual delights that are second to none. Al Pratt and his team are genuinely concerned about your wishes to achieve the desired effect. If creativity and eye-popping video are what you're looking for, call Al Pratt Productions, he is uniquely qualified to deliver.

• Moorpark, CA 93021 See on map